What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grit's little workshop....

T

TREE KING

damn true that stardawg looks sick! your a lucky dude to be able to run that cut my friend

true grit

Veteran
Thanks TREE, shes a beast and finally came down. Ready to have some star smoke again thats for sure! I miss that clean leathery chem flavor!

Heres a few shots in following order-
1- finished stardawg, not most photogenic plant late imo
2- stardawg bout 5wks
3- lvpk bout 5wks
4-blueberry
5- Amnesia
6- white OG aka most blessed- this one always freaks me out during flower with NO smell, faint OG but no stank...then dries out to Cake Batter and OG. weird. good for smell control tho.

Attachments

• DSCN3071.JPG
    DSCN3071.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN3066.JPG
    DSCN3066.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3063.JPG
    DSCN3063.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN3064.JPG
    DSCN3064.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN3067.JPG
    DSCN3067.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3070.JPG
    DSCN3070.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 12

true grit

Veteran
Ya man, only did one run with her that I fucked up. She grows hella bubba'ish and smells hashy til dry, then is bb muffins/shishkaberry taste on the smoke. Not super strong but solid BB smoke. That is the Pre2k heirloom cut, supposedly according to my homie the one DJ brought to NorCal back in the day. Have seriously been considering reversing her and hittin some cuts up for BB fem series.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
hows that amnesia cut? allways herd about her but never tried her.......whats the high like on her?

what compay has the best rep of the amnesia?

oh and luvin thoes pix grit,got some jj stuff in the works at the moment too.cant wait to see what comes out of them...........

greenluv707

would luv to see someone make some rom-nesia..........lol

havent seen some romulan in some time.......

Last edited:

true grit

Veteran
The Amnesia cut is a BEAST! Super sweet haze smell and taste that carries over. I generally smoke mostly OG's and heavy kushes so the smoke isn't as strong to me but its def an up high. My friends love the amnesia and prefer the sati smoke vs. the heavy shit i usually have around. As for seed rep...not too sure. I believe this a cut Karma found, maybe he can answer that one... but I'm betting one of his crosses using it would be first on the list! And he does have quite a few with the amnesia in em. Good luck on the JJ gear- always some flame.

K

Karma Genetics

That cut came from seeds i got from the Hy-pro guy''s, begining 2000, they now sell seeds so if you want anything reprecenting that cut, i think they proberly the best source.

As for hybrids, i Crossed here with Jack called Jack O Nesia, very nice and a pretty high precentage that represent that cut.

Ore i just did Amnesia X Biker Kush male, called Where''s my Bike. these are not yet released and currently in testing.

PS yo Grit, i will have a new version of Point Break beging january, if you wanne test them, Its Shoreline mom X Biker Kush male. (this male is Killer)

greenluv707

damn karma that point break sounds really bomb...........wouldnt pass that girl up grit.......i would be all over that shit....

T

TREE KING

true how would you compare the potency and yield on the white og and the stardawg?

true grit

Veteran
That cut came from seeds i got from the Hy-pro guy''s, begining 2000, they now sell seeds so if you want anything reprecenting that cut, i think they proberly the best source.

As for hybrids, i Crossed here with Jack called Jack O Nesia, very nice and a pretty high precentage that represent that cut.

Ore i just did Amnesia X Biker Kush male, called Where''s my Bike. these are not yet released and currently in testing.

PS yo Grit, i will have a new version of Point Break beging january, if you wanne test them, Its Shoreline mom X Biker Kush male. (this male is Killer)

Theres the info from the source! Thanks Karma! And for sure, you know I'm down to run some more of those Point Break- keep me posted!!

damn karma that point break sounds really bomb...........wouldnt pass that girl up grit.......i would be all over that shit....

For sure, the first round of Point Break were off the chain. Still pissed I lost the cut from my first go around- pure stinky feet funk with amazing taste and high!

true how would you compare the potency and yield on the white og and the stardawg?

Stardawg is more of a narcotic, set you down smoke IMO. Where as the White OG is more of a strong but euphoric high, super chill and still functional but strong. Both yield pretty close to the same cuz the white OG ends up throwing beast colas.

that amnesia cut is off the hook!
she is a fave around these parts.

I'm tellin ya, she just smells freakin amazing and tastes equally as good!

T

TREE KING

thats good to know true thanks. have you ever grew the d-kush or connoisseur og chem or have any experience with any chem d og crosses? the og chem is supposed to be connoisseur's most potent strain and its supposed to still yield big so it got me curious. im glad i bumped into you here true cause i trust your judgement on these strains. im on the hunt for the best all around strain, it sounds like stardawg is gonna be hard to beat though

true grit

Veteran
Do have the D-kush but haven't ran her yet, still on the to do list! I've ran the Ukhem and it was dank but no OG Chem yet. She really looks and sounds stellar for sure, had my eye on the straw dog shit one tho.

Stardawg is def tough to beat, but i've def ran some chem crosses from CSG that were right up there but got lost in the mix sadly. never been let down by any CSG gear. think its really a luck of the draw, cuz ive found winners in lotsa folks gear and have lost some real keepers due to BS (first to come to mind would White Bubba pheno, candy kush bx, king d, and point break pheno). Too many beans, too little time...or not enough space. lol.

T

TREE KING

im glad you think csg is high quality cause im trying to choose my final mom from there secret recipe right now. im running the 4 best phenos from clone so i think the chances are good to find a winner cause i popped 31 seeds. hopefully you can document some of that d-kush grow id love to see how they turn out and what you think of em

Last edited:

true grit

Veteran
Ya I def think the CSG gear is flame. My homie on the farm is running some of the LemChem i scooped and seems like he has def found some winners. Says 1-2 are already blowing away his ChemD cut he used to run...and talk about yield...

So heres some shots at close to 8wks. Been a solid run with the teas but looking forward to next round a bit more dialed and with teas. Also gonna toss in a few of those mycellium CO2 bags that are hittin grow shops.

Two bummers this run- 1. I think i kept the wrong WHite OG cut. I'll be able to tell after drying but def thinking i kept the wrong one. One i had meant to keep is huge colas and straight cake batter OG after curing. this one is not big ass colas and def more OG musk. the stack is also making me think i screwed the pooch.
2. Amnesia did not blow up near as hard in soil as she did in coco for me last run. last run by this point she had big ass nugs swollen to the max up and down. Still got another week but def looking like some small ssh nugs- still smell amazing though!

Ok heres the pix.
1-3: LVPK
4-5: Heirloom Blueberry
6: Cobber's Bubba91
7: GSC forum cut bushes gettin there...
8:White OG...thinkin wrong cut!!:dunno:
9: Amnesia Haze

Attachments

• DSCN3081.JPG
    DSCN3081.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN3080.JPG
    DSCN3080.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3079.JPG
    DSCN3079.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3078.JPG
    DSCN3078.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN3082.JPG
    DSCN3082.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3086.JPG
    DSCN3086.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3077.JPG
    DSCN3077.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3088.JPG
    DSCN3088.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3092.JPG
    DSCN3092.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 5

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin kill man. The difference in yield is probably just a matter of dialing in the new regimen, but they look pretty badass from where I'm sittin. Sucks about the wifi... fucking stoners eh? Been talkin to the boys, about time to get some strange maing.

true grit

Veteran
Ya hoping so, wonder is shes one of those that requires slightly less feeding to actualize. I also noticed the smaller nugs were ones NOT in direct light. Hit em hard with teas this next run and make sure they get plenty of light see where it goes...still smells amazing gotta say.

Actually it was Karma's WHite OG im thinkin i lost, and def stoner mistake! lol. Will say this while on wifi- 1 of jacks phenos #43- is outta this world. Straight SFV funk/taste and smoke. And easy yield. Pulled about 5 off her with minimal work and around 6 off the 37 but she smokes really close to mine (which I have now dropped). The 43 is the flame for damn sure.

And im all bout some strange- just lemme know! btw- you should see this outdo sized bush of Poodle Nuts im bout to flip- tlak about a beast!

true grit

Veteran
Yup so damn near 100% sure i kept the wrong White OG cut...oh well still looks gorgous but def not the cake batter pheno. Prob woulda got twice the yield this run too if it was the right gal. Just means more huntin!

Cold temps are helping greatly this run for some nice fall colors and purples...Blueberry is purpin up real nice. Snag some more pix soon.

Standout in the test batch this run is definitely the King D aka firestarter from the homie Medic. Cross is ChemD x Candy Kush BX male. Smells right now around 5wks are pure meatiness and candy undertones. If you've smoke candy kush aka loompa headband and know the fruity pebble/sweet smell you know what im talkin bout when i say candy smell. well this is def a hybrid with good smells and i have yet to be let down potency wise by any previous king d's...tbh still rates top 3 strongest ive toked so lets hope this gal stays on track to do so. Generally not big yielding but as she fills in i'll snap some pix.

Teas this round made a big difference in density and smell for all gals- especially the stardawg.

G

GOOROO

I think I can help you in your Hunt homie. Let me know when your ready to test some gear.

Latest posts

Latest posts