What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
been a lil bit but heres some new pics

Deadhead OG on day 70 aka chop day for her
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lower branch was dusted with a stinky ECSD x C99 .. This is my 1st run of this clone she has a sour lemony stink to her similar to how Rez SD ibl smelled. She stayed short with nice size buds. The veg on her clones is staggeringly slow.
hopefully the ECSD99 brings some vigor and stretch to her offspring.

Americangrower

Veteran
they look nice .. dense and swollen

i bet your happy

yes I am Star. The buds are nice and solid too. I have no complaints about any of the many girls in there. I do have early favorites by looks, like Plaster of Paris and GG99 #5 (will take some pics)

Most of the credit goes to BioBizz best nutes made

Americangrower

Veteran
Ok I have slacked on my pics. Life has been busy. I chopped the Chem Sis, Deadhead, Diesel Breath OG and Plaster of Paris at day 80. They are already in jars curing. The GG Corey ECSD x C99 got chopped trimmed and hung this morning at day 75

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
So I found a few phenotypes during my trimming

Not so much with the GG x C99 they are mostly either smelling like Sour Bubble or like Sour D. I will get a better idea on these once cure and smoked.

The surprise to me was the ECSD x C99 I expected ECSD to dominate but it didn't.
I have 2 that are like sweet tropical fruit
1 that is like rotten mango/pineapple (evil pineapple pheno)

The last 1 is the weird 1 it is pure Peanut Butter, like I just stuck my fingers in the jar.

As for the Corey's well .... #7 is off the chart she is resin covered with rock hard swollen calyxes. But the smell is crazy she reeks of lemon chem almost like furniture polish with onion or garlic. It was so strong my eyes watered and it made me sneeze. Just crazy and beautiful . I will take pics later tonight with my phone and will try and get the reg camera on monday for hopefully better pics

gmanwho

Veteran
So I found a few phenotypes during my trimming

Not so much with the GG x C99 they are mostly either smelling like Sour Bubble or like Sour D. I will get a better idea on these once cure and smoked.

The surprise to me was the ECSD x C99 I expected ECSD to dominate but it didn't.
I have 2 that are like sweet tropical fruit
1 that is like rotten mango/pineapple (evil pineapple pheno)

The last 1 is the weird 1 it is pure Peanut Butter, like I just stuck my fingers in the jar.

As for the Corey's well .... #7 is off the chart she is resin covered with rock hard swollen calyxes. But the smell is crazy she reeks of lemon chem almost like furniture polish with onion or garlic. It was so strong my eyes watered and it made me sneeze. Just crazy and beautiful . I will take pics later tonight with my phone and will try and get the reg camera on monday for hopefully better pics

well your the first i know of to pop any of those ecsd x c99, or atleast that i know of. interesting sounding smells for sure. looking forward to the report.

the sourbubble i had was very very fragrant an it would smell like irsh spring an the smoke, to me, tasted soapy....

the gluexc99 i had going too the structure was totally sd ish. but i got some of those mango smells u spoke of. good size trichome heads i noticed, very grainy looking. weird how the father seemed to dominate the structure. with the other glue x blue digiberryf2 , the glue structure seemed to dominate, then the sweet smells an colors came from the father side.

seems like the c99 maybe dominating more on those glue x c99.

corey can smell exactly like you speak of. she can be eye watering pungent.

Americangrower

Veteran
well your the first i know of to pop any of those ecsd x c99, or atleast that i know of. interesting sounding smells for sure. looking forward to the report.

the sourbubble i had was very very fragrant an it would smell like irsh spring an the smoke, to me, tasted soapy....

the gluexc99 i had going too the structure was totally sd ish. but i got some of those mango smells u spoke of. good size trichome heads i noticed, very grainy looking. weird how the father seemed to dominate the structure. with the other glue x blue digiberryf2 , the glue structure seemed to dominate, then the sweet smells an colors came from the father side.

seems like the c99 maybe dominating more on those glue x c99.

corey can smell exactly like you speak of. she can be eye watering pungent.

Yeah C99 seemed to dominate the ECSD ones except for the peanut butter 1 (not sure what that 1 is) But not the GG crosses they are pretty much all GG I think like 6 to 2 GG phenos.

Americangrower

Veteran
tropical fruit sounds great! i hope to find some fruity strains in my cross's ... i miss fruity taste and terps

I'm sure you will, haven't grown quite a few c99 crosses. I always seem to find either the grapefruit or tropical fruit, which I think is probably a sweet pineapple kind of smell.