What's new

Guerilla Underground Thread

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I definitely believe you, but I still wanna see the pics!

And I wanna know what size those camo fabric pots are, with the beautiful round bushes in them

N

NewAgeGenetics

I always have better explosive growth in large containers, always. Different people have different results i'm sure but the containers are a light airy mix and very very well controlled. They do extremely well if done right. I know you can get bigger plants in the ground in "most" instances, but they get as big as I need them to be in containers.

And as for stealth, they way I guerilla grow in containers will definitely be way stealthier than the ground. I know this may sound incorrect or wrong, but trust me, you can't even tell they are there and you can blend them in way better than digging, and they are about 50% more blended in with the environment and camo'd than the ground.

I will just have to post and show you some pics because I know it sounds too good to be true, but it is.

:tiphat:
Very exciting! never heard about these camo grow bags! lol :D

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I definitely believe you, but I still wanna see the pics!

And I wanna know what size those camo fabric pots are, with the beautiful round bushes in them

I will have them up soon as I can Bud, they are 10, 15 and 20 gallon this year.

MountainBudz

Sounds like a beautiful tree. I have several that is close to 14 feet out right now, in 4x4 foot holes and 3 to 3 1/2 feet deep. Those big holes sure make big plants Good luck to you master kusher and may your buds be huge man!

MountainBudz

I have 9 Ace landrace sativas that are nearing 14ft tall and about 8 to 9 ft wide. Ace's genetics get monstrous outdoors and grow wild as hell like kudzu vine. Gonna be some big yielders and late finishers. They finished in November for me last year.

MountainBudz

Oh and I have not self watered those monsters not one time this year. The way I ammend my holes I never need to water, with exception sometimes being clones due to no tap root and shallower roots.

I have around 350 large plants to care for between me and another guy and then 58 more that have not even hit the great outdoors yet.

Gonna order me a trimpal this year. Haha..

MountainBudz

That is just the "large plants". Won't go into detail on the late season minis lol. Keep that classified.

~star~crash~

Oh and I have not self watered those monsters not one time this year. The way I ammend my holes I never need to water, with exception sometimes being clones due to no tap root and shallower roots.

I have around 350 large plants to care for between me and another guy and then 58 more that have not even hit the great outdoors yet.

Gonna order me a trimpal this year. Haha..

:laughing: pics please

MountainBudz

350 big plants? wow!

can you share that soilmix?

I have been growing here in south eastern Ky for over 15 years. I use the same holes every year "exclude the ones that have been compromised" by air eradication. Those have been marked and tagged on a LEO GPS system and will be flagged to be checked every year from the moment they are discovered. I never go back.

But each "patch" usually consists of any where from 10 to 50 plants. Soil mix on about 75% of them is just basic over time broken down used holes every year, consisting of perlite, sand, leaves, composted forest materials, red clay, pet moss, and lots of that black gold you find beneath hay bales. That shit is top notch.. btw.

I amend with water crystals in the bottom of the holes, manure (cattle and chicken), dolomite lime, azomite (I buy the large 44lb bags), and then feed from there. Pretty basic. Just each year a few bales of promix brought in little by little have over time constructed the best soil you will ever use.

The majority of my plants are usually fed with chemical fertilizers, time released osmocote (bought in bulk) and jacks water soluble ferts sprinkled around the base before a forecasted rain.

This yeah about 20% of my crops are chemical, I have tried for the first time to switch to completely organic. It is a hell of a lot more work but man the girls are loving it. Now when I say "big plants" i'm not talking about super Tom Hill sized trees. Yeah I have a few that would compete with that image, but the majority are around 6ft tall and growing after stretch of course. MY basic plants (patch plants) will yield around 4 to 8 ounces of bud each, give or take, depending on the sunlight received by varied locations.

Now my babies which are being out out last month and now this month which I really put lots of investment into are the ones that get everyday attention. They in 10 to 30 gallon containers, vegged indoor for almost 2 months, put out late (for security reasons). They will yield anywhere from 8 oz to a lb easily.

The soil mix on those consist of the following:

Pro-Mix
Compost (just a few hand fulls)
Azomite
Azos
Mykos
Madagascan bat guano (new from sunleaves and kicks ass!)
Earth worm castings
Dolomite Lime

Fed with:

Earthjuice sea blast grow
Ej sea blast bloom
Guano
Roots Organic Buddha Bloom
Sea Weed Juice
Recharge

I will post pics as I go, I usually don't start posting photos till on into flowering. But just know ahead of time that I will not be posting large numbers, for security reasons and due to the large amount funds invested into cannabis suppression in my state. It is very important that I know on my consciousness that I do the best I can to stay low profile.

W

wildkender

fed?

you not said you don't water at all? lol

I have been growing here in south eastern Ky for over 15 years. I use the same holes every year "exclude the ones that have been compromised" by air eradication. Those have been marked and tagged on a LEO GPS system and will be flagged to be checked every year from the moment they are discovered. I never go back.

But each "patch" usually consists of any where from 10 to 50 plants. Soil mix on about 75% of them is just basic over time broken down used holes every year, consisting of perlite, sand, leaves, composted forest materials, red clay, pet moss, and lots of that black gold you find beneath hay bales. That shit is top notch.. btw.

I amend with water crystals in the bottom of the holes, manure (cattle and chicken), dolomite lime, azomite (I buy the large 44lb bags), and then feed from there. Pretty basic. Just each year a few bales of promix brought in little by little have over time constructed the best soil you will ever use.

The majority of my plants are usually fed with chemical fertilizers, time released osmocote (bought in bulk) and jacks water soluble ferts sprinkled around the base before a forecasted rain.

This yeah about 20% of my crops are chemical, I have tried for the first time to switch to completely organic. It is a hell of a lot more work but man the girls are loving it. Now when I say "big plants" i'm not talking about super Tom Hill sized trees. Yeah I have a few that would compete with that image, but the majority are around 6ft tall and growing after stretch of course. MY basic plants (patch plants) will yield around 4 to 8 ounces of bud each, give or take, depending on the sunlight received by varied locations.

Now my babies which are being out out last month and now this month which I really put lots of investment into are the ones that get everyday attention. They in 10 to 30 gallon containers, vegged indoor for almost 2 months, put out late (for security reasons). They will yield anywhere from 8 oz to a lb easily.

The soil mix on those consist of the following:

Pro-Mix
Compost (just a few hand fulls)
Azomite
Azos
Mykos
Madagascan bat guano (new from sunleaves and kicks ass!)
Earth worm castings
Dolomite Lime

Fed with:

Earthjuice sea blast grow
Ej sea blast bloom
Guano
Roots Organic Buddha Bloom
Sea Weed Juice
Recharge

I will post pics as I go, I usually don't start posting photos till on into flowering. But just know ahead of time that I will not be posting large numbers, for security reasons and due to the large amount funds invested into cannabis suppression in my state. It is very important that I know on my consciousness that I do the best I can to stay low profile.

MountainBudz

fed?

you not said you don't water at all? lol

Yes I feed them, doesn't mean the rain don't wash it down to the roots for me. The ones in containers, obviously I feed and water. I was meaning the ones in the ground I don't water those.

Latest posts

Latest posts