What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

ManyManySpliffs

So what do you do with your Budder? I like to make chocolate myself. 2 x 1lb hersey bars and 1/2 lb of budder. throw it in double boiler then just gently fold together. Takes like 3 mins then into 2 alum trays..done. Quick and easy just the way I like things.

View Image
View Image
View Image

Hmmmm that looks yummy and gave me an idea. I would sprinkle some rice krispys in the middle and voila Nestles crunch. lol :dance013:

gmanwho

Veteran
man , we got the presidential red phone an now wd-40 in ag's background.

love it!! toxichippie.

i like the fact that they put "s1 or" on the label.

Americangrower

Veteran
So I got so new seeds in today..I'm thinking Asshole ECSD and Headband x 69 Skunk ibl sounds like a nice way to start a ECSD and Headband project.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~star~crash~

it's ok i can relate ...there's so much out there in genetics & i never want to lose the chance of anything ...i've let some slip from my fingers, but there's always more ...thats whats cool! personally i cant wait to have just a few on my hands >>> this summer i handled so many

zilo

Awesome Nature Farm scoops! You planning on popping those ones next round? Great thread AG looking forward to following along :tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
So I got a few new little friends in yesterday. Deathstar and Deathstar Gas (yep Deathstar crew has multiple ones) Mandarin Cookie, Chem D (oh so happy your back) and Headband/underdog. Plus some tiny cuts of Bruce Banner 3 that I'm praying root but they are so tiny they barely make it thru aerocloner neoprene. So small I couldn't recut. lol

ManyManySpliffs

So I got a few new little friends in yesterday. Deathstar and Deathstar Gas (yep Deathstar crew has multiple ones) Mandarin Cookie, Chem D (oh so happy your back) and Headband/underdog. Plus some tiny cuts of Bruce Banner 3 that I'm praying root but they are so tiny they barely make it thru aerocloner neoprene. So small I couldn't recut. lol

Nice line-up you got there.

Americangrower

Veteran
Hmm. What a difference 3 days make. Check out Zoonana (aka banana og f3) same plant 3 days later. Look at the green pole..

10-31
picture.php

11-3
picture.php