What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC Bomb bag seed

hello all I wanted to start a grow diary here for a plant I am very excited for:
to prevent redundant post I have a previous thread here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338080

where you can see the nug I got the seed from, as well as my first clone attempt and all that good stuff.

I want to start a new thread here for her flowering phase as I just harvest my sfv og kush which you can see here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337994

I am about to throw the clones into the flower room.

I am looking for improvements so any advice would be appreciated.
One thing I would like to do is get a more even canopy and fill up my scrog net more.

Thanks for taking a look! I look forward to watching this thread grow as well as the girls :biggrin:

will be posting pics later this evening - warning this will be full of pics :laughing:

Pics yay!

Pics yay!

here are the photos I promised:

I had thrown a tester in about a week or so ago to sex
here she is with a lens and without a lens:
IMG_5339.jpg
IMG_5397.jpg

a close up - she's already frosting out!
IMG_5398.jpg

and the clones I'm going to through in tomorrow:

IMG_5400.jpg

the little one with rockwool up front is a GSC cut and in the back with rockwool is Dosidos
excited for those as well

the rest are the THC Bomb clones I took

Hi

From the pics on your original post the SFV looks a nice plant mate. I pick my SFV cuts up on Tuesday,there from someone who's grown the strain for yrs so he's got it down to a t.My THC Bomb looks a former shadow of its self now my mates been at it with the scissors

Hi

From the pics on your original post the SFV looks a nice plant mate. I pick my SFV cuts up on Tuesday,there from someone who's grown the strain for yrs so he's got it down to a t.My THC Bomb looks a former shadow of its self now my mates been at it with the scissors

hey man good to see you responding to this thread! :dance013:

Thanks man! SFV came out great I really like the cut - good luck on yours shes a heavy feeder and loves cal/mag.
Sounds like you got the real deal man gonna be dank.

I bet haha but she'll grow back twice as big!

hey man good to see you responding to this thread! :dance013:

Thanks man! SFV came out great I really like the cut - good luck on yours shes a heavy feeder and loves cal/mag.
Sounds like you got the real deal man gonna be dank.

I bet haha but she'll grow back twice as big!

I'm sure the SFV and THC will turn out fine. The SFV im really looking forward to growing as like i told you there from a friend who ive been talking to for a while now about getting some cuts off him.

He's been growing a long long time and SFV and a couple or so other strains is what he sticks to so he knows them inside out really

I'm not really sure what's happening with the THC apart from the haircut. Cloning is one of my grow buddies department ( there's 4 of us ) He'll probably root the cuts and then give it to another one of my grow mates to flower out.

Sean the mate who'll end up flowering it out tops the shit out of his plants, so yeah it might just end up a bush

Neil

PICTURES!!!

PICTURES!!!

:woohoo: more pictures!

sorry been busy with school had a few exams but here are some more photos:

here's the mother:

IMG_5462.jpg

the girls:

IMG_5461.jpg

fresh topping:

IMG_5459.jpg

Time to transplant!:

IMG_5460.jpg

in the picture under "fresh topping" you can see a little seedling on the bottom right - that is an organic tomato plant that just popped today! pretty excited for her she has some good genetics and has won awards: for size of tomato that is - now just gotta watch out for those nasty caterpillars...

I'm sure the SFV and THC will turn out fine. The SFV im really looking forward to growing as like i told you there from a friend who ive been talking to for a while now about getting some cuts off him.

He's been growing a long long time and SFV and a couple or so other strains is what he sticks to so he knows them inside out really

I'm not really sure what's happening with the THC apart from the haircut. Cloning is one of my grow buddies department ( there's 4 of us ) He'll probably root the cuts and then give it to another one of my grow mates to flower out.

Sean the mate who'll end up flowering it out tops the shit out of his plants, so yeah it might just end up a bush

Neil

sweet man sounds like you guys got this down! - with out a doubt you have the real sfv you lucky gun - and know how to grow it :biggrin: gj

hey guys just transplanted and I got new soil. I got oregons only - but not sure what blend I emailed them and they will hit me back with an answer - I'm pretty sure it's #4 but they told me some bags went out without labels however will be able to identify if I sent a picture which I did.

I have heard really good things about the soil from pretty much everyone I ask or even when I mention it.

going to keep to the earth juice line I am using.

just threw the girls under the scrog and vegging it out - trying to upload photos from my phone to pc but having a hard time... ugh I'll try to post pics in the morning

hey guys just transplanted and I got new soil. I got oregons only - but not sure what blend I emailed them and they will hit me back with an answer - I'm pretty sure it's #4 but they told me some bags went out without labels however will be able to identify if I sent a picture which I did.

I have heard really good things about the soil from pretty much everyone I ask or even when I mention it.

going to keep to the earth juice line I am using.

just threw the girls under the scrog and vegging it out - trying to upload photos from my phone to pc but having a hard time... ugh I'll try to post pics in the morning

Hi

Never heard of Oregons soil before, with a name like that i guess its American brand ?

I picked up my SFV cuts last Tuesday, i topped them a couple of days ago and they seem to be settling in ok

I'm not sure what SFV cuts ive got, my friend did mention it but ive forgotten

What strain have you just scrogged?

I always SCROG and have just put some knockout's into flower

SFV goes into flower after them and im hoping THC and Berry Bomb the run after that

Neil

Hi

Never heard of Oregons soil before, with a name like that i guess its American brand ?

I picked up my SFV cuts last Tuesday, i topped them a couple of days ago and they seem to be settling in ok

I'm not sure what SFV cuts ive got, my friend did mention it but ive forgotten

What strain have you just scrogged?

I always SCROG and have just put some knockout's into flower

SFV goes into flower after them and im hoping THC and Berry Bomb the run after that

Neil

yeah Oregons only is in USA - You might recognize the name "Nectar of the Gods" it is what they make. I got a confirmation it is their #4 blend - if you can get it it's good stuff.

The guy I spoke to also recommended Herculean Harvest.

I just put the THC bomb under the scrog. I just pruned the shit out of them too. Not sure how long to veg tho?

They look super healthy and have started growing their calyx and indicating. Super happy that not only did I find this one seed out of a huge batch - but that it popped and gave me a bunch of free clones! Here's to hope for a good harvest :biggrin:

I bet you have the real deal for your SFV. Mine was crossed with an afghani male and grew really tall so watch out for that. tripled her size when I flipped. Also loves cal/mag and put on a lot of weight in the last 2 weeks - I brought her out to day 77.
day 70 is usually good though. Lemon and gas on the nose it's brilliant.

Sending good vibes man! you gonna share some pics???

found out I needed to install itunes to allow access to my phone to download photos - doing so now and will post pretty soon.

Take care friend!

:tiphat:

more pics yay!

more pics yay!

I threw one outside and she's loving it - super perky leaves and it already frosting out:
IMG_5557.jpg
IMG_5559.jpg

threw a bunch under the scrog and am keeping their bottoms trimmed up only letting the top growth go:

IMG_5566.jpg
IMG_5568.jpg

check out this girl - I didnt ever top her:

IMG_5569.jpg

Hi

Sorry for such a late reply

I'll have a lookout for Oregans #4

Yes ive heard of Nectar Of The Gods, Herculean Harvest is a new one on me though

I don't know how you SCROG, but THC is a heavy indica dom ( mine is anyway and has real broad leaves ) so I'd say let it fill 70% of the net before flipping

Now I'm to be growing from clones only from now on I'm going to have to re think the way i SCROG

From seed i was topping around the 5th node, putting the net around a foot above the pots and letting them grow and fill that out before flipping

Its easy doing it like that as once the two main branches reach the net you tie or tuck them until the rest comes up

Not so easy now with clones

Like said Ive only grown a THC to clone from and only tried a smoke, i hope all yours turn out ok

I asked my friend about SFV and its SFV og i have and not SFV og kush

With the all the confusion Leafly and Allbud give regarding genetics ( sativa or indica ) and that Afghani male ether one of us might have the real deal

I'm not one for posting pics but once i get my Laptop looked at i'll try and put some in album and add you as a friend

Pics look good you posted, like said 70% screen filled before flip should be ok

Neil

Hi

Sorry for such a late reply

I'll have a lookout for Oregans #4

Yes ive heard of Nectar Of The Gods, Herculean Harvest is a new one on me though

I don't know how you SCROG, but THC is a heavy indica dom ( mine is anyway and has real broad leaves ) so I'd say let it fill 70% of the net before flipping

Now I'm to be growing from clones only from now on I'm going to have to re think the way i SCROG

From seed i was topping around the 5th node, putting the net around a foot above the pots and letting them grow and fill that out before flipping

Its easy doing it like that as once the two main branches reach the net you tie or tuck them until the rest comes up

Not so easy now with clones

Like said Ive only grown a THC to clone from and only tried a smoke, i hope all yours turn out ok

I asked my friend about SFV and its SFV og i have and not SFV og kush

With the all the confusion Leafly and Allbud give regarding genetics ( sativa or indica ) and that Afghani male ether one of us might have the real deal

I'm not one for posting pics but once i get my Laptop looked at i'll try and put some in album and add you as a friend

Pics look good you posted, like said 70% screen filled before flip should be ok

Neil

thanks for helping me out - I have only scrogged from clones and DHN cuts seem to stretch like crazy - so I never actually filled the scrog... this greatly effected my yields.

The THC I flowered hardly stretched at all and she has some broad leaves as well - so I will def take your advice and fill up that net before I flip.

I added another layer of netting and made it lower - my LED lights burn if the plants get too close so hopefully this run turns out great!

Thanks for your support!

That's really cool you got the SFV OG
we can compare cuts :biggrin: that'l be fun

Hi

Its a guessing game with stretch I'm afraid and its something ive got wrong in the past more than once.

Its the main reason I'm getting away from seeds and sticking to cloning a few strains rather than guessing all the time with seeds of different strains. I don't just mean with stretch but the whole grow

The knockout i just put in flower ive misjudged because of a light cycle i was told to give a try

There just over a week in flower and ive run out of room and also because there showing pistils and i don't want to be grabbing hold of them there going upwards early

Before putting them in flower i lollipop them and two weeks in right or wrongly i chop off anything below the net ive missed or misjudged again

By the time my plants reach harvest time they just look like buds on sticks as i'm not one for holding back with the snips

How's stretching affected your yeild ?

Yes id like to compare the SFV's be interesting to see and know difference first hand

i'll pm you some links i have you might find helpful about scrogging

Hi

Its a guessing game with stretch I'm afraid and its something ive got wrong in the past more than once.

Its the main reason I'm getting away from seeds and sticking to cloning a few strains rather than guessing all the time with seeds of different strains. I don't just mean with stretch but the whole grow

The knockout i just put in flower ive misjudged because of a light cycle i was told to give a try

There just over a week in flower and ive run out of room and also because there showing pistils and i don't want to be grabbing hold of them there going upwards early

Before putting them in flower i lollipop them and two weeks in right or wrongly i chop off anything below the net ive missed or misjudged again

By the time my plants reach harvest time they just look like buds on sticks as i'm not one for holding back with the snips

How's stretching affected your yeild ?

Yes id like to compare the SFV's be interesting to see and know difference first hand

i'll pm you some links i have you might find helpful about scrogging

the stretching was affecting my yield because I was not able to veg for long - only 14 days at most. I would only top once and as soon as I saw new growth I would flip and still the SFV OG got light burn (LED)

I had to tie some colas down but I caught it early and they still came out good - I lowered my scrog and am going to fill it out more - and since this strain doesn't seem to stretch more I will fill safer filling out the net more and vegging longer.

I could have probably vegged the SFV OG longer but the scrog net was too high and I fucked up lol
would totally love thse links I want to get better at scrogging - people say my previous runs arn't really scrogs but just skeletal support...

the stretching was affecting my yield because I was not able to veg for long - only 14 days at most. I would only top once and as soon as I saw new growth I would flip and still the SFV OG got light burn (LED)

I had to tie some colas down but I caught it early and they still came out good - I lowered my scrog and am going to fill it out more - and since this strain doesn't seem to stretch more I will fill safer filling out the net more and vegging longer.

I could have probably vegged the SFV OG longer but the scrog net was too high and I fucked up lol
would totally love thse links I want to get better at scrogging - people say my previous runs arn't really scrogs but just skeletal support...

Hi

Ah ok i get you now about stretch

Scogging from seed can be done in the one tent or room, but it's far easier with two if doing it from clones

I'll pm you a link about scrogging

Latest posts

Latest posts