What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep ^^^ thrips. They're easy to kill if you got em. A little spinosad. That tange has me drooling brother! Beautiful work all around

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
spinosad it will be then.i hope the shop has it here,ill ask them to order if they dont.....tangis all urs bro,say the word.
....lol i dropped so many pics it turned my page.i hope people see them,took me forever to get them loaded and up...:joint:...took a whole blunt :D
thanks pimpin.
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
hehe "took me a whole blunt"...shit looking proper homie......as usuall...get at me if you get time..

bobblehead

Veteran
Yep, thrips aint shiiit... but make sure you apply to spinosad 2-3x at least... Cause they'll be back otherwise ime. I used Monterey Garden Spray w/ spinosad.

Mr.Bill

strawberry deisel.... i mean just look,wouldnt u wanna run like 30 of these?
I'm workin on it man, I'm workin it, I just have to find the pheno I like, I can't wait for my run to be over so I can get to runnin me some strawberry D on the regular.

i bend it sideways and twine it to a stake
View Image
That's not twine dude, those are the big twist ties like I use in my garden, god I love twist ties, they are are the shit.

Good luck with the bugs on the plant. Hey you still run the bubba? Everything looks great as it has since I known you.

E

ekomsi

Strawberry Diesel looks like a keeper holy shit I want some T.

That tang looks nice as well and of course sfd like always.

You will get rid of them bugs Im sure but why not use azamax since you have it? I have a shit ton left over from a mite problem my first grow. it seems to kill shit and then you have a lot of it left even after a couple applications.

Smoking Gun

T, what happened to the tent you have? I thought that was what you were going to use to test new seeds?

You seem to have plenty of good suggestions to deal with the thrips, either the Azamax or the Monterey Garden Spray will work well. Another product I found last year is called Liquid Ladybug, it is advertised to be used for spider mites but I have found it takes care of most all bug infestations. I am also going to try some of the SNS products in my vegetable garden. Hopefully they work well too.

As always the room looks stellar, even though you seem to think it looks better in person. Thanks for the continual updates and pics.

A

Alone

Most white lines like that are caused by Spider Mites. Look underneath the leaves with the lines on it and look for a tiny brownish/red bug slowly moving around. If there is then you got SM.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll second monterey garden and lawn spray w/ spinosad.
bought it one time years back and she's won every battle w/ me.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: looking very nice brotha T anything with spinosad in it should wipe out the thrips

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Most white lines like that are caused by Spider Mites. Look underneath the leaves with the lines on it and look for a tiny brownish/red bug slowly moving around. If there is then you got SM.
beg to differ buddy the damage in the pic of leaf he showed is thrip damage.

Thrips 101: Introduction to Western Flower Thrips
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=61807

spidermite damage is different more of spot insted of trail of missing green

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
amazing update as always T. would love to see your room filled with that straw d, shes a thick girl no doubt. good luck battling the thrips, nasty fuckers.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i guess the new hype "IS" strawberry......haha........she's a looker for sure......btw that's an original recipe strawberry diesel..hollla

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics.responses and updates tomorrow...
ur homie T been runnin around like a chicken w my head cutoff,
2 vacaya goin on real shortly here,has me mad nervous about poppin the beans and leavin sitters to watch them lil ones so im gonna drop them when my vacays are over,sorry for the delay...
on another note the new cloner seems to have done the trick,now i can get myself back on schedule and hopefully look out for a couple homies tht have been patiently waiting.
better update and pics tomorrow..

got some new cuts.... ecsd,chem d,sour strawberry,camelot kush,and the white...supposedly its a out of the world cut of the white,only time will tell.

until tomorrow,
peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Glad to hear your doing OK Bro :D
Enjoy your vacation mate, I'm taking the family to the rainforest next week, time to get outta the desert for a little while :D
:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts