What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Always a great show T! Glad to hear you got the mites under control.........little bastards.

Looking forward to seeing some major frost out of those TK's

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahahaha awesome cube of nugs T. Bugs suck ass for sure, but sounds like you're back in the drivers seat. Keep bangin out the fyyyah bud.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fellaz,im sorry i been lackin w the updates,summer is a busy time between vacas w the kids,tryin to keep the grow in check,and takin off for a few days here n there just to keep the sanity...its too nice out here to be sittin in this city all the time u kno.

the group tht got the heat damage and had the most mite damage are just about to get the axe,id say they have a week to 10 days left at most.they seem to have tried to bounce back the best they could,considering...gettin some frost and trying to fatten up just a little bit,not anywhere near what im use to seeing.pisses me off too because i shouda just kept using thr33 gallon pots if i woulda known what was gonna happen.oh well,fuggit it is what it is,no time to whine about it i need to concentrate on the rest tht are coming down the pike...

this is veg right now,these will be the next group in.gonna flip them all at once and fill the room,see how tht works out for me a time or two...if i dont like it ill go back to filling one side at a time and choppin once a month.

like 30 cheese 12 straw d and a few jack the rippers

picture.php

them new moms i had in 1 gallon pots,all x planted up and growing strong,ready to cut a run off of these real soon too,lookin forward to tryin chem d for the 1st time.

picture.php

the other moms before a clean up...not sure what ones of these are getting the axe but im gonna do some soul searching and thin out the heard some,make room for new things.

picture.php

after cleaning them up

picture.php

brb w 12/12 shots...

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TK,vegged forever + 1 day...lookin good,got nice canopy goin full of tops,had to get them pretty full as i dont know how they yield and i was only gonna have 16 to flip.
they smell like a mf already,some kinda sour kushy aroma tht im sure will make itself more solid as they mature.

TK (thats the next to get chopped in the background)

i think theyll do good sittin under 4k,hope them 2 small ones catch up.

picture.php

some flower shots,still showin they was put thru hell but trying to bounce back w some force...
jack cheddar

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ghani x chem d

picture.php

brb w some more....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Bobble,im hearing tht same thing from every direction,,has me amped to get some cuts of it in the cloner for sure.
peace-T-

strawberry diesel

picture.php

picture.php

sfd 10,the one thats stayin...number one will get faded out this week or so..reason i decided to make the decision is #10 dealt with all the drama much better then #1 did,was a obv decision to make.

picture.php

picture.php

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Dank as usual T.

Quick ? Do you flush your mommas periodically at all? Pretty sure you are running maxibloom, was just wondering if you flushed every so often. Mommas are looking gorgeous.

Keep it green homes.

aod

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
kush-thanks maing,just tryin to get them back healthy n happy.smell on the cheese is pukey, garbagey, old sock ,rotten food, dankness
peace-T-

AOD-ryt on bro...naaa maing,i never flush my moms,but then again i rarely feed them either.i feed them once every 1 or 2 weeks.i think if theyre fed too much and have too much N in them it takes cuts longer to root.i read that a long time ago and have stuck to it ever since.
thanks for the good vibes bro.
peace-T-

kush-thanks maing,just tryin to get them back healthy n happy.smell on the cheese is pukey, garbagey, old sock ,rotten food, dankness
peace-T-
quote]

You could have just said, the shit you cant get your nose off till you vomit, then you come back for more!

haha, i love me some cheese stank!

Mr.Bill

I see a nanner on that second Jack Cheddar pic. Is it a stress thing or does it just pop sterile nanners from time to time? Looks great in here despite the issues you've gone through with them so far this summer. I feel you on the summer deal, such a busy time, and with the weather can't stay caved up, just feels unnatural. :)

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
zilla-thanks man,they should be better at this point but,hey whattaya gonna do ya kno....gotta roll w the punches once in a while.
peace-T-

kush-lol fasho,this is some of my favorite smoke fasho,stone is just as heavy as the taste and smell.
peace-T-

mr.B-wattup oldschool homie :joint:
ya im pretty sure shes throwin tht nanner from stress.this is the 3rd time ive flowered the jack cheddar out and its the 1st time ive seen a nanner,and like i said,they went thru hell for a hot sec there....exactly bro,cant stay in when its so nice out,mf start feelin like a hermit lol.
peace-T-

T your game is always on! way to tackle summertime and bugs....looks like this room is about to be outta control real soon!