What's new

Grow along with AG and son's

ManyManySpliffs

So what do you do with your Budder? I like to make chocolate myself. 2 x 1lb hersey bars and 1/2 lb of budder. throw it in double boiler then just gently fold together. Takes like 3 mins then into 2 alum trays..done. Quick and easy just the way I like things.

View Image
View Image
View Image

Hmmmm that looks yummy and gave me an idea. I would sprinkle some rice krispys in the middle and voila Nestles crunch. lol :dance013:

gmanwho

Veteran
man , we got the presidential red phone an now wd-40 in ag's background.

love it!! toxichippie.

i like the fact that they put "s1 or" on the label.

Americangrower

Veteran
So I got so new seeds in today..I'm thinking Asshole ECSD and Headband x 69 Skunk ibl sounds like a nice way to start a ECSD and Headband project.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~star~crash~

it's ok i can relate ...there's so much out there in genetics & i never want to lose the chance of anything ...i've let some slip from my fingers, but there's always more ...thats whats cool! personally i cant wait to have just a few on my hands >>> this summer i handled so many

zilo

Awesome Nature Farm scoops! You planning on popping those ones next round? Great thread AG looking forward to following along :tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
So I got a few new little friends in yesterday. Deathstar and Deathstar Gas (yep Deathstar crew has multiple ones) Mandarin Cookie, Chem D (oh so happy your back) and Headband/underdog. Plus some tiny cuts of Bruce Banner 3 that I'm praying root but they are so tiny they barely make it thru aerocloner neoprene. So small I couldn't recut. lol

ManyManySpliffs

So I got a few new little friends in yesterday. Deathstar and Deathstar Gas (yep Deathstar crew has multiple ones) Mandarin Cookie, Chem D (oh so happy your back) and Headband/underdog. Plus some tiny cuts of Bruce Banner 3 that I'm praying root but they are so tiny they barely make it thru aerocloner neoprene. So small I couldn't recut. lol

Nice line-up you got there.

Americangrower

Veteran
Hmm. What a difference 3 days make. Check out Zoonana (aka banana og f3) same plant 3 days later. Look at the green pole..

10-31
picture.php

11-3
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts