What's new

Growall- no interest for this? I am dreaming of maximum yield.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your serious aren't you? Ya, you are!:laughing:

Ok, so wait, wait.... so you're telling I can have a shitty environment, infested with bugs, using a crappy medium, lets mulch for instance, a low yielding plant, let's say Lowryder for instance..so...

Shitty environment + Mulch + LR + (MOST IMPORTANTLY) SKILLS, (Funny how you refer to brains and skills as the same thing) I can get a huge yield!!!??? Wow I guess I HAVE been doing it wrong all this time... fuck me.... I'm sorry, please show me the way great one!

Wow, i get smarted every time i log onto IC!!:laughing::laughing:

HAHAHA, and I'm the one who's ignorant?:tiphat:

I'm done... I'll crawl back into my "theoretical growroom" and pull everything now, as I've obviously been doing it wrong all this time...errr... I mean in my mind...:dance013:

I dont want to argue with you as i am a newbie as well but i dont argue with people that gave me advices, i soak em in and re evalueate with my own opinions,

I am not talking about of my ass either, i have help people built grow rooms and help them grow, you keep on talking about perfect everything but dont need skills to produces

well i guess i know why you think that way, you probably saw a lot of grows on here, and it seem so easy, you must think to yaself if these guys can do it i can do it too..

i am not being a dick man, i tried the set up that Op posted on my own, that shit fail as it is too small to produces that kind of weight,,

you want to produces good weight

do this

picture.php

that is my grow,,, you know how much i expect from it ??

ill be happy if i get 5lb, because it is the first time i run that many different strains with that set up

now my gardener look at the room and said we're gonna pull 10 + and hes sure of it .... i look at him and laugh and told him, how about you expect nothing, and always get happy in the end...... Blazeoneup quote "

i hope you understand!

have a great day!

.................Or High Times readers....lol...This dude sounds exactly like one of the readers comments at the bottom of an article....

He speaks of having an open mind...lol....I find that funny...

hey i read high times :) but i admit, its a bunch of misinformation, but there are alot of pretty photos :) and every now and then they have a decent article.
its a gateway for alot of people, and the more people doing things, especially if they are stupid about it, is better for us. more work for the cops, and less chance of the real people goin down.

but i agree people who use high times as there only source for mj info are more often than not a bunch of ret's

hey red dont fret buddy, we know you are rocking it..

incognegro probly hung himself in shame, and hung the rope from his theroretical grow room ceiling.

with his first post being this shit im suprised anyone here gave him the time of day lol.

250wscrogger

that's a good point red...
I'm about to set up two 2k stadiums exactly the same as selfhemployed's 2k stadium that pulled 5.7lbs on the first run.. (except mine will have 3 shelves per side and 24 plants)

Just because he pulled 5.7lbs on the first run doesn't mean I'm expecting anywhere near that much on my first run with the system.... I'm a realist....I always like to lowball my yield estimates @ absolute minimum....Makes me much happier when the harvest almost always exceeds my expectations...

I'll be happy to pull 3lbs per room on the first crop even though 5-6lbs+ per room is easily possible with the same setup... I know that I will be pulling 5+ per room on a monthly basis after I get it dialed in, but to expect 5+ on the first run with a new system and new strains just isn't realistic.

I'm setting up a 2k SOG for my boy, I told him not to expect more than 2lbs from the 4x8 table.....even though a lot of people average 3lbs per 2k/4x8 table, I'm not even going to tell him because I don't want him to expect 3lbs...this way if he ends up with 2.5-3lbs he'll be pleasantly suprised... People who expect 4lbs per 4x8 table are always disappointed when it ends up being 3lbs or less...

prowler

To be honest i've stopped estimating anything. Makes me much happier person.

:blowbubbles:

You grow how you like it and you try to make the best out of it. Estimating anything will lead you to troubles - always. Maybe instead of picking each other you should dig the crates of internet and find out some facts for your claims and examples for succeeding even better.

May the peace be with you. Or with out you. :flowers2:

bobblehead

Veteran
Great post Red! Everyone has big dreams. They don't realize you much work it really takes. Skills are important. Give me the same shitty strain as the next guy, and I will grow it better. It doesn't matter how many bells and whistles you have if you don't know how to use them. If you want to yield big vertical, do what works.

Latest posts

Latest posts