What's new

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Here is the flower room, day 38 sour bubble. I can already tell this harvest will be much better then the last, alot more size considering I didn't lose most my stretch to a transformer. Not as happy with the overall shape of the plants I could have filled the canopy in better spreading them out and keeping them more even.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

always wondered, when a room gets this full, how do you get in there to do things like water and maintenance on your plants?

sednal

Great grow PK, havnt been around in a while but things are still rocking, SB is flowing. Not on your scale but hey, we do what we can. Again, looks amazing, ur gonna have a hell of a pull

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone quick update. I will try and get back to everyone who replyed to the thread individually once things have settled down a bit. Harvest is going very well and very fast. I have had one person helping me the whole time breaking things down into straight stems and shucking fan leaves, I have been running the bonsai heros non stop, we both keep right up with eachother. Basically every nug in the room is going through my hands, except for today I have one extra helper.

Today is day 4 and we will finish tonight, so MUCH faster then last time, I am still not over how awesome the bonsai heros are, especially for this plant. They might not be as good on some other strains but for this they are 100% perfect. Yield seems to be way up from last time these buds are ridiculous, the whole crop is ridiculous! Only thing I will change in the soil mix is less nitrogen so they yellow out better but early samples are burning with white ash and tasting great. The deathstar came out great, but I will do her better next time now that I know her a little better.

Next harvest I will have 2 two man teams and it should take 2 days, that way I get more crops in per year. I have a ton of photos to go through in a week or so for you. Be safe everyone and keep it green!!!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice looks like those hero's, turned you into a trimming machine, I'm anxious to see the harvest pictures. Until next time be safe and take care!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
lol at the trimming spot bro thats funny let me know when those become ready.... im really excited to see whats in those last pack of sourb's bx3's ive been waiting for you to pop those for like 2-3 years lol....

keep the male bro...

as for everything looking proper let me know when you get around to doing the damn thing.

i hope them hero's stay tight to the bud becuase sourb's with leaf suck -=]

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't worry Poops nice and tight was no problem :)

Before:

picture.php

After:

picture.php

New favorite toy!

picture.php

Another nuggy:

picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
you want to run you hash ever... come over a day or two and well wipp it all out in a day or two i know you stuffed. ill show you my patented bubble hash making process...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Look at all those rock hard sour bubble cola's :respect:. With all those leafs all over you and those hero's, reminds me of edward scissor hands! I can see the leafs flying off into the air and all over the place...

Did you manage to get it finished in the 4 days?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blaze- Got all but 2 done, going to finish them up soon. I cannot tell you how many times I got leaf flying in my eye, next time I will wear some safety glasses. I swear the leaf hit the same spot everytime, my eyes were so red! That shirt I wore is literally just caked with hash, thinking about letting it run through the bubble machine!

hempluvr- ty

Poopy- Thanks bro, they did get alot bigger, sexiest SB to date. Insanity!