What's new

GrowLab 145L, Environmentally controlled, LST/ScrOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a minute because I'm going to be squatting on 4,000 sq. ft. and put this little dinky thing to shame. LOL!!

HS20-D-2T.gif

holy shit, part of me hopes you are kidding, part of me wants to see it!

Putting that timer to shame would be ballar, to say the least.

MASHUP

osecretgardeno

Of course I'm over exaggerating a little. It's only 3,700 sq. ft.

EDIT: By dinky I was referring to the little tent I have been showing off until now. I plan on using that timer. Maybe 9 600s per 10' x 10' GrowLab. That would be pretty cool, 5,400w for 54wpsf.

N

NWestCoast

I've got a whole new level of respect for ya mash after hearing about this! :joint: Good luck, awesome find with that timer. Let us know how it works out! How many amp circuit do you need for that box? Do you need more than 1 240 line?

MASHUP

NWestCoast

For 4 rooms, each having 9 600s, that's going to pull close to 50 (Running half the lights at a time.) amps on 240v. Which is a cinch with the coming upgrades.

Don't get me wrong, this will come gradually and not in an instant. It will comply with patient and grower laws as well, so it's a very tedious and selective process.

Wait until I turn it into an HD video grow log. All edited with music production and gfx. Turning the knob up to 11 for entertainment factor. I miss that fun feeling like on overgrow. Hopefully the laws will relax a little and make it less paranoia factor to deal with.

N

NWestCoast

I hear ya all the way around. Cant wait to see the HD vid on the big screen!

M

moses224

Hot damn my dreams are now bigger then ever,,,,sheesh ....man still catching my breath kewl as shit

MASHUP

moses224

My shit has room for improvement. I just got word on a few things that will help me to do so. I'll have Apple looking at my shit for inspiration before it's over with! Haha.

MASHUP

John goodman & BigGreen

The above plans are not a dream. I'll be up and running soon if all goes well, but in a 10' x 10' with 24 plants and 4,000w. It may take a couple of weeks to acquire genetics and prepare everything. You know it'll be entertaining. :D

EDIT: I may start moms from seed and know I am pest free from the get go. ;) How do I start seeds easily in hydro? Rooted plugs right into the single DWC bubbler buckets? Or just stick with my old method of ebb and flow?

John goodman & BigGreen

The above plans are not a dream. I'll be up and running soon if all goes well, but in a 10' x 10' with 24 plants and 4,000w. It may take a couple of weeks to acquire genetics and prepare everything. You know it'll be entertaining. :D

EDIT: I may start moms from seed and know I am pest free from the get go. ;) How do I start seeds easily in hydro? Rooted plugs right into the DWC buckets?

Hey I was hoping to see some action just in the 1 tent after reading all that ...the 4 tents will be something bro..very entertaining indeed ..what was the prob pyth?

I would start seeds in any type of plug and transplant into a 3-4" cubes then finally into dwc..but hey horse for courses and u row ya own boat and all that lol ...great system!

best of luck

MASHUP

John goodman

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

I think they became prone to an attack and never had optimal growth due to ultra-high PPM and other causes of stress. It taught me a lot in those 3 weeks and now I can take that knowledge with me to this new spot and put it to work with all of the space. I was trying to do the above in a little apartment, not good. LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts