What's new

Guerilla Underground Thread

iceiceice

SOME INDICA BUSH RIGHT FROM THE SWAMPS OF EASTERN EUROPE

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Had a very hard rain early this morning right before sunrise. Filled up a quarter of a large homemade reservoir. Been needing that pretty bad for the container girls.

Hope everyone is else is having some luck as well!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Star Crash how is your grow coming a long? How many females did you end up with this year bro?

MountainBudz

Here is the poison warp (Green Poison x Seawarp)...

Poison Warp 03.jpg

Easy 2 to 3 pounder strain.

MountainBudz

Plant them in the ground.(imo) then you will get that explosion of growth you're looking for, but as far as getting them their steathily. IDK

Here is a photo I took yesterday to show just how stealthy you can grow in pots. You can see the top of the container or perlite a little bit but thats only cause I had the vines pulled out of the way for a brief moment to feed/water. These are kinda small plants as of right now but believe me they will explode soon. They are 2 months old and have been keeping them in small containers. It is a technique I use to keep the plants compact until ready to go out and once out they explode. I will go more into detail about that method later.

Late season gal.jpg

MountainBudz

They basically go from half gallon to one gallon containers to 10 to 20 gal and they explode into trees very fast. Usually 2 foot tall or more when I transplant.

MountainBudz

The good pics worth looking at will start coming around in a month or so. Really looking forward to that!

master kusher

true true lol btw congratz on your 1000th post mountainbudz
I was just looking at some tga subcool (goodshit) and something of the gorilla glue #4 descent for next years rounds

M

metsäkana

im sorry i dont know the strain

if you can teach me how to mark many guerilla plants i would like to learn
it was too much a job in spring when taking out i had them marked before that but after i start taking them out boxes gave up and stuff it was too hard to keep up with so i gave up

that could be autoflower.. its about 2,5months old from seed or some photosensitive one..

summers been really really really bad

that plant is champion xD

why is that poison warp sensored :D i unsensor it xD or is it same pic haha looks really similar.. its same why its blacked out :D
025-1.jpg

Last edited:

iceiceice

Those look mighty fine and juicy or maybe the same plant? What are the ground amendments like?
yeah same plant , growing medium is CompoSana Universal soil with a little sand , compost , perlite and diapers for their polymers and their capability to retain water. First time using diapers and they're doing a great job , i havent watered this plant once ( the temps here are really high in the summer) and she's outdoors since early may

NemanHarpoon

Hi!
Nice and informative thread MountainBudz. :)
Question: Would it be possible to dry the plant outside(guerrila style,lets say hanged between evergreen tree branches as the cover from the rain) in RH 60-80%, 50-70f temps range for about a week and then put it in mason jars for curing. Have anyone tried to do so? Or if any bugs would destroy the drying bud?

MountainBudz

im sorry i dont know the strain

if you can teach me how to mark many guerilla plants i would like to learn
it was too much a job in spring when taking out i had them marked before that but after i start taking them out boxes gave up and stuff it was too hard to keep up with so i gave up

that could be autoflower.. its about 2,5months old from seed or some photosensitive one..

summers been really really really bad

that plant is champion xD

why is that poison warp sensored :D i unsensor it xD or is it same pic haha looks really similar.. its same why its blacked out :D
View Image

Yes that is the same photo. It was sent to me by a buddy of mine and I censored it just because it wasn't my photo. But I censor a lot of photos that belong to me as well. No the poison warp is not mine, that particular one. The other photo I uploaded showing the plant in the bush and how well they can be hidden in containers is a poison warp and its mine. I have several this year. I just wanted to show iceiceice how similar his plant looked to the structure of the poisonwarp.

Ice, so that is a poison warp?? Awesome to know getaways genetics have made it over seas!

iceiceice

Yes that is the same photo. It was sent to me by a buddy of mine and I censored it just because it wasn't my photo. But I censor a lot of photos that belong to me as well. No the poison warp is not mine, that particular one. The other photo I uploaded showing the plant in the bush and how well they can be hidden in containers is a poison warp and its mine. I have several this year. I just wanted to show iceiceice how similar his plant looked to the structure of the poisonwarp.

Ice, so that is a poison warp?? Awesome to know getaways genetics have made it over seas!

It probably isn't.This is one of a few bagseed clones that i revegged ,hence the form of the plant , her sisters doesnt have the same form and structure.

MountainBudz

It probably isn't.This is one of a few bagseed clones that i revegged ,hence the form of the plant , her sisters doesnt have the same form and structure.

I love me a good ole revegged (Monster Cropped) plant. If you clean them up right before flower they will get huge!

Latest posts

Latest posts