picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
philthy-thanks yo,u know how what it is,make it do what it do brother!
peace-T-

ohm-thanks bruh,glad u enjoyed.
peace-T-

Smoking Gun

T, those TK's are gorgeous.

I am glad my advice could be of some help to you. I agree about the sulphur burner, I only used it in case of emergencies and never as late in flower as you have plants. I actually have a few more suggestions I forgot about in the last post. I will preface these are not methods I have tried, where as the last post were all methods I tried. You can use compost teas as a spray to help control the PM. I am not sure of what recipe to use, but the beneficial bacteria in the teas organically fight the mold spores to fend off infestation. Another option would be PM Wash from NPK Industries. I do not believe it is an organic product, but they have a second product called Power Wash that actually reactivates the compounds in the PM Wash which makes it easier to remove any residues from the plants. I am not sure if any of the residues would get stuck in the buds, I guess it would need a bit more research. SNS just released their fungicide as well. Their products are all natural, made from plant extracts and have real science behind them. So, just a few more options that are out there.

icough2getoff

Plants are looking fine as hell, like usual. I'm skipping back through the thread, taking notes.

I wouldn't even stress the PM. I had the same thing going as you, about 8 years without ever seeing PM till I got some cuts and it spread to everything I had. I live on the coast where it gets foggy almost every night so it kicked my ass pretty bad. The sulpher burner helped, but it always popped up in late flower. A buddy sent me some eagle 20 and I haven't seen a speck of PM since. I spray it on my moms about a week before i take cuts, and then again as I flip them into flower. Your PM is about to be just a short, crappy memory.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yeah bro eagle20 the moms and veg 2x and clean everything(gear) with a spray bottle of bleach water n u will thank yourself later...
the shit works
dont use on any bloom plants IMOweek 1 or not better safe than sorry

been a while bro wanted to say hello took a break from the work and the boards when i had my daughter but im back around to spread hellos and good jobs lol

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro indy-ryt on maing,thanks yo,theyre down and ry now...lookin good and smokin good too.cant wait till tht taste sets all the way in,already tastes delicious.
peace-T-

smokin-fasho bro,thankyou again for droppin a gang of knowledge on me.not only for me but for anyone that reads this thread.much appreciated yo.
peace-T-

icough-thanks for the encouraging words bruh,im hopin i can get thru w not too much of a war.i always take notes from threads too...glad the thread can be useful to you homie.
peace-T-

sirsmoke,sirsmoke-wattup wattup what the fuck is up my man!!!??!!good to see u my friend,thanks for droppin in on a playa.thanks for the info,good to see u back on the boards.peace-T-

Art-sup yo,thanks for the good vibes.]peace-T-

spicoli-sup maing....man i hate it when u guys do this to me,lol,i suck at describing smells and tastes and what not.if i had to use one word to describe the smell id have to say LOUD.....its strong as hell,it has a smell and taste like no other weed ive grown so far,very nice,very strong,kicks ur chest in somewhat...tastes so good makes u want to roll another one before the 1st one is out,u know ?
sorry bro,i know tht aint much help.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

scissor hash

picture.php

picture.php

TK

picture.php

picture.php

everythings dry now,just bagged the big tops up tonight...had it on a screen until then,took all these pics a couple days ago.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oops forgot about these,drying shots....i guess i shoulda put this post 1st....my bad...

picture.php

picture.php

wet....

picture.php

dry....

picture.php

idk what this is in tht bud but this pic reinds me of a dragons face,side view,dark spot being the eye...just thought id share it w you guys...

picture.php

peace-T-

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
LOL nice one T. Sorry to do it to ya, sounds like some good ganja though. I like the description of LOUD (I know what you mean) lol good one. Great harvest bro

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Pretty impressive as always bro. Got a new video up, go check it out!!

We needs to chat soon, if you get this, I will have batline open for a bit

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seismic-ryt on homie....enjoying some now...spark.
peace-T-

handy andy-hehe not thinkin its a seed tho.not sure what it is,but dont look like a seed to me.
peace-T-

cob-you know it yo,smells like success,hehehe.thanks for the compliments bro.
peace-T-

RG-lol....just needed somethin to have for a backdrop,seemed like as good one as any.
peace-T-

pics on the way in a couple minutes.

spicoli-lol,no worries bruh...just hard for me to describe,i read other peeps descriptions and theyre so right on im like,oh ya i know tht taste,or smell or whatever...me,i aint got that good of a pallet for descriptions.
peace-T-

Dr.Dog-wattup my brother,good to see you,and was good chattin catchin up w u the other day,wish i wouldnt have been in such a hurry.ill be sittin real still tomorrow evening so ill try to get in touch w you then.
peace-T-

hella-lol way to plug ur new project yo hehehe.i was just in there last night.
cant wait to see ya all lit up and movin full steam.gl w the new venture homie.
peace-T-

Last edited: