What's new

Growall- no interest for this? I am dreaming of maximum yield.

Incognegro

Or folks who consistently are pulling 4-5lbs from a 120 site table using a single 600...(I don't have link, site is no longer) So i'm sure 169 sites can produce the same 5lbs...

Hmmm.... I seem to be the only dreamer..lol

But, come on now, with 2 1000's ya.... I think you could get some nice yields outta that.

This quote, directly above.

That's where I got your ludicrous statement from - you're assuming that one can always get 15 grams a plant, without taking into a myriad of additional factors.

I went with two lights and ten pounds because you said you wanted to use 2 1Ks, and I wasn't sure you were up to the expertise of the 5lbs/600 grower, so I tentatively penciled you in for 5lbs/1K :moon:

The pic of the PVC setup and my growroom was to directly contradict your claim that anyone who doesn't believe in your ridiculous claims is obviously a closet or micro grower.

I'm over this, anyone reading the thread can see who they think is more knowledgeable about the subject; again, have a nice day.

LMAO! Insults don't help anybody...well except for the one posting them. I said, some of the COMMERCIAL systems are not for closet growers, tent growers, etc... I also like how you took excerpts from my post and took them out of context.

If you're not growing like so, then what's the deal? Because you've got a what 60plant vert setup (Is it vert?) You can't get 14gs a plant? WOW.... sad

ANYONE should be able to get 14grams a clone even using a 150. Micro cab guys get 14 using CFLs...Hell I can get 14gs a plant from seed! You saying things like that only makes someone question YOUR growing ability...mine is not a problem for me. lol My problem is actually I'm always tryin to things and doing experiments...like the defol tech.

AGAIN Back to the original post... a similar setup, using rooted clones should yielded handsomely!

Your setup, it appears that you're veggin for quite some time with spacing being that far apart... but as i said, i have yet to see that setup in action, so i can't comment.

Just as none of you guys have not seen the OP system in operation; so it's just naive to assume that something CAN'T be done...:tiphat: You never know, til you try.:ying:

Incognegro

1 final thought.

Yield is affected by 3 primary factors IMHO
1. Strain
2. Environment
3. Medium

All these things go hand in hand... the last 2 are the most important...

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 final thought.

Yield is affected by 3 primary factors IMHO
1. Strain
2. Environment
3. Medium

All these things go hand in hand... the last 2 are the most important...

WRONG!

SKILLS!

That is what you need to get good yield,,,, if you have perfect medium, perfect strains , perfect environment but no brains.... YOU WILL FAIL! I've seen this many many time!!!!

we're trying to HELP you, we're being realistic, you're dreaming!!!!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What it all comes down to it seems is this.

Majority of ICMaggers are stuck in there ways, and instead of trying things themselves, they'd rather someone else do all the hard work, THEN jump on the bandwagon... "You do it first, then we'll see"

In todays world, you gotta be open-minded.

The statement above is beyond ignorance

There are not only good growers on ic but there are also great growers, you did not do your home work and search through this big forum yet making a claim that everyone here are stuck in ours ways!

You have seen these so call true SCROG, SOG, VSCROG ect... good for you!!!!! you seen it! but you didnt create it !

How do you know you're going to get 15 grams a plant with out the system running ?

seriously, its good to plans things out and get to work, but all you do is sit there and plan how much fucking weed ya gonna get before you even DO IT!

People can be nice to a certain point, everyone in this thread were being nice to you in the begning and tried to help you but your ignorance surpass us!

have a great day!
red.

B

Bob Smith

I actually liked the way the system is set up... but do feel there may be a lot of wasted light, but alas I do not know how you're running the system, so I can't comment.

I'm sorry man, I know I'm supposed to be done with this thread but I just read this and almost crapped my pants I was laughing so hard..........

"There may be a lot of wasted light" - homeboy, that structure COMPLETELY surrounds 4 600s in a 360 degree circle.........so unless you know of a way to design a sphere around a light source, there is no "less wasteful" use of light than that.

Take Red's advice, take Marlo's advice, hell, even take my dumbass advice and just gracefully bow out..........you're in over your head, kiddo.

Again, best of luck to you and happy growing.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Negative attitude and insults, you definitely have!

I'm not here to prove what anyone CAN'T do, that is for the rest of IC, as yourself.. I like to think of what CAN be done.

Negative results equal negative outcomes.
People need to stop riding each others coat tails, or stop being so pessimistic about thinking outside the box.

But for those of you who can't...let break it down shall we...

If anyone cares to refer back to the OP, he was talking about using 2 1000's...so let's use SENSE and LOGIC

2000 watts...169 plant sites.

Fuck it, since more agree some plant sites will suffer, lets just say 150.

2000 / < (that means divide btw) 150

So, 2000 / 150 = is 14..9..15grams per plant.
2240 / 2000 = 1.12 1.12gram per watt

VERY EASY to obtain, even horizontal... if you can't forsee getting 14grams per plant even with the shittiest strain, and using 150 cuttings, you need to rethink YOUR strategy of growing, and stop telling someone else who you don't know anything about, that it CAN'T be done! Nuff said.:tiphat:

Alot of you guys crack me up with the whole "I haven't seen it, or heard of it, so it can't be done attitude" :laughing:LMAO...same thing was happening for about a year or 2 when growing vertical was first being done..now look...everybody jumping on his nuts to try it...

This system, nor are any of the COMMERCIAL systems are feasible for you guys. I see alot of you growing in cabinets and closets and tents and shit..NO this will not work for you.

The BIGGEST problem I actually see with any of the larger commercial systems are the actual part of obtaining large number of clones...ie for the system in the OP, you'll need 169. Most of you guys prob don't use 169 in a year! So again, no it would not be for you. But just because YOU can't apply it to your specific need/setup, etc, don't think it can't be done.:dance013:

As I said in a previous post... I will fabricate a very similar system to this, using probably a single 1000. I can easily see myself pulling 3+ pounds from. I will need to get my moms in order and in shape before, but it will be done.:tiphat:

Hey Incognegro

I just want you to know i am not a mean person, and people in this thread are not mean or trying to pick on you, we're only trying to help you man...

Grower :

- plans things out
- get to work
- harvest
- look at the harvest and find ways to improves the yield
- get to work again

You :

- no system running
- plans how much weed ya gonna get
- argue with actual growers about how much weed ya gonna get
- calling growers small minded

:laughing:

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
wow this is the longest argumentative advertisement i have ever seen....

get over it...the OP posted this thread to get a response from ppl, obviously he is not comming back

jd4083

Veteran
not to add to the thrashing, but has incognegro ever even grown a plant before? Sure seems like he's hanging out in the theoretical realm here...

Incognegro

Hey Incognegro

I just want you to know i am not a mean person, and people in this thread are not mean or trying to pick on you, we're only trying to help you man...

Grower :

- plans things out
- get to work
- harvest
- look at the harvest and find ways to improves the yield
- get to work again

You :

- no system running
- plans how much weed ya gonna get
- argue with actual growers about how much weed ya gonna get
- calling growers small minded

:laughing:

Well, let's see, I'm tired of trying to "step up" to your (IC) level of expertise to explain something, but i will try in laymens terms.

You:

-have no idea who I am, or what I am/am not capable of
-have not "seen my theoretical grows" so therefore I don't know what I'm talking about
-are naive to think that certain things can't be done because you have yet to "SEE" them
-obviously too scared to try things for yourself, so you wait for someone else to do the work, then say, "oh, okay, I guess it DOES work."

Me:
-have "theoretical grow" dialed in, with and without use of CO2
-have done many "theoretical grows"
-know what I can get out of a certain strain that i've worked with, without having to guess, like all of you "pro growers"
-have no need to catalog all of my "theoretical grows" to "prove myself" to anyone.

I know what i can do, and what I can't. In theory anyway.:ying:

I've spent many, many, minutes of my life experimenting with different mediums, and nutes, different water sources, and strains. I will continue to experiment (in theory) until I'm satisfied i've tried all aspects or forms of growing.

Just for my own satisfaction, as I said, I DO plan to make a very similar setup, and am confident I will yield nicely....in theory anyways...:moon:

Hey Bob Smith, I think you need to step off the high horse man... I specifically said, I HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR SETUP IN ACTION, so I CANNOT COMMENT on it... that was my opinion. If it's flooded with huge sticky leaves, then good for ya...I haven't seen it so I don't know. Since you wanted to comment on an outta context quote, then you should stick to the topic. My whole point was that. that system with rooted SINGLE COLA clones would be a nice setup. You posted your setup with a quote FROM THAT SAME post, so I assumed that you were paying attention and used your pic as a reference... shame on me for giving you the benefit of the doubt. your veggin...who'da thunk it?:dunno:
Anybody with your vast knowledge of growing should be able to tell that that system with single cola plants is a freakin waste of space and light.... Sheesh.. if you're gonna comment, stay with the point...

Posting anymore will only put myself in a position I refuse to go, so I will leave my "non-existent grows" at the door, and my tried and true methods as well...

lol, you guys are the same "growers" who think it's cool to sell hermie'ing seeds as well, AND vouch for the people... lmao, what a joke.

I'm done...i've got more "theoretical plants" to harvest...hahahaaaa:jump: lucky me!

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
NO MY DICKS BIGGER.... uhm I mean I can grow plants better.

Mods, lock this shit... who cares who is good at growing or what they think will happen.

You haters, on both sides, grow with this system and show me if it doesn't yield shit or if I does. Until then, IDGAF.

Incognegro

WRONG!

SKILLS!

That is what you need to get good yield,,,, if you have perfect medium, perfect strains , perfect environment but no brains.... YOU WILL FAIL! I've seen this many many time!!!!

we're trying to HELP you, we're being realistic, you're dreaming!!!!

Your serious aren't you? Ya, you are!:laughing:

Ok, so wait, wait.... so you're telling I can have a shitty environment, infested with bugs, using a crappy medium, lets mulch for instance, a low yielding plant, let's say Lowryder for instance..so...

Shitty environment + Mulch + LR + (MOST IMPORTANTLY) SKILLS, (Funny how you refer to brains and skills as the same thing) I can get a huge yield!!!??? Wow I guess I HAVE been doing it wrong all this time... fuck me.... I'm sorry, please show me the way great one!

Wow, i get smarted every time i log onto IC!!:laughing::laughing:

HAHAHA, and I'm the one who's ignorant?:tiphat:

I'm done... I'll crawl back into my "theoretical growroom" and pull everything now, as I've obviously been doing it wrong all this time...errr... I mean in my mind...:dance013:

B

Bob Smith

Incognegro, I'm not on a high horse - you've spread disinformation throughout this thread, and I felt as though I should call you on it so no noob with cash to burn would think that what you said is correct and waste a few thousand on this system.

Mr. Celcius, no offense, but I know enough about vertical growing and SOG to know that this system is a waste of money - if YDGAF, no one is forcing you to read about the system.

Apologies if spreading correct and factual information is frowned on around these parts; I've just started being active with my account so if it is and I'm out of line for this site, I apologize.

Incognegro

All this entire thread boils down to is,

I believe with mods (as I clearly mentioned in my first post) this system may work... it may not, but i said it MAY.

The rest of you DON'T... okay fine.

I think roses smell like shit, you think they're the best smell on Earth, that's fine too...that's why they are called OPINIONS. For any of you to go outta your way to insult me over MY OPINION is pure asinine... but I understand...that's the "in thing" here on IC.

Nuff said

Incognegro

Incognegro, I'm not on a high horse - you've spread disinformation throughout this thread, and I felt as though I should call you on it so no noob with cash to burn would think that what you said is correct and waste a few thousand on this system.

Mr. Celcius, no offense, but I know enough about vertical growing and SOG to know that this system is a waste of money - if YDGAF, no one is forcing you to read about the system.

Apologies if spreading correct and factual information is frowned on around these parts; I've just started being active with my account so if it is and I'm out of line for this site, I apologize.

I was logging out when I saw this, so am curious...

what have I posted that is "disinformation?"

Please point my statements, to be without a doubt a lie...
I think people need to work on CAREFULLY READING ENTIRE posts before jumping to conclusions and commenting. Only makes yourself look silly...for not reading everything..

Here's a simple task, go back and read my ENTIRE FIRST AND SECOND POST.... and then read your retaliatory comments....this goes for everyone who called themselves "proving me wrong"....

So no one honestly believes that with single cola plants, clones put in at roughly 10-12 inches will produce upwards of 14grams per plant?

I think you would have 169 plants atleast 2 feet tall...lol...about 3 inches apart.....does not sound logical, at all....more like 3 inch clones just rooted....no veg time..... Still seems too cramped up....But like everyone else has said....I would love to watch the Grow-Show...........

oh yeah, Not sure how much that cost, but Im sure its atleast a grand, and for that I would build my own, and build it to my specs, that would benefit my style.....Good luck man....

.............AND.....getting 5 pounds with a 600, is not an opinion, that is called a lie.....Won't happen....Ive done many runs using 600's, with a perfect environement, and good yielding strains/hybrids....and 5 pounds wasn't even what i was dreaming of...lol...If you get 1.5 to 2 pounds witha 600, you are killing it....When you pull 5 #'s off a 600, thats when you take pics, shut down shop and write a book that everyone would want to buy.....

That shit you be smoking is making you sound silly.....maybe its the "WHOOMP WHOOMP WHOOMP" from the nitrous Im hitting.....

incognegro lose that chip off your shoulder buddy. itll be for your own good.
listen to peoples opinions and then take what you can use from it without being a dick.

people are nice enough to even give a shit about you. everyone checked in here with there honest opinions. nobody came to start shit till you brought out your attitude.

shitty system period. its what shop dealer sell to idiots with to much money...and not enough experience to know about plant spacing.

posts some pics of your imaginary plants and maybe you want get ragged on..

its a shame this site has no way of making sure 14year olds arent on this site :)

incognegro lose that chip off your shoulder buddy. itll be for your own good.
listen to peoples opinions and then take what you can use from it without being a dick.

people are nice enough to even give a shit about you. everyone checked in here with there honest opinions. nobody came to start shit till you brought out your attitude.

shitty system period. its what shop dealer sell to idiots with to much money...and not enough experience to know about plant spacing.

posts some pics of your imaginary plants and maybe you want get ragged on..

its a shame this site has no way of making sure 14year olds arent on this site :)

.................Or High Times readers....lol...This dude sounds exactly like one of the readers comments at the bottom of an article....

He speaks of having an open mind...lol....I find that funny...