What's new

Grit's little workshop....

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Good to see you enjoyed my WIFI cuts its nuts I had my# 43 and #37 moms back wards ran a room of wifi #3 wifi#43 wifi#37 wifi#27 and the#43 is the one bro im pretty much running her most of the time from here out I fucking love her and of course my Chem 4 x Deep chunk,The#27 is so frosty and gets so fucking big but dosen't have the smell and taste #43. Enjoy her bro your the only other person that has her none of my boys have anything down here that can touch her..

true grit

Veteran
I think I can help you in your Hunt homie. Let me know when your ready to test some gear.

Hellz ya will def keep ya posted. gonna plenty of flame in what you got coming! checked that list yesterday..damn y0! i need to get these Aliens ran through so i can start the next round of projects. My homie is hookin up some of Bodhi's Pure Kush gear too, gonna be a fire ass winter!

Good to see you enjoyed my WIFI cuts its nuts I had my# 43 and #37 moms back wards ran a room of wifi #3 wifi#43 wifi#37 wifi#27 and the#43 is the one bro im pretty much running her most of the time from here out I fucking love her and of course my Chem 4 x Deep chunk,The#27 is so frosty and gets so fucking big but dosen't have the smell and taste #43. Enjoy her bro your the only other person that has her none of my boys have anything down here that can touch her..

Ya thats no damn lie, the #43 is the straight FLAME. Talkin SFV on roids. I flipped a decent sized but not too large bush (prob smallest outta the 3) and still pulled 5oz+ with no sweat. I can't wait to get some full runs going with that gal under screens and in beds (test run was in 5g smarties and first soil run back). Def honored and happy to have her in the stable and no worries that girl is on LOCK. I didn't get to finish the 27 but am about to start a new run with her in it- first run she was def biggest and had a much different smell than the other girls before collapsing on herself under all that dank weight! ha. The #37 oddly came out looking and tasting very close to my cut that i had been running but 37 had about 2x the stretch mine does...or did...culled mine after choppin that 43, no question.

I can honestly say that #43 is def the best wifi i've grown outta all i popped and best ive sampled including others. just awesome. had planned on keeping the fire and sfv cuts around but not sure they can hold up that girl when it comes to veg and yield. first run back in soil was not bad, but now that im getting dialed im anxious to see what she can really do and taste like with teas, co2, etc in the mix.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Hellz ya will def keep ya posted. gonna plenty of flame in what you got coming! checked that list yesterday..damn y0! i need to get these Aliens ran through so i can start the next round of projects. My homie is hookin up some of Bodhi's Pure Kush gear too, gonna be a fire ass winter!

Ya thats no damn lie, the #43 is the straight FLAME. Talkin SFV on roids. I flipped a decent sized but not too large bush (prob smallest outta the 3) and still pulled 5oz+ with no sweat. I can't wait to get some full runs going with that gal under screens and in beds (test run was in 5g smarties and first soil run back). Def honored and happy to have her in the stable and no worries that girl is on LOCK. I didn't get to finish the 27 but am about to start a new run with her in it- first run she was def biggest and had a much different smell than the other girls before collapsing on herself under all that dank weight! ha. The #37 oddly came out looking and tasting very close to my cut that i had been running but 37 had about 2x the stretch mine does...or did...culled mine after choppin that 43, no question.

I can honestly say that #43 is def the best wifi i've grown outta all i popped and best ive sampled including others. just awesome. had planned on keeping the fire and sfv cuts around but not sure they can hold up that girl when it comes to veg and yield. first run back in soil was not bad, but now that im getting dialed im anxious to see what she can really do and taste like with teas, co2, etc in the mix.

#43 She is as good as it gets in COCO shes a fucking beast my girl is pretty spoiled I bring her jars unlabeled and have her give me feed back when I dont label anything I find I get better feed back and every time the WIFI#43 is always the One, So I would say ] with out a doubt WIFi #43 then Masters Mistress= Wifi#3 x Fire OG , Chem 4 Deep Chunk and Wifi #3 are the top strains so far out of everything we have grown, What did you think of Fire Bubba?

K

Karma Genetics

THE way you Guys talk about that FW#43. Sound like à treu elite keeper hè hè. Whitefire shure is à pool of potenial.

You two keep rocking THE dank, love to you Guys shots and opinion.

true grit

Veteran
Ya dude I totally believe it. I had my wifi, the 37 and 43 all in jars curing and hooked a homie with a zip of each. hes a head, smokes all over and what not and within a day came back saying whatever was labeled 43 was the shit. How does the 43 compare to the #3? id imagine she stacks up pretty damn well.

Man the fire bubba is some flame smoke, but you are def right- no matter the training, pruning, etc she just doesn't yield a whole helluva lot. i'm finishing up a second run of her now with a much more pruned/larger bush and prob still gonna get same yield. on the smoke- she is def kush to the max. I love the smell in the air, cuz she makes a room kushy in no time. funny, you'd expect with how big the buds are by wk3 she'd keep blowing up at that rate, but she really stays bout the same and just chunks hard. I'll snag a few pix of this run in the am.

true grit

Veteran
THE way you Guys talk about that FW#43. Sound like à treu elite keeper hè hè. Whitefire shure is à pool of potenial.

You two keep rocking THE dank, love to you Guys shots and opinion.

Lol, ya not gonna lie- she blew me away. I knew jack/ogr did some serious selection but i love being blown away. ive gone through 1-2 pack of the original wifi by now myself and not many came close. Got some buds to GooRoo and his response was same as mine- taste like SFV funk.

Tellin ya Karma, im super pissed at myself for mixing up the white OG cuts i had from my last white og pop of your gear. The keeper was pure Cake Batter OG...don't know how that profile came out but she was def keeper in my book. Its always awesome when a plants terpene profile matches the taste- and that girl was cake batter with og through and through. potency and well above avegage yield wise she was sticking around my garden too. oh well, guess that just means pop more right? lol.

was talking to manic and looks like hes got some point break and others crackin too!! so many beans and so little time/space...maybe that will change once this Am.64 gets hammered out!

much love back at ya Karma! :tiphat:

G

GOOROO

I can attest to everything these two are saying. Number 43 is some flame.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Here she is my all time favorite grown in COCO with Aptus and Sea Green. Yield on her is great. WHITE FIRE#43

Attachments

• wifi 43 438.jpg
    wifi 43 438.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 12
  • wifi 43 454.jpg
    wifi 43 454.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 2012-11-15_21-08-44_96.jpg
    2012-11-15_21-08-44_96.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 7
  • wifi 43 407.jpg
    wifi 43 407.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 7
  • wifi 43 440.jpg
    wifi 43 440.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 15
K

Karma Genetics

That #43. Looks more og dominant in budstructure, then most wifi i have seen, Great find.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
That #43. Looks more og dominant in budstructure, then most wifi i have seen, Great find.

Hey Karma ya buddy she's like the OG Fire mom but on steroids.The only one I have found out of hundreds of Wifi seeds that's straight OG not some of both or more of one another. For a long time the #3 was hard to beat but this one does it. I still have a bunch of your gear going into flower pretty stoked to see what we find.

G

GOOROO

Hey Karma ya buddy she's like the OG Fire mom but on steroids.The only one I have found out of hundreds of Wifi seeds that's straight OG not some of both or more of one another. For a long time the #3 was hard to beat but this one does it. I still have a bunch of your gear going into flower pretty stoked to see what we find.

ya dude. I still have a few bowls left and she shouldn't even be called wifi. That shit is straight og!

Whenever your ready to ok grit passin that ish over here, I don't pass cuts.....:tiphat:

true grit

Veteran
So this morning its pretty much the Blueberry show. Gotta say some plants just look amazing while growing and truly make me enjoy growing and looking at some plants. This one does it. If she smokes half as decent as she looks/smells, im stoked. sorry if shots are redundant, not great cam skills but was trying to get some depth.

Attachments

• DSCN3102.JPG
    DSCN3102.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN3101.JPG
    DSCN3101.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3100.JPG
    DSCN3100.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN3099.jpg
    DSCN3099.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3098.JPG
    DSCN3098.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 7

true grit

Veteran
Tried snapping a few dry shots of that sexy girl #43 that is of conversation. More cure she gets on her, the better she gets- def leaves that flavor on your palette and has that pure OG flavor all the way til end of the joint.

Attachments

• DSCN3112.JPG
    DSCN3112.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN3113.JPG
    DSCN3113.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 7

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shiiiiit. I'd smoke a bowl of that. That BB is a stunner holmes. Keep on rockin in the 'free' world.

true grit

Veteran
no worries, i'll save ya some. got zips out to a few friends and HOARDED the rest. lol. Gonna get another run or two in line pretty soon...already itching to see the difference with teas as this run to last is already much better.

took the BB a little long but she purped up nice and is rock solid. Finally about to flip some GSC, def stoked on it. Swear its the easiest fastest cloner i got- consistently a week or less. Need to get the rest on that time frame. lol.

Heres a few LVPK pix.

Attachments

• DSCN3110.JPG
    DSCN3110.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN3105.JPG
    DSCN3105.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 4
G

GOOROO

we need to compare lvpk. I have samples whenever. Looks real flame tho....some strains just love the organics.

true grit

Veteran
I'm down with that. I just haven't been über impressed with flavor yet- hella kushy and sweeter than bubba but I have def found better tasting white bubbas. That's why I really think your lvpk and pre98 x white will hold gems.

true grit

Veteran
Heres a few pix

1: King D (chem d x candy kush)
2: M16 Kush (afghani x bubba)
3-4: Bulletproof Kush 2 (og x bubba)

Attachments

• DSCN3150.JPG
    DSCN3150.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3152.JPG
    DSCN3152.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN3154.JPG
    DSCN3154.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3155.JPG
    DSCN3155.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 8

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin dirty grit! Love that affy bubba man. Whats that thing smell like?

I

ItsTopShelf

picture.php

my black kush looks like that FIRE Bubba.. lol like almost identical .. it ended up turning more purple like yours the second run with it .