What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice photo drop bro... I would love that JTR in my garden, i've got seeds of it, but after my last experience with them i'm on the search for a good cutting ;) Much love T, u always keepin it green with them trees!! :tree: SL

by the way... you prune your ladies up exactly like I do, great minds think alike! lol :)

Smoking Gun

T, that is some stash. I have been smoking mostly hash myself these days. But my collection isn't quite as varied, just a few types of dry sieve.

I totally understand that you are a one man show, not entirely a fact I am envious of; but I still drool over your room every time you pop up some pics. You always have one of the nicest cleanest and most functional rooms on the boards. I get that to do LST on that many plants would just be too much work, that's why I asked.

Smoke a rip of that stash for me.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Outstanding as always Tona! :respect:

seems to be some SFV in those seeds on deck.... :D

I was secretly hoping the Romulan would be one of the next on deck....

a man can dream.... a man can dream.....:bigeye:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
^^it's fuggin beautifull in there.....great air movement is key.....it's a honor to bare witness to such a well taken care of room...everything looks great homie..you still diggin' that tangerine?had to do a double take on what you were poppin'...once again honored to be amongst such GREAT company....sure your personall karma will take care of you there brother......there lucky to be at such a caring spot...ttul

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Sup T? (Just rollin' through) Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Looks like you got some great genetics to work with.

peace :dance013:

EnZee

absolutely stunning my man! you makin me miss it baaaad.

you are dialed in and rolling man.. but i wouldnt expect anything else from you.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stagger-sup homie,ya i was blessed w the cut of jtr a few years ago.i hear ya about the seeds,im gettin a seed drop under way right now and im tryin to figure out where im gonna flower out the 1st time so i dont waste spaace in the big room on something tht dont perform.i love poppin beans but i hate wasting space in my room on the ones that dont do what i want them to LMAO.
great minds do think alike.
peace-T-

pie-lol fasheezy bruh,cant stop wont stop.
peace-T-

smokin-sup broski,sheeeeeet bro,the way i see it,as long as u have stash and ur feelin good,no worries,thats wassup.im just lucky enough tht i had a bunch of trim stashed away for bubble,then one of my bags ripped so i blew tane thru some batches lol.
believe me,havin tht much oil is a blessing and a curse,tollorance is sky rocketed LMAO.
thanks for the good vibes and kind words homie.
peace-T-

milo-lol did u notice the sfv in there ? good eye.
u know ur not the 1st person to tell me i need to get some of tht rom in the dirt,might have some of my peoples throw them down for me and get a winner goin.couldnt hurt.
peace-T-

peat-lol....perfectly understood.:D
peace-T-

bigscoot-temps are good in there bro...like my brother MoNeY said,air movement is my santas helper lol.i have a few fans rollin and i actually have one more i need to hang.
theres a 25k btu a/c in there as wel.my avg. temps are around 85-87 lights on w 50% humidity...lights out i just let the a/c keep rockin so i get around 65 in there a lil chillier in winter.
peace-T-

MoNeY-sup broski,im glad u liked the tour yo :D
and also so tht u actually know how i keep my room.it looks different in the pics to me, if i might say so,the pics do me absolutely no justice :muahaha:
peace brother-T-

rob-sappenin maing,alls well,hope the same w you.
yes,im blessed w some decent genetics and w even better friends that like to see me grow them.the community has helped me learn to share the love bruh,without the examples of the peeps tht did it before me id be 1/2 the grower i am,thats for sure.respect to everyone that taught me the game.
peace-T-

enzee!!!!-wattup broseph!!! good to see you my friend.u know wassup yo.whenever ur ready to get back at it u just hit ole -T- up and u already know how i do when my friends need my help.ur doin big things over there though man,and a big congrads on finishin up w school....yea man,i keep tabs lol....Tona knows all :D
thanks for the + vibes.
peace-T-

philthy-ryt on ,ryt on ,ryt on ,ryt on...(in my best kevin hart voice)
thanks F.A.M.I.L.Y. just tryin to keep up the high standards set by these boards ;)
peace-T-

pics are loaded,tryin to get them up.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st a few veg shots...

next to go in right here.a mixed group,and 1st time back in 5 gallons to flower in a few years.
before when i used 5's i dont think my game was tight enough to get the results i wanted,but now i think ill see a big difference from 3's to 5's...thats the hopes anyways,might take till the next run to know since this group is mixed and the canopy will most likely be crazy.

next in...goin in tonight

picture.php

this i was hopin someone can tell me wtf is makin this happen,

see the squiggly lines?
picture.php

and my cloner is still wiggin the fuck out,im thinkin maybe imma go get me a brand new one.maybe 8 years is alot of build up somethin or the other in tht cloner?
ill waste time tryin to clean this at a later day.i dont have time to be trouble shootin and tryin to keep my grow on schedule.never hurts havin two cloners.i let a bro use my other 60 site and hes doin good w it so i dont have the heart to take it from him at this time lol....ill put him on the "you owe me one" list.

picture.php

ok right back w flower room shots.....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
blockhead 56 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i think shes really really close...not sure,watchin trichs close.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
strawberry deisel...this chik is fat,there are 2 of them in the room but i only took these pics from the easier one to access.thinkin im gonna cut 30 or so of these for the next run,even thouhg its the 1st run w her,i know my homie wouldnt have sent her if she wasnt a dime,and .... i mean just look,wouldnt u wanna run like 30 of these?

straw d,56 days....lookin like she wants ATLEAST 70....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Looks like Thrip damage, but I don't see any Thrips in that particular picture...

Everything else looks wonderful my man-

:tiphat:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok this is just to show how i shave a few inches to sometimes almost a foot off the height of my plants when they get tall on me.not that i invented the shit or nothin,just i dont see may posts showin how people fix things like this when it happens,and i know i aint the only mf this happens to lol.
so here it is...hopefully pics can explain it,the only advice to gettin them to bend anyway u want them to is make sure theyre watered good a few hours before,and u cant wait till the last minute to do it,if u see tht they are gonna go off on you n be real tall,u have to strt it then,so to reduce the chance of breaking a stem once it gets woody,and shocking the plant and making it not perform right.

i bend it sideways and twine it to a stake,then let it grow ack towards the light for a day or 2.then it will get close to the glass again,thats when i retie it in a angle.it makes so i dont lose weight....actualy makes alot more of the sside branches turn to tops themselves.
these are jack the ripper only at 29 days,but in a few weeks when u see them theyll be girthy as a mf yo.jtr dont strt packin it on until u strt gettin worried that she wont lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the fast response RW....would azamax get them bastards??thats usualy my go to for everything but mites...them i send a nuke at lol.
peace-T-