What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
This Special ops x MAC by Doniawon is a monster at day 10. Spec ops is Alien rock candy x BioDiesel by 303 seeds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
This is (Riri x F13) x Headbanger bred by IqTyq. They took over 2 weeks after flip to start flowering still calling it day 10 but prob closer to 7.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
Bio Diesel from 303 is probably my favorite seeds I’ve ever ran, along with their Sasquatch V2 which was Grape Ape x BioD. They are seriously underrated breeders, LOVE seeing you using their work. That’s awesome :dance013:

Americangrower

Veteran
Bio Diesel from 303 is probably my favorite seeds I’ve ever ran, along with their Sasquatch V2 which was Grape Ape x BioD. They are seriously underrated breeders, LOVE seeing you using their work. That’s awesome :dance013:

I haven'tn't grown 303 seeds bio-diesel, I did grow greenpoints bio-d x stardawg. Was only ok tho I did only grow 3 ladies of it.

Americangrower

Veteran
This Maui Skunkdog x Hot Rod just shot up the last few days, gotta be close to 5.5 ft. maybe 6. Here she is at day 16 (back left corner)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAHAHAHA. We shall call it "Dusty".... :joint: Joking aside, that's got some good frost on it and a nice structure too. Pretty.

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
HAHAHAHA. We shall call it "Dusty".... :joint: Joking aside, that's got some good frost on it and a nice structure too. Pretty.

dank.Frank

Yeah I was collecting pollen from 3 colas at work Trop Trail, Sour Stash and Riri F13 x Headbanger. I ran by grow to empty dehu and get the last 4 clones into cups. I knew better then to go in flower but I took a peek and they were bone dry so the rest is history.

I'm 90% sure it was Trop Trail pollen as I saw that 1 go airborne at work. The only good part is all 3 were my chosen keepers and that sour bodega looks like a winner.

Americangrower

Veteran
Ok this 1 may interest a few Melty fans..
It's MESSdawg x Coastal Collision cross made from Melty's seed by Blaculla420. She is also at day 17

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
That Core Banger is looking pretty wicked.

dank.Frank

Yeah I'm excited to see how IqTyq's crosses turn out. You can see a few turned pistil's on some plants. Found 3 hermie's in there 1 MAC cross, 1 MESS cross and 1 Straw D cross. It's the price you pay when pheno hunting 100 seeds of like 15 dif crosses.

Americangrower

Veteran
Nice chunkers forming there! That Bodega sounds interesting, don’t see too much using Bubblegum lately

I love bubblegum, the BOG's sour bubble I used as a mom was pure sweet baseball card pack gum smelling. With a nice relaxing high, I was hoping that the gum x stardawg would give her some stretch and better production. Didn't seem to as they all look like the mom. I did find a real nice male in them tho. Hoping he mixes well with others like ECSD and O's blueberry.