What's new

Grindhouse Stock!

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
damn i glad i got my mob boss and pre 11 prophet and angient afghan when they were $50..........bh ibl was a gift..........

wow 130 a pack.......:tumbleweed:

L

LouDog420

Was gonna try to score some mob boss or prophet, then I saw the 130 price tag.... Ouch ;)

Think I'll have to stick with the sonja and sonja outcrosses for the time being. Too many great packs out there for under 100

T

TREE KING

seems like everythings there except mob boss. and info when more will be available?

MotaHead

Look around! Before they are gone!

Grindhouse
Ancient Afghan $68

Grindhouse
The Prophet $102

Grindhouse
Ultra Sonja $68

jochen_45

Veteran
No DMT and outcrosses, but Ancient Afghan for 130,-U$D...
That is a sad thing, because the medical patients outside
california pay for it....

S

seedee

If you don't want them move on , no need to start a price forum. It is sure that you will find what your looking for .i haven't found a breeder yet who changed his or her prices because someone complained

G

Guest 88950

do i like the price increase....................NO.

but are they worth it..................YES.

it sucks the price went up but when you look at getting quality genetics its worth it. i dont sell any meds but im saving by not having to pay $300+ an oz so even growing my girls small im ahead.

MEANBIRDIE, who cares what whos cut is............why not have the balls to post that under your established ICMAG acct.

G

Guest 88950

GREED

so no one in the Canna Business should make a profit, pay bills or even save for the future.

GET A FUCKING BREAK

go cry in a different forum

ya'll act like any breeder charging more than $50-75 per pack is ballin out at the expense of sick people.

well, im not a recreational smoker so quality genetics are valuable to me b/c they provide me with meds that work and a street replacment value is over $300 oz.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
this is what made them "unique" ........afforable prices for the standard mmp.

with the crazy og crosses,new age shit, rareities comming back in seed form is gonna be pretty hard to compeat with that at thoes price.........the $100 level is a hard group to break in to.......

gonna be intrestin to see where this goes........

Well I'm sorry for those who will be missing out on the Blockhead IBL because they are too cheap to pay $130. Leaves more packs for me I guess. :thank you:

BTW the market is wide open for anyone who wants to open their own breeding company and sell beans for $70 or cheaper. Best of luck to you fellas.

S

seedee

Hey mean bird lookup paladins , it started with a seed thread. And before you run around making enemies with everyone here remember we are all here for a common cause. If you don't like something move on . No one values a good argument over nothing. Plus you are a bit new around here for anyone to take you serious. Buy your seeds learn about growing and better yourself. I dont want to die from a heart attack do you.

the gnome

Veteran
lol, human nature...
no one said a word when prices were way cheaper
than other breeders,
or that the packs were fatter
and the quality....
you have personal or cash cropppers
for the cashers, the $50-$60 or so extra bucks is the cost of doing bizness,
for the personal I have more sympathy but your still way ahead financialy no matter how you slice it

no one likes a price increase but thats the breaks take it or leave it.
I look at the amount of keepers i see coming out of BH IBL
its way above the average,
how many packs you would have to buy from another breeder to get as many keepers you get in 1 pack of BH
but this has to be justified and evened out by the buyers, in the end is it worth it or not.

at any rate
the man has overhead, he is in busininess to make a profit.
don't know whats up on his end, or justification for the new pricing.

basic economics 101
in a free market system that has a substantial price increase like this will adjust and work its self out
one way or the other, either for the seller or the buyer.
people will either pay or go else where,
the seller will have to either adjust his prices accordingly
or not sell his product and go out of buisiness,

sad that gutless little sock puppets arrive with their shit stick
post your real IC name.... wimp

Last edited:
P

puffinpass

I think price increases are inevitable, but it's sad to see that BIG of an increase, I mean damn, i got ultra sonja for 30.00 a pack....also, what did Spice of life sell blockhead for? Was it 130.00 or more? I doubt it was that much.....kinda strange to me. but if u dont like the price, dont buy it! plenty of breeders out there who sell great genetics for under 100.00....i'll be passing on them for now....wish the best to whoever purchased these

S

stonescafe

id pay $200 +for grindhouse beans. simple if ya dont want em dont buy em n dont bitch bout em