What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GS Cookie Grow Along○○

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Do you want other people growing along with you in this thread krunch or do you mean people can tag along and watch you grow yours?

Screw what he wants. Krunch is the troll trap so everyone can build their own bridge on his thread ;)

:joint:

talktosamson

Veteran
100 is kind of expensive for common strain clone. but you can easily spend a 100 aona 10 pack of seeds and probably not get a really good keeper unfortunately, and being of supposed higher than avg quality and not having to wade through a bunch of seeds tacking up my plant numbers and what that would cost me. So for a popular clone only that is still held for now but a retaliative few still I would have pulled the trigger easily at that price on a clone that is fetching a higher than average price per pack. I need to get a hold of this strain for a try
darko

That would have been $100 well spent my friend, would have done it in a second.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
transplanting today into 4" rw cubes...

veg nutes are DNF, i got a big ol sample pack, kinda like it, works good. but not as good and cheap as DynaGrow....

lots and lots of roots....

krunchbubble

Veteran
had to put all of my other GSC plants into flower today to make room for these. i veg under 2k for 10k in lights, room is scarce in the veg tent.....

to the left in a tray of CGS Xmas Special ready to be pulled in 2-3 weeks. to the right is a tray in flower for two weeks, still need to defoliation and trim all the lower bullshit. in the background trays, all Platinum Kush...

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Im a hater right here!!! arrest me and take me to your coastal city of gold already...

Im going to sound like the biggest pea brain for even muttering this, but like, your warehouse set up is purty looking... I just spent like a month flowering a set of 2inch tall cuttings, with 67% survival rate, so enjoy those easy root babies for me. PLeased to see what the latest and greatest is as always, I hope it medicates you soul back to the stoned age.

Regards,
stoner eerb buner

krunchbubble

Veteran
Great start. How long from into the 1" RW to the photo above with all the roots?

:joint:

shit, mind is a tad cloudy, on 2 double strength rockstars right now. thinking about 11-12 days from cutting them?

Im a hater right here!!! arrest me and take me to your coastal city of gold already...

Im going to sound like the biggest pea brain for even muttering this, but like, your warehouse set up is purty looking... I just spent like a month flowering a set of 2inch tall cuttings, with 67% survival rate, so enjoy those easy root babies for me. PLeased to see what the latest and greatest is as always, I hope it medicates you soul back to the stoned age.

Regards,
stoner eerb buner

appreciate it bud! :tiphat:

ouch on the 67%.....

krunchbubble

Veteran
have some males of some Elite strains, maybe a dusting here and there? strains are secret...:biggrin:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohh secret strains...soon to be the newest flame thread here on IC MAG!

Clones look awesome sir. Getting ready to take BOG clones and getting nervous... need to mirror your work here and it'll be fine. Keep up the good work.

Grizz

Veteran
secret strain ? dont tell me you got it out of the hanging gardens of babalon. if so i already have it. i named it nun nookie

G

guest8905

looking awesome man, hydro cookies comin up!

just took half a tray of the gsc with a friend last night

im interested to see what kind of stretch she has out of veg, her node spacing seems to show a bit of her og and durban lineage.

keep it green