What's new

Grindhouse Stock!

S

Scrappy-doo

The only problem I have is seeing those ancient afghans up for $130. Some poor sucker who doesn't know any better is gonna buy them and that IMHO is wrong. Everything else I've come across from them seems real nice and is likely worth the pice tag.

L

LouDog420

I'm a fanboy, you don't wanna see me in a shorty skirt and pompoms.

Pal, I feel like you don't know us at all!! Nothing would make me happier
laughing.gif

moon.gif

About to light up some ultra sonja, so I know steele's got the dank too!! ;)

60ad438aa8f6465e6056d648cd5ff4e8_820328.jpg

Last edited:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
The only problem I have is seeing those ancient afghans up for $130. Some poor sucker who doesn't know any better is gonna buy them and that IMHO is wrong. Everything else I've come across from them seems real nice and is likely worth the pice tag.

Yeah the AA wasn't my cup of tea either. Gave my moms to a vet who runs his own Affy strain from the 80's. He is freaky happy, go figure.

Motahead posted they are $68. Much better IMHO

S

seedee

hey afi it will be quite a while for the mob boss, due to the person responsible for making new stock of them has no more affiliation with Ghouse . i am sure if you live in Colorado you can get some packs meant for grind house stock.

that better bobby.

the gnome

Veteran
hey afi it will be quite a while for the mob boss, due to the person responsible for making new stock of them has no more affiliation with Ghouse . i am sure if you live in Colorado you can get some stolen packs.

rained on everybodys party
fookin shame!

:badday:

afi

hey afi it will be quite a while for the mob boss, due to the person responsible for making new stock of them has no more affiliation with Ghouse . i am sure if you live in Colorado you can get some stolen packs.
That sucks man! I wouldn`t buy them if I was in Colorado. That`s some bad Karma there. They will get theirs, they always do.

Peace, Afi

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Just so everyone knows, IF I breed w/ mob boss, which I intend to do, I have been granted permission from Steele himself (about a year ago... still have the PM); AND I am in NO way affiliated with the ppl who got into a scuffle w/ steele / stole genetics..

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Time to STFU about the "stolen genetics".

No one stole anything. Genetics were traded.

The Mob Boss beans that were made, are still in the possession, of the person that made them. So no beans were stolen either.

Furthermore, a quick glance at CL, and one would realize how common Mob Boss is in CO. No one is going to be paying for a pack of Mob Boss seeds in CO, when EVERYONE in town has clones of her.

As far as the Tang Tang male... Well, anyone can get that from buying a pack of Blockhead IBL, and keeping a male.

Steele had a falling out with a few people, and that is why there is no Mob Boss, not because it was stolen.

Posting such statements as facts, when only having one side of the story is a bad idea too.

S

seedee

i do have only one side of the story bobby. but i am as aggravated as everyone else that there will not be any mobb boss . seems you were on the defending side of steele not long ago. i

S

seedee

i am in no way calling you colorado folks out in that way . from what i was told the person making those beans ended up not following through on the mobb boss restock . and went off with one of Steeles tang tang dad.
so for all to hear i am not shitting on the whole of the CO crew.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
man were going back to this..........

if your callin the co. folks a theif then i must be one to then............i was booted out of grindhouse for no aparent reason as you can see the missin tag.

strains of mine "used" then im dumped......:tumbleweed:

so lets not get in to this...................... :tiphat:

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
mob boss=blockhead male+chem d female............

if folks want these you should be blowin up steeles pm box ans not going about it like this...............

storys of bullshit............:tiphat:

shit rubbed me the wrong way...............

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
man were going back to this..........

if your callin the co. folks a theif then i must be one to then............i was booted out of grindhouse for no aparent reason as you can see the missin tag.

strains of mine "used" then im dumped......:tumbleweed:

so lets not get in to this...................... :tiphat:

Yeah I have to second Greenluv.

Latest posts

Latest posts