What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrowLab 145L, Environmentally controlled, LST/ScrOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASHUP

Yo L-Immortal, what's crackin'?

Thanks for checkin' everything out, I'll try to answer your questions over this juicy bowl of hashticles.

The Under Current has nothing in common with the GH Water Farm system, other than being made of plastic. ;)

GH Water Farm kits are modules linked together with pvc tubing with a reservoir to keep the water level flush. Each module can vary in PH/PPM and must be metered and adjusted seperately. They can be made into recirculating systems, but you still wont have anything close to the Under Current.

It's hard explaining how bad ass it is in text. Everything is linked together with 2" PVC conduit, recirculated with a Mag-Drive pump and BLASTED with oxygen from the Danner air pump. More oxygen to the roots requires less nutes. I'll try to get some video of it in action today showing off all the details.

I'll have to get back to you on the hoods, carbon filter and IceBox units as I haven't put them to use as of yet in this setup. Magnum XXXL 8"hoods are dope though, by dope I mean large and heavy and a pain in the ass to store when not in use. :D

2308189737_df5a0f17ee.jpg

MASHUP

DjRightHooks, I'm vegging under the full spectrum T5s and flowering under 6k. Haven't thrown the A/C in there yet and it stayed below 85*F during an 80*F day outdoors.

I feel you though. I hate cutting holes and making semi-permanent mods to houses when it doesn't have to be like that. Tents rock, it's a 30m assembly and comes down even faster. :smoke:

D

DjRightHooks

DjRightHooks, I'm vegging under the full spectrum T5s and flowering under 6k. Haven't thrown the A/C in there yet and it stayed below 85*F during an 80*F day outdoors.

I feel you though. I hate cutting holes and making semi-permanent mods to houses when it doesn't have to be like that. Tents rock, it's a 30m assembly and comes down even faster. :smoke:

So you have 6k hps in your 290? Thanks for the reply's dude

MASHUP

For sure, but I cut holes in the tent, looped wire cord around the frame then bolted it to the rafters. This step is a must in my opinion because the T5 fixtures make it sag without extra support. :joint:

MASHUP

With those you're locked into running a specific water temperature as not to go past the dew point and create condensation on the glass. The PH has to be dialed, anti-algae solution as well or you get forced into taking 'em down to clean out.

Sure look cool though...

D

DjRightHooks

With those you're locked into running a specific water temperature as not to go past the dew point and create condensation on the glass. The PH has to be dialed, anti-algae solution as well or you get forced into taking 'em down to clean out.

Sure look cool though...

u are so right! theres so much maintenance with those liquid lumens. I heard they do great with temp though!

The dude @ my hydro store said that alot of people have returned them due to leaking..sort of shitty.. But i think there first gen

Hey mashup you have a pic of ur flower 290 with the hps?

OghostO

how are you hooking up the 8" hoods to the 6" ice box? I ask because i am Very interested in hot the ice box works. I even started a thread about it not to long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts