What's new

GrowLab 145L, Environmentally controlled, LST/ScrOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moses224

I must admit of all threads your has the kewlest photo shop iv seen...hands down.....awesome work

MASHUP

Ganjagrower1

Thanks dude.

I should have a new thread up and running by this evening. Definitely dropping them in today.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
right on i will definitely be pulling up a chair and watching it through. What are you going to be growing this time. and what kind of nutes and additives are you going to be using.

MASHUP

Ganjagrower1

6 of the G13 (Washington cut) are primed and ready. I'm going to throw them in Hygromite and run a bonehead nute regimen consisting of Dyna-Grow liquid grow and Guardian Angel for root protection. That's it, just going to let the plants do their thing and not stress over the digits, they seem to do fine without all of the tinkering.

I'll post the link to the action so all of the subscribers don't miss a beat.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
nice i wish i had it that easy. I have to change out bucket after bucket. I want to go back to the recirculating system i think it was much easier and i didnt have to check multiple buckets. I am lucky that the ph has stayed right where i want it.

MASHUP

Ganjagrower1

I simply refuse to run individual buckets, it's far too much work. I think I put more time and effort into that single Water Farm unit in veg than the entire bloom room. Only upside is that you have a tailored environment per strain in individual buckets and less of a chance of losing it all if one gets an infection.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
yeah that is the only upside of it. the only thing that sucks about it is the change out. It takes a little time especially when you can only do one at a time. I do a change out almost every week. So you have to know that it is like a full time job. With out getting paid until the end. I dont mind because the love the out come.

MASHUP

Ganjagrower1

I dunno dude, maybe you should save some scratch for a system like I'm runnin' because flushing the system is embarrassingly simple.

Step 1: Disconnect line from inline pump to res chiller

Step 2: Connect garden hose to inline pump leading to drain

Step 3 (Optional): Take a couple puffs

Filling it up is automated. RO filter to 50gal res ran on float valves. So once it's drained out you disconnect the garden hose and throw the res chiller line back on.

Getting the idea of how simple things are for me? One last thing. Due to high dissolved oxygen levels I'm only going to have to do the above process 3-5 times through the grow.

Peace

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
nice i am going to have to go back the next grow definitely. It will make things much easier no hassles. I like the simplicity of the whole thing.

N

NWestCoast

I love pumps. I hate carrying buckets of water! Recirculating seperate reservoirs are the shit.

MASHUP

NWestCoast

(center)yoursiggoesinhere(/center) but using [] brackets should work. Let me know if that needs further explaining.

I offset mine with the image itself randomly.

MASHUP

Weight

DSC_6145.jpg

DSC_6143.jpg

SkunkyDemon

Damn thats a sweet setup. Those ladies turned out awsome!! Nice pics of those fat buds. Throw up a smoke report if you can.
Keep it green!
Peace

MASHUP

SkunkyDemon

Most of that is Ice Cream that the dude has handled for several grows in a row now. It's actually his smallest plants grown. Previous yields on Supernatural and AN additives was up to 13 per plant.

Smoke report... simply awesome stuff, I usually get into a deep meditation and pass out every time. Some report a buzzing head high though.

MASHUP

Give me a minute because I'm going to be squatting on 4,000 sq. ft. and put this little dinky thing to shame. LOL!!

HS20-D-2T.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts