What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
Today was a good day, old IC'er Artie Lange, Taintstick, Fred Norris and prob more names LOL hit me up yesterday on IG. Seems he found a pack of my 07/08 seeds in his sock draw. MSS x S99 oh it's soak time. Going to need some help from the big man up there.

picture.php

redlaser

Veteran
Today was a good day, old IC'er Artie Lange, Taintstick, Fred Norris and prob more names LOL hit me up yesterday on IG. Seems he found a pack of my 07/08 seeds in his sock draw. MSS x S99 oh it's soak time. Going to need some help from the big man up there.

View Image

Good luck on the germination, what is MSS x S99?

99= c99 maybe partly, x silver haze, MSS=Mass. super skunk possibly?

DJXX

Veteran
Howdy AG...all the stuff i popped previous to 2010 gear i had to help them crack the seam of the shell...if you imagine a sunflower seed in your mouth and you crack that seam, well its the same procedure except i use hemostats and carefully break the seam without crushing the embryo inside...i have gotten maybe 20% of them to grow using this method...if you squeeze a lil you will feel it break and let off the gas right then...Best Of Luck with those...i'd kill for some MSS beans..DJXX

Americangrower

Veteran
Howdy AG...all the stuff i popped previous to 2010 gear i had to help them crack the seam of the shell...if you imagine a sunflower seed in your mouth and you crack that seam, well its the same procedure except i use hemostats and carefully break the seam without crushing the embryo inside...i have gotten maybe 20% of them to grow using this method...if you squeeze a lil you will feel it break and let off the gas right then...Best Of Luck with those...i'd kill for some MSS beans..DJXX

I used the Seedcracker to very slightly crack them. They are soaking in h2o2 water. I usually only soak for 1 hr but going to let these soak for 8hr or so before paper towel ziplock.

Americangrower

Veteran
Good luck on the germination, what is MSS x S99?

99= c99 maybe partly, x silver haze, MSS=Mass. super skunk possibly?

They are Mass Super Skunk x S99
S99 is a project I started in 05/06 I used Grims pineapple c99 (the 1 Rez and Heads used) x Sour d ibl male. I also made ECSD x C99 (grapefruit male) I bred within those a few times. I then used a male on my purple keeper Sour D ibl mom and the ECSD clone. S99 was born from a cross of these seeds.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sending the poz vibes for good luck. I'll bet you do better than 50%.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Going back and looking at those seeds, they have good color.

Optimistic.

Americangrower

Veteran
Maui Skunkdog x Hot rod at day 30 I started 6 seeds got 2 fem 4 males. a tall and short lady, they both have the same sweet fruit smell kinda similar to Banana OG. I think I will keep the tall 1 for a 2nd run, small doesn't look like she produces enough for me to keep around. Never know I reserve the right to change my mind.
picture.php

tall 1
picture.php

picture.php

shorty
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Ok I've seen alot in 30 years of growing but this Core x Headbanger #2 is by far the fastest flowering lady I have ever grown.
She is on day 31 of flower, 45 from 12/12 flip. If you were going for high thc for like those bs 30% crap, she could come down now. Me I like some of that thc to degrade to amber.

This was the plant that smacked me in the face with her fruity smell when I was giving 50 or so new shoes. You know thats a potent smell when you are moving that many ladies and 1 stands out.

ok ok done rambling.. pictures

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
ya ya ya that core headbanger. forgive me if i missed it, i went back an reread since this seed pop started, whats the lineage on the core headbanger? headbanger is karmas right? amnesia core? kinda looks cookie ish, no? beuatiful!!

looking sweet!!

kro-magnon

Veteran
Wow this Core x Headbanger looks really nice and fast to flower, it looks like a grower's dream.
Where did you find the seeds?