What's new

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

turbo14

Veteran
Thanks for sharing this thread with us. I am actually mocking this room/plant setup for my new room that was just built. 20x20 room. 20kw, A/C and (60) 20 gallon Smarties. Thanks for showing us how it's done brotha man.

It's on like Donkey Kong

turbo.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I got the Bonsai Hero Trimmers, I am in love. VERY excited to be using them this entire harvest. I pulled a nice sour B nug about 16 inches long and it took me like a whole 40 seconds and I had time to be picky. I can see these speeding things up ALOT, very stoked. I wouldn't use them on strains covered in calyxs, but nice tight rounded dense nuggets are a dream. Like I expected they can't even cut one of my nugs. My sour bubble has been known to bend high quality grinder teeth. So Bonsai Heros for me for here on out! I can hand trim my 1K flip/flop rooms in my sleep but this 10K will take it right out fo you. This is a game changer! Super stoked.....

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The trim room is all prepped just need to go get food and drinks. If you didn't know you would think I am gettng ready to do a mob hit, or chop someone up with bonsai heros and fiskars dexter style!

picture.php

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
^^love it, sourbubz death squad, lol.
i take it you dont want resin everywhere! super clean set up., slightly OCD,lol only joking. make sure you drop a pic of the trim room at full tilt! i wanna see a room of sour bub nugs,ummm ummm.
mack.

DarthFader1

Veteran
Tonygreen- LMAO bro no need to rethink life, just dream and chase it! I have a severe case of dreaming, ask my girlfriend and mother. I always just think of where I want to be and work my way backwards to get there. Make LIST!

This grow has 2.8 plants per light, next grow I am trying 2.4 to reduce numbers for my flip/flop. I veg these very slow veggers for 8-10 weeks, I start in 5 gallon pots and after 5 weeks they are more then ready or 20 gallons and actually a little late. They go into 20 gallon pots for 3-4 weeks after that then onto flower. If you have a perpetual setup the veg doesn't matter except electricity cost and time but neither are enough to deter me. If you are not worried about plant numbers but want a shorter veg, 5 weeks or so for most strains is more then plenty and run 12 7 gallon pots makes for a nice yield running this mix. I

Lolz re-thinking lifeaments ftw!!!

For some reason this really made me lol

@ Mack10: Don't worry friend Full Tilt will be back November 6 peace!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I see 4 chairs and 4 foot stools, plenty of alcohol and trash bags.. looks like everyone will be nice and comfortable during the harvest :) Until next time be safe and take care!

jtechnical

Nice dude looks good to go! Those blue trimmers fiskars or something new your trying? Not sure if your using gloves now or not but i bought bunch of different kind found quality vinyl works really well. By far get least sticky

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Glad to hear the bonsai heros are working well. I am thinking about getting a pair when I harvest. I think I would hold it like a gun or upside down compared to the u tube vids. I would zip tie that wire to my arm, I'm sure that after a few pounds and a few joints I would cut it on accident.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Fantastic Job PK! Your grow is an inspiration to us 4-5k watt guys pushing to get to your level. You have shown us how its done on a massive scale..for that I thank you. Also,sorry if this has been asked but is that Sour Bubble mom you have from older or newer BOG stock?