What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok so heres the room at 37 days,there are 5 plants in there that just got flipped last week but the rest are at day 37 of 70.

u can see tht second row is the newest ones in.

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel section...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brb w more.....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple dry tk shots,pics do not do it justice

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats all i got for now.
peace-T-

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Solid, T.

You're on my short list, Tonatiuh. This list includes Self Hemployeed, BldSwtRs and Ichibod Crane.

Good to see my ICmag brothers holding shit down, Big ups to all y'all playas.

RbDf

X

xweed420

very very nice Tonatiuh keep up the good work(jack the ripper make me drool a lot):D

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rbdf-sup maing.thanks for the compliments.im just tryin to do my thang the best i can ya know...appreciate the good vibes.
peace-T-

xweed-hehe tht jtr makes me droll everytime lol.
cant wait till shes done,been a second since ive had some in the jars.thanks for droppin in.
peace-T-

big scoot-wattup homie,lol shes smokin like a freight train yo...i got this bitch puttin in over time lol...some of that weed u gotta roll just to taste some more.
very nice..kick ur lungs in if u try to hit it like a greedy mf lol.
thanks for droppin thru yo.
peace-T-

GDK-sup brother,good to see u as always maing.hope things are well in ur neck of the world.thanks for the drop thru homie.
:joint:
peace-T-

cannabisnessman-nice handle homie...ryt on mann,glad u appreciate the thread.stick around yo,we got some things in the works,lookin for a few new gems.
peace-T-

bruhbear-yo yo yo yo,wattup broseph!!!good to see u coming out of hibernation :D
welcome back to the spot,saved ur seat...peace-T-

mrcleancut-welcome to the thread,thanks for the good vibes.better late then never.
peace-T-

Cal-hey hey wattup homie,good to see u poppin thru.thanks for skimmin thru the thread yo,much appreciated.hope all is well out ur way.maybe ill catch u in chizat.
peace-T-

HOVAH-LMAO ryt on maing.
thanks for droppin thru,
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well whattaya know,just when i think this thread is completely dead...well no need to shut it down now so might as well start some freshness eh???
gonna pop some seeds,got them soaking now.plan for these is to veg for the rest of the month,get a couple cuts off each and flip to find the keepers fast...then ill do these mf's up tona style.just done wanna waste too much space in flower w the ones tht arent keepers....plus i gave my word id have these Cheesy Riders into flower by nov.i figure i can have them at atleast close to 30 days 12/12 by then.

the line up will be the cheesy riders from Karma....some og chem from connoisseur genetics,these were what i picked for my Grow Of The Month prize btw...and one of the creations from the cool ass kats out in CO....:respect: to all

im sorry they took a bit to get into the rotation fellaz but as u see i stay busy as a mf ,this is a solo op so sometimes i tend to get a little behind what i want in my mind to happen....think i may need more space hehehe...

just a couple pics today,to some they might be boring,to me theyre exciting.its always fun to run from seed,not only because of the gems within,but also it makes me feel noobish as a mf everytime i do it.

like i said,just a couple pics...tomorrow ill get some out of flower.gonna have to clean the cloner and refill it,think i ran it a little too long between cleanings,cuts are taking too long to root.gonna trash the cuts,clean the cloner and start w some fresh cuts.wont put me behind schedule,just a small pain in the ass

picture.php

cant see all the cheesy riders but theyre in there...this is lookin to be an all star line up.
ive got high hopes for all of these.

picture.php

im gonna start a seperate thread in the KG section to display his wares as always...Cob,just holla at me if there is anywhere specific u want me to drop these pooty tangs.
only have room to pop like 3 packs at a time but well get thru them all.
peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

you poped them already bro ? as it was the plan you popped them Bear OG, no sweat. cheesy rider is on the long run, wont be ready ore released till next year.

The Bear OG is planned to get released end of this year.

And most testers haven't started them.

You rock them brother, that pootie tang should be nice bro,

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-PootieTang.jpg

See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?