What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
So it's not all cannabis around here. This is my 1st attempt of harvesting seeds off a Purple Majesty Millet that we got in an outdoor fall arrangement last year.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Here they are 4 days later
picture.php

picture.php

This is what they will look like, note these are internet pics not mine. But look just like the mom did.

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Well I got all but 1 into their 1 gal pots, you knew I would run out of soil with 1 cup left lol.
Now I need to start taking clones so I can get these happy lil ones into flower.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Not much has changed. I did take clones off 25 or so plants and put them in another room under hps at 20/4.

I like the structure on this Sour Stash by Oni seeds
picture.php

here is another Oni strain Trop Trail
picture.php

and the rest with a lil more room
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
some boys just hanging around outside
picture.php

These Headbanger crosses were done by my brother over the pond IqTyq
Core cut x Headbanger
picture.php

RiRi X F13 x Headbanger
picture.php

Maui SkunkDog x Hot rod done by SkunkdogMaui
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
MESSdawg x Coastal collision had to remove the huge leaves by Blaculla420 with MeltingPot seeds.
picture.php

Special ops x MAC by Doniawon
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Took a quick shot of the flower room, these 1 gal are a PITA. I think I need to find 75 or so cheap form 3gal pots. Can't be watering every day or 2. Anyhow I'm calling most day 2 but there are a few just put in there yesterday and few left to go in.
picture.php

Loving this Tropicanna Trails male at 10 days from flip
picture.php

picture.php

This Riri F13 x Headbanger has some nice structure as well
picture.php

G

Still rocking the same soil mix? Its done me well. I have enough supplies for a year plus storing all bags of Bumper Crop and Lobster compost etc. Easy mix.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ririf13 x Headbanger - you gonna hit that male to O's Blue, right? That would make some sense kinda. If so, holler. You know I'm looking for scroggers and soggers.:joint:

*edit*

Oh yeah. Obligatory garden looks good. ;)

If someone near me offered that Coast of Maine product line, I'd buy some just to see what the product is like. There. I don't feel so grimy now. :tiphat:

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
Ririf13 x Headbanger - you gonna hit that male to O's Blue, right? That would make some sense kinda. If so, holler. You know I'm looking for scroggers and soggers.:joint:

*edit*

Oh yeah. Obligatory garden looks good. ;)

If someone near me offered that Coast of Maine product line, I'd buy some just to see what the product is like. There. I don't feel so grimy now. :tiphat:

dank.Frank

I haven't made up my mind yet on which male to use on O's blueberry. The RiriF13 Banger might get used on her. I found a Sour Stash male that smells so incredible reminds me of the SD ibl male I used back around 06. Has that intense fruity sourness, I can't pinpoint the smell almost like strawberries w/sugar and something else. I couldn't stop rubbing and smelling him. He automatically jump right to the top of the list.

Americangrower

Veteran
Oh man this Sour Stash (sd v2.5 x karma headstash) is mouthwatering, I can't get over his incredible smell. Like a sugar coated sour strawberry gummy. You know the Branch's 1's they used to sell by the lb at the market, with a touch of sourness.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, so what's that Sour Stash. What is Karma G's "Headstash" - is that a headbanger cross or??? Sounds like that male needs to hump KKSC. Or is that too old school now and something else has the strawberry yield crown?

Strawberry Diesel re-work??? I'd clown around with that. I gave my two packs of Double Strawberry Diesel beans away but was told they didn't germinate.

Next time I get a great blueberry male from the Digi gene pool - Bx2 generation - I'll have to make sure it lands on O's cut as well. I've wanted to do a F.A.M.I.L.Y. blue project for a long time. Always considered those Johnny Blaze F2's a valid option for hitting O's cut with as well. Think it was PeterPan who made those, but I haven't seen him in ages.

dank.Frank

highsteppa

Veteran
O’s Cut

O’s Cut

I have sows o’s x sfv bx1 and o’s x ptk...if they could be helpful. I miss this cut badly grew it along time.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that Melty's SFV Bx1 crossed to O's cut?!?!?! LOL - by chance?

Same male that made the Coastal Collision cross? ECSD X SFV Bx1?

#shameless

dank.Frank

highsteppa

Veteran
I think it’s from swerve who got it from capt crip...is that the same one melty used? Sow/sowtheseed made these and they got to be pushing 10 yrs

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like it might be the same one. That'd be the same one that fathered the start of Lucifer OG by Karma Genetics as well. Hell's Angel OG x SFV Bx1. ;)

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
Hey, so what's that Sour Stash. What is Karma G's "Headstash" - is that a headbanger cross or??? Sounds like that male needs to hump KKSC. Or is that too old school now and something else has the strawberry yield crown?

Strawberry Diesel re-work??? I'd clown around with that. I gave my two packs of Double Strawberry Diesel beans away but was told they didn't germinate.

Next time I get a great blueberry male from the Digi gene pool - Bx2 generation - I'll have to make sure it lands on O's cut as well. I've wanted to do a F.A.M.I.L.Y. blue project for a long time. Always considered those Johnny Blaze F2's a valid option for hitting O's cut with as well. Think it was PeterPan who made those, but I haven't seen him in ages.

dank.Frank

Headstash is (Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie x KarmaRado OG) x Biker Kush. KarmaRado is Triangle Kush x SFV OG Kush x White OG using the SVF bx that you mentioned.
I wasn't planning on using a male from them but the smell is insane, It may be the cherry pie idk.

As for Straw D I have some ECSD x Straw D from Grow fellow genetics on IG in flower. He said it's from the 1st release of straw d. Also have SFV crossed to it.