What's new

GrowLab 145L, Environmentally controlled, LST/ScrOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moses224

I two will have 6k up april first but my plans never are to go larger then two rooms of 6k......best of luck

MASHUP

Mr. Tony

Both of those genres turn me on. I want a high end tube for sure. I was uneducated when I purchased the one I did. Now I know there's so much more out there.

Any good sites to browse the latest and greatest?

MASHUP

What if I told you guys I'm going to run 4k in a 10' x 10' without any A/C? How the fuck would I get away with that?

In the summer...

BigGreen

Veteran
Im getting away with 2k in a 6x9 no water chiller just a 6" fan vented hoods and the concrete floor. Room temp is never above 77f and water is never above 72f and just a little hydrogaurd

MASHUP

BigGreen

I'm talkin' about running my rooms sealed on Co2 24/7/365 with the help of these:

icebox.jpg

http://hydroinnovations.com/product3.htm

p2.jpg

http://hydroinnovations.com/product2.htm

Man, just the thought of having it be 100% clean is making me smile like a retard.

BigGreen

Veteran
Pretty nifty but I think your kinda nutty with all that shit but dam it would be nice to have. I cant get a room over 2k in lights. I wonder what your shit gonna do.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
I am with you BigGreen..... I am only running two 400s I would love to do much more. that will be in time when move to a bigger room.

MASHUP

BigGreen

Well, technically I am nutty. :D

Keep in mind I have been around since the days of overgrow.com doing my thang. I've ran with every other technique out there and am finally coming to a happy spot with performance/appearance.

Why do I take appearance into consideration since it does nothing for the bottom line? Why must I put all the gear in there? Well I look at it like any other sport out there. If you want to win an F1 race you better have one bad ass car and a brain to drive it, you don't show up with a beat up Chevy and expect to hang with the big dogs.

I take inspiration from university grow rooms. I sure as fook ain't learning from cannabis sites. Just a different perspective I guess, but in the end you must realize I am doing this for the entertainment factor.

I'm tired of seeing some potentially nice setup on the internet displayed in blurry ass photos. When it comes down to it, I think posting online should be all about how much you can entertain your peers, we ain't smokin' guy X's weed, we're simply looking at his blurry photos. Booooooooooooring! Where's the HD video and shit?

Just confirm that my ideas and perspective are somewhat valid so I know I'm not totally bonkers over here, alright? ;)

M

moses224

Mashup.. My current setup is 6 with veg and flower and new will be 6k flower plus 2-3k veg. 2 separate houses to keep power bills out of the spotlight. I just pay two leases....but i am good friends with my landlord so all good...

Also just emailed hydrosolutions to find out when they will have co2 h20 ready for sale...ill update once they respond...it appears there not out yet

MASHUP

moses224

You're on the right foot and if you keep picking through the security details you'll stay that way. Just bare in mind that the feds don't care how many lights you run, but how many plants you grow. My MAX per location is a sane 96 in bloom. I don't even go to my buddy's spots anymore because he switched to AeroFlo systems and has too much.

The HydroGEN Co2 burner posted above is available in all the grow shops around here (Blocks away from Sunlight Supply). There's a shop with one on demo and it's such a nice little unit, too hard to pass up honestly. Being it'll only have to boost up a sealed 10' x 10' space I plan on running it 24/7/365 for grow and bloom cycle.

Hi ... lesson learnt mashup, I'm sure you will crack it next time .. I got a few question if you wouldn't mind answering when ya get a mo ?

1. how many ltr's are the buckets?
2. What's the thickness/diameter of the main white pipe work?
3. Are the drippers running on the same pump thats re-circulating the system?
4. Can you put a picture up of the pump config?

thanks in advance

Last edited:

BigGreen

Veteran
I hear ya. I m having a hard time even getting pictures of my room. So busy when I go I dont even have time to shut down the hps and snap a few pics. Im going to next time in there I'de like to show my shit with the 2k there pretty kick ass. I wish I had the room to run all that stuff but I make do with what I got and it still kicks ass on everybodys rooms around my parts. Most of the people I know have janky ass shit and dont really give a shit about outcome they just want the $. I love the smoke thank god I dont have to buy there shit.

MASHUP

John goodman

1. 8 Gallons, but usually ran at 50% capacity, so the 6 site consumes about 25 gallons
2. 2" PVC, no need to reinvent the wheel
3. They run on a separate pump in the epicenter, a little Maxi-jet
4. Best I can do is link you to the dude's video showing the system in detail

BigGreen

I agree and notice that is the driving force behind ugly ass rooms the world over. People don't realize that by building a nice room you can double your yield, but the dumb fucks run out and start up an entire new growhouse to make up for their stupidity.

Really, when you do the math it's funny. Spend 20K on your room and grow twice as much than two houses consuming twice the electricity and bills. That's why the prisons are full of 'em, no sense, just greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.