What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
ag's been busy

Oh going to stay busy to. Was gifted some ghostnugz Original Diesel x Strawberry D f2. Going to soak them and some Original D x Alien. Hopefully find a frosty male to hit Chem D, Aj Sour d, Banner 3, Deathstar, Casey Jones and maybe a few others with.

~star~crash~

Oh going to stay busy to. Was gifted some ghostnugz Original Diesel x Strawberry D f2. Going to soak them and some Original D x Alien. Hopefully find a frosty male to hit Chem D, Aj Sour d, Banner 3, Deathstar, Casey Jones and maybe a few others with.

that sounds awesome indeed ... i hope you find several solid males to hit up those impressive cuts of yours

Americangrower

Veteran
Few pics of GG4 at 34 dayz. Definitely smells like Chem sister.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Zoonana males in veg. I see phenos of sativa and indica. Not sure which ones I will use but I'm more of a indica guy so I'm aiming that way. But I think I will use all 6 for a open air 1st run and save my favorite indica 1 for next pollen chuck.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
do a select and an open. first do the select an mark those branches, then bag over the selected ones when you open pollinate.

i always wondered if foliar spraying with water after a pollinating would hurt the pollen. or help set the pollen deeper as the water carried it into the cola.

still like painting the pollen on

Americangrower

Veteran
So I have been doing some research and have notice a few traits in the Banana OG and C-Banana. Both have indica leaves with purple Petiole's. I happen to see that in the male I was aiming on keeping because of structure and og reek. I think I'm going to axe the sativa 1's as I don't care for sativas and it doesn't conform to what banana og looks like.

Americangrower

Veteran
So all I heard was GU was this and that..... then he posted his Stardawg male used in his crosses. I have grown all the chems I can tell absolutely that is chem d sided male. By structure and the leaves.
picture.php

So you know what that means...damn its like stealing at $17 a pack
picture.php