What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GS Cookie Grow Along○○

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I don't know man....doesn't look like the GSC to me. :chin:

Just my 2 cents.....Looks like some LVPK we used to get around here. Might be that NYPK.

Either way. Good Luck :friends:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

Just my 2 cents.....Looks like some LVPK we used to get around here. Might be that NYPK.

YA!!! and maybe if i told WHERE i got it from, i wouldn't be hounded for cuts!! hint, hint....

OhighO

You can tell that by the cuts? Ever hear of epigenetic expression and how plants evolve based on the enviro.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Haha! gottum. I could spot my affgoo cut I useto have in a field full of indicas. In fact I could smell a seed and tell what it was...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
crackin up

crackin up

ya mang thats def NYPK or some sort of one of our special super secrete opal american landrace kushs rotfflmao .... girl scouts cuz to many probs ... curious all this pk is comin from the same spot????? luv ya mang lookin foward to seeing the grow with dm nutes....

i also got some girl scout cookies and cherry pie goin vegging and will be ready to flip in a couple of weeks, can't wait to see how urs turn out

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Fuck yah krunch i always love your grow shows....

GS Cookies has been really hyped lately. I have a buddy who is driving up to the bay from L.A. tomorrow just for some cuts, and hopefully a couple pounds as well.

I want to grow the Cookies, just haven't had the chance yet. anyway, keep us posted.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If everyone passed out cuts as healthy as yours i doubt we would have ever heard of genetic drift, run nice mothers and take proper cuts and you get beautiful plants.....anyone wants to know how to take cuts look no further.
Cant wait to see this progress, all the shoots i was lucky enough to receive rooted and are growing very nicely so i will be getting to try GS Cookies myself soon enough....i think i need to eat the actual girl scout cookies first though so i know where the name of the bud originates.
Peace

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I may highjack your thread and put my GSC grow along here too...just so people can see how you're actually supposed to grow. ;)

I'd be pretty boss to have a grow off. Maybe just a little dedicated 4x4 challenge anyone?

Guest02345

I may highjack your thread and put my GSC grow along here too...just so people can see how you're actually supposed to grow. ;)

I'd be pretty boss to have a grow off. Maybe just a little dedicated 4x4 challenge anyone?

if i had cuttings i would show you how its really done;)

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
so one giant in a 60 gallon smartpot in a 4x4 table challenge?

sounds tempting

from what I hear GSC is loose and roaming up I-5:dance013:

Ickis

Veteran
Do you want other people growing along with you in this thread krunch or do you mean people can tag along and watch you grow yours?

azez

Veteran
yo krunch
have you smoked her yet
interested in your take, i heard praises and not so much
peace
ez