What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grit's little workshop....

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daaaamn grit, looking good man. That amnesia is gonna be some killer smoke. What do ya think of the AJ so far?

true grit

Veteran
LOL, tbh I've picked some at 8 weeks and it was sooooo tasty and fuely .....almost the same potency just not as swollen!

Ya thats what im thinkin this result is gonna be. Prob pull it at 10wks.

Daaaamn grit, looking good man. That amnesia is gonna be some killer smoke. What do ya think of the AJ so far?

Ya amnesia is coming out great, friends that don't like to get flat out stoned are loving that smoke. On the AJ...not all that impressed to be honest. kinda underwhelming like the Weasel deez for me. Same kinda smell/structure. Granted i didn't smash her this run, shes def not getting a full light anytime soon...prob just need a few more runs with her...hopin thats what it is at least.

Thinkin its time to just pursue some hybrid diesels for my liking. Got some of sunsims ecsd x ss4, karma's sf diesel, and the alien diesel fems to go through. maybe pick a few of each and see what i find cuz none of these diesels (ecsd, weasel, aj) have really taken me.