picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup RG thanks bro,just tryin to do what i do homie.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: fasheezy yo,and they have soem sugar really coming on strong right now.
thinkin 60-65 days or so is the window here,
shes lookin like she wants to finish around then.once i find out for surei can know when to start the flush.
thanks again yo.
peace-T-

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup wattup fellaz,thanks for all the good vibes..much appreciated fasho.

well after thinking i had some perfect shit goin on the ganja gods have once again seen it fit to remind me that i am but a mere mortal.P.M has shown its ugly face in my room,i guess it has been a good run,ive never had it before in the 8 years since i started growing.i treated the earliest in flower and my veg room with eagle 20 already,and the ones that are almost done i treated with peroxide and water sollution,1/2 cup per qt. of water...also went thru the room and pulled any leaf i saw w signs of it on there.i know from what ive read im in for a battle gettin rid of this bs...i think it came from cuts i got from the west coast,from what ive read now,it seems like ur suppose to treat anything from there as if it has pm,and also any other grape producing region is supposedly gonna pretty much have it...im gonna order some physan 20 to clean my room and buckets with...what has me puzzled is tht i dont see any p.m in veg,i treated in there for it obviously but i didnt see any at all,not even on moms of suspected plants...has me stumped.like i said ive never had to deal w this before so any suggestions or sure fire ways to get it gone will be much appreciated...i do have pics,u can see some pm on some leafs,these were takin before they were treated and plucked...the TK will only most likely go 60-65 days at the most for sure now.got to get them out and see about keeping it under control on the other group thats only at day 21...shits hectic in this mf yo,time to tilt my cap to the back and bust some ass,aint no way i can let this shit get the best of me....well enough of my problems,im sure i got all ur shoulders wet from my salty ass tears,hehehehe ....some pics...dont even wanna show these pics because im not particularly happy w the p.m situation but i show all my shine so i gotta show all the b.s too i guess...

1st a couple boring shots,just one of a bunch of extra bs i have stacked up,not shown are 2 more hoods and ballasts for 600's and 2 more 1 k's,and a couple filters n fans...oh and my other ez cloner a homie is borrowing...i think i have enough extra shit to build a bad ass room lol..

picture.php

and this is the mama area...16 of them only

picture.php

ok,onto flower....

this is the sfd,uk cheese,and straw d group...day 21

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok heres the TK,thinkin about 12 more days on these,tht will be 60,flush has started and im thinkin i might have to take them a little bit earlier then i wanted because of the pm,looked today thru the magnifying glass and i do have some amber coming in up the stem of the trichomes all are cloudy so im thinkin 60-62...65 if i can make it tht far.if u look u will se some spots on some of the leafs,all in all theyre still lookin pretty ok to me.the race is on but im thinkin ill make it safely.

TK day 47,pics taken yesterday...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
eagle 20 in veg.. clean room with physan.. you got it.. imho best to treat all clones preemptively, before any issues pop up.. btw everything is lookin top notch despite said problems..

Smoking Gun

T, I agree with fingers in that prevention is the best method of dealing with PM. I would highly suggest ensuring your rooms get very, very clean as soon as you can, top to bottom, even pots and hoods, those spores can hide anywhere. I am a big fan of a regiment of neem oil and baking soda. At least one spray of each alternating weeks should keep you ahead of the PM. The baking soda spray is 1 tbsp baking soda to 1 gallon of water. This spray keeps the leaf surface at an even pH of 7, or near it. The PM cannot take proper hold on a leaf surface of 7, so this is a good way to get ahead of new spores. I also like to use it on plants further along in flowering, the baking soda doesn't stay on the plant surfaces very long, in fact I have never had any additional residue or taste when used within the last two weeks of flower. It isn't the end all be all of PM killers, but it does help keep the outbreaks under control; it works best on minor outbreaks, not so much full out infestations. If you want to use a third product in conjunction I would say it is a good idea, Serenade is a pretty good product. Also you may want to consider using a sulfur burner in the flower room once the TK are harvested to ensure that the PM spores have been killed. That is pretty much all the advice I can offer on the subject, hopefully my advice is of some use.

Everything else is looking real good in there. I hope you get the damned PM under control, I hate the stuff.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
i should mention.. i am not an advocate for chem treatments, just think it's good to use to nip it, then use only when absolutely necessary.. just my 2 cents..

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
funk-thanks for the advice n kind words yo..i agree w u on the chem treatments but on the other side of tht same coin,
i also done have time to play too much w organic treatments tht MIGHT hold it at bay if tht at best.
peace-T-

smokin-thanks for chiming in w tht plethora of info brotha,much appreciated.
i wrote ur advice down in my note book and will follow them to the T,all but the sulpher burner.
idk if i want tht in there if i can get away w outusing it.
thnks again bro.
peace-T-

brung some TK pics,i wasnt real happy w the last ones so i snapped a few tht are a little better....enjoy.

death to all trespassers...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php