What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

HellaFella420

Veteran
Sweet op brah! Its like a freeeakin jungle in there!

One question/comment Why did you spring the extra $$$ for aircoooled hoods only to leave them unducted?

When I ran unvented reflectors, I got the super simple pebble texture batwing ones. I like that there is no structure trapping air/heat in the reflector so it can naturally rise and get sucked out by my main fans.

Yours look like that glass is installed too, I would (personally) at least remove the glass so I can get a little convection action flowing so that trapped air pocket dosen't just keep getting hotter. (and glass is know to block UV-B, if your of the school of thought that UV is important)

By the end of the day those hoods are just as much giant IR emitters as they are light sources. IR is your enemy And i don't mean because of FLIR or LEO's.

Any energy other then PAR that you can remove from the system is a net gain in all respects!

Most white lines like that are caused by Spider Mites. Look underneath the leaves with the lines on it and look for a tiny brownish/red bug slowly moving around. If there is then you got SM.

Them's thrips man.... Mites leave little speckles not squiggles.

HellaFella420

Veteran
Edit: I see now in later pictures that you have ducts hooked up? Were they just not all in place in those first pictures I saw?

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
T the white is FN KILLER lost my cut of her n alot of ppl say she is mild on tha high but i beggggggg-2-differ glad tha new cloner solved tha prob
peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new cloner n mom area

picture.php

picture.php

next run and new gear,the next run are much bigger now,with about 20 days till flip

next run

picture.php

the jtr and the bubba are new started moms,the rest are new gear

picture.php

the mixed group,with its crazy canopy,ill get it in check as i can after im sure stretch is over.

picture.php

brb w more jtr shots

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran

picture.php

and this is how they shaping after i bent the stems where i needed to

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope tht is okay for now,ill get some more recen shots up soon.

peace-T-

picture.php

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
All hail the green thumb of Tonatiuh!

Haha, dude, I love checking this thread out, lights a fire under my ass.

Hope your vacations did/will go well. You deserve it homey.

aod

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your shit is always on point brother. got me all jel over here! haha

p

Last edited:

williamgodwin

Many thanks for sharing your grow T and your award was clearly well deserved.

Please check though, I'm sure I spotted a giraffe lurking in the undergrowth :watchplant:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woot T. Lookin dangerous man! Sorry if you covered this already, but you run only water? Or you using any boosters? I'm playing with a water only mix, lookin to get some tips from the pros.

Latest posts

Latest posts