What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
Cowboy cookies
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
some random shots around the room at night time. Looking like tuesday will be chop chop day for most, crazy how much the faded over the last 3 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job, AG. I miss smoking those fat top nugs. Need to get my shit together...LOL. :respect:

dank.Frank

billb

Veteran
Looks like the Banana og f3’s are something very special? Have you found your keeper pheno?

Americangrower

Veteran
Looks like the Banana og f3’s are something very special? Have you found your keeper pheno?

I moved on from the Banana og, the high is just to electric...racy for me. I may get 1 of the keeper cut back from my buddy at some point IDK.

Americangrower

Veteran
Ok This is Cowboy Cookies by Greenpoint.. It is the absolutely the most overwhelming stink I have ever had. The chems and ECSD don't even come close.

I sealed the 1/2 gal jar, then put it inside 2 trash bags each tied closed. Then into my spare tire space in trunk, which is under the rug/door and a custom fit dura-liner.

Didn't help my car f'n reeks...ugh not good for driving around.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Times

Ok This is Cowboy Cookies by Greenpoint.. It is the absolutely the most overwhelming stink I have ever had. The chems and ECSD don't even come close.

I sealed the 1/2 gal jar, then put it inside 2 trash bags each tied closed. Then into my spare tire space in trunk, which is under the rug/door and a custom fit dura-liner.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Want a whiff!

redlaser

Veteran

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
Sounds promising, how would you describe the smell ?

Americangrower

Veteran
Sounds promising, how would you describe the smell ?

IDK how to describe it. Its like Skunk and sour diesel all in 1. It just takes over everywhere.
I took it out of my trunk, put the double bagged jar into a yetti cooler in my garage. This morning I heard wife asking my son why the whole house stinks.. ugh.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a Chem Sis x NL cut that was like this. If you opened a jar, you could literally smell it outside the house, standing in the driveway. Was nearly impossible to contain it's funk.

Then, TK, when grown to peak, has a smell that will cut through jars, vac sealing, etc. It'll fill what ever void present with funk. Considering that TK is supposed to be the OG in cookies, the gene pool posses the ability to be rank.

But not surprising this line has funk to it. GMO x Stolendawg. Easy to make winners when you start with others winning gear.

Personally, I've always found the most putrid smells coming from chem lines, in a generic sense. From rotten meat, to sweaty gym socks, to very close to road kill nuances, to garlic, etc. They are certainly things I wouldn't imagine growing without a great filter. Even if legal, that kind of smell only makes someone a target for crooks.

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
Had a Chem Sis x NL cut that was like this. If you opened a jar, you could literally smell it outside the house, standing in the driveway. Was nearly impossible to contain it's funk.

Then, TK, when grown to peak, has a smell that will cut through jars, vac sealing, etc. It'll fill what ever void present with funk. Considering that TK is supposed to be the OG in cookies, the gene pool posses the ability to be rank.

But not surprising this line has funk to it. GMO x Stolendawg. Easy to make winners when you start with others winning gear.

Personally, I've always found the most putrid smells coming from chem lines, in a generic sense. From rotten meat, to sweaty gym socks, to very close to road kill nuances, to garlic, etc. They are certainly things I wouldn't imagine growing without a great filter. Even if legal, that kind of smell only makes someone a target for crooks.

dank.Frank

Yeah I knew GMO x dawg was a perfect match which is why I did the testers. I should have kept a male but that would make me no better than him.

IDK how much GMO stinks but I have never had anything penetrate threw a sealed jar 2 trash bags and a cooler before. I could bury this in ground and you would still smell it.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know if what was shared with me was GMO or not. Just labeled "Garlic" but was certainly a cookies cross that seemed very chem influenced. I'd assume they are one in the same. Given that grain of salt, the GMO itself, was excellent flower, but it really didn't have that raw cut through any barrier smell. Clean seal on a mason jar was all it took, even on a 100+ degree day with the jar in the car.

But look at the make up. How many iterations of Chem are in that line...LOL. It's chem dominant with a slight cookie infusion at that point. I've seen SEVERAL Stardawg crosses from MoneyMike, that had those sour notes to them. In my opinion, it certainly gives credence to the old stories when you see isolated traits from individual strains, resurface in random family line outcrosses / incrosses.

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't know if what was shared with me was GMO or not. Just labeled "Garlic" but was certainly a cookies cross that seemed very chem influenced. I'd assume they are one in the same. Given that grain of salt, the GMO itself, was excellent flower, but it really didn't have that raw cut through any barrier smell. Clean seal on a mason jar was all it took, even on a 100+ degree day with the jar in the car.

But look at the make up. How many iterations of Chem are in that line...LOL. It's chem dominant with a slight cookie infusion at that point. I've seen SEVERAL Stardawg crosses from MoneyMike, that had those sour notes to them. In my opinion, it certainly gives credence to the old stories when you see isolated traits from individual strains, resurface in random family line outcrosses / incrosses.

dank.Frank

I have found lots of sour notes in chem crosses, makes me think sour d came from a chem91 hermie, but what do I know:)

I dusted a branch with GG4 x C99 pollen but had a Hippy Slayer x Trendkiller (giesel x Capital G) hermie on the lowers UGH.

May pop some seeds at some point, hopefully I can find a stinky male, then I will know it is from the GG4 x C99.