What's new

GrindHouse Customers Posting Their Findings

Y

YosemiteSam

Don't have pics but the Mob Boss and Prophet are most excellent. Of all of the strains I have grown these two are easily the most complimented I have ever had...especially the Prophet. Taste is to die for with a totally relaxed body stone.

I have grown out 1 pack of each and the hardest thing is deciding which cut to keep. I have two Prophets still in the running and four Mob Boss...selection is a bitch.

Gonna be a while but I will get some pics when I grow those out to decide the keepers.

Gotta say I have always been a head high kinda guy with the most body stone thing I ever enjoyed being the Arcata Trainwreck and my favs being Hazes or Malawis...but now I find my self inexplainably reaching for one of these late in the night.

hopleaf

i hate to be a dick, but isn't there grindhouse forums at the bottom of the forums page? now that i've said my ass comment i'm going to pick up a pack of that prophet.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i hate to be a dick, but isn't there grindhouse forums at the bottom of the forums page? now that i've said my ass comment i'm going to pick up a pack of that prophet.

Theres a forum for every breeder that pays the the fee.. This is just flower pictures from grindhouse... This is a PICTURE section... Hence the pictures -=P. Theres also rez and dg's and a shit ton of other breeders pictures up on here in this section... I guess what im trying to say is why even bring it up?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha imagine if every post had to go under the certain breeders forums...Glad things never have and never will work that way here. I got like 100 + posts in this forum that should be removed if that's how it was. I think there is another couple thousand at minimum from other people too...

Isn't that the opposite of what this forum is about hah? ;)

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Thanks guys my thread is active and will be continuing till a smoke report so stop in and check it out... its in the grindhouse forum, or my sig lol...
Send those prophets in to seedbay steele.... my finger is getting itchy....

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i know he has a batch ready and last time i knew he said he just has to get it around and send it in... he told me a month about a week ago but who knows if thats the plan still....

hopleaf

i bring it up becuase searching this site is already hard enough. if people tried to organize their threads things wouldn't be so hard to find on this site. if people start posting breeder specific threads all over the place then what is point of having breeder forums in the first place? if it was just pics i would understand it being in the picture forum section, but this is a breeder specific thread for a breeder that has it's own section of forums... i guess what i'm trying to say is why spread grindhouse posts all over the place?

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i bring it up becuase searching this site is already hard enough. if people tried to organize their threads things wouldn't be so hard to find on this site. if people start posting breeder specific threads all over the place then what is point of having breeder forums in the first place? if it was just pics i would understand it being in the picture forum section, but this is a breeder specific thread for a breeder that has it's own section of forums... i guess what i'm trying to say is why spread grindhouse posts all over the place?

if we did this we would be shutting down more then half of the sub fourms if not all and we would have pretty much just breeder section with a shit ton of question and nothing else in the otehr sub forums...
Honostly lets just go with thats how it is... lol

G

guest3854

BigBallin, don;t worry 'bout them other guys, yer doin' a killer job with what you've got. Is that full melt, oil or .... on that "trim" pic?

Cob, stoked you found what you were lookin' for outta this cross.

Baphomet, killer to hear, I'm sure folks would love to see some pics if you have some...... Thanks fer joining us, takin' tha time to report yer findings an' most of all having confidence in tha GrindHouse.

Miss B, happy to see yer diggin tha thread, I am too. Plenty of Ultra Sonja available, think you may have confused it with The Prophet, somethang I know Poopy wants more of, lol.

40amps, you already pull tha trigga on some GrindHouse gear? Shoots, look forward to seeing what you find.

Quiet, always good to see ya 'round.

YosemiteSam, hearing comments like this is what really gits me off. Love seeing folks surprised. Not sure how many other varieties you've grown out, but sounds like our gear cut right through tha bullshit.

CSedge, welcome....

Gsizzle, Poopy's got it right, though may be a bit later than a month.

Poopy, fuggin' LOVE them new pics man. And only at 36 days in..... may have some fast flowerers......

TR, really love The Prophet pics. Appears to be a perfect pheno kept with tha full coffee an' chocolate with full, running colas. Nice.....

And hopleaf..... if YOU hate bein' a dick yer REALLY gonna hate me..... Yeah I have my own forum, but wanted to show folks that don't come my way, what they're missing out on. Another way of drumming up more business. Tha fuck is it to you? If you already have trouble searching tha site, I really don;t know what to say; I've never had any problem navigating an' wading through tha countless other threads here that should just be shit canned, due to weak variety, a members inflated and non-warranted popularity and what ever else...... shoots, just look at this sub forum. I'm merely having folks that normally wouldn't come into my help desk, check out what tha fuck we're doin'.... you did. FYI, The Prophet beans are sold out..... Now, whether 'er not you still wanna purchase GrindHouse gear, I don't know. Maybe GrindHouse ain't fer you, pal..... can't make everyone happy.

Some color.... This Prophet was grown out by Aeric. He had commented that this cross rivaled tha power and taste of tha Chems and most other Kushes.
picture.php

Enjoy,
Steele

hopleaf

And hopleaf..... if YOU hate bein' a dick yer REALLY gonna hate me..... Yeah I have my own forum, but wanted to show folks that don't come my way, what they're missing out on. Another way of drumming up more business. Tha fuck is it to you? If you already have trouble searching tha site, I really don;t know what to say; I've never had any problem navigating an' wading through tha countless other threads here that should just be shit canned, due to weak variety, a members inflated and non-warranted popularity and what ever else...... shoots, just look at this sub forum. I'm merely having folks that normally wouldn't come into my help desk, check out what tha fuck we're doin'.... you did. FYI, The Prophet beans are sold out..... Now, whether 'er not you still wanna purchase GrindHouse gear, I don't know. Maybe GrindHouse ain't fer you, pal..... can't make everyone happy.

Some color.... This Prophet was grown out by Aeric. He had commented that this cross rivaled tha power and taste of tha Chems and most other Kushes.
picture.php

Enjoy,
Steele[/quote]

so their gear isn't for me becuase i thought this thread was in the worng place? you are talking out of you ass buddy. never once did say anything negative about any grindhouse gear...never. in fact why would i want to buy seeds if i don't think the gear looks dank? your just hating on me becuase i gave my honest opinoin. if i knew that you would all take it as an insult i would have never mentioned it. grow the hell up guys. your acting like an angry 20 year old. if you don't want my buisness then thats fine, but i'd be more than happy to give it to you.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
40amps, you already pull tha trigga on some GrindHouse gear? Shoots, look forward to seeing what you find.

I am waitin on you! :tiphat:

Glad everyone is finding The Prophet to be a worthy contender......

I have plenty more Prophet beans, just need to ship in, probably in tha next month er so....

Steele

An do expect me to grow Mob Boss and Ultra Sonja right next to them as long as there is stock when your prophets arrive. Plan on ordering all three and trying to run them at the same time or at least 2 at once :D With the yield, aesthetics, and smoke reports I have witnessed I have no doubt it will be a :party: You obviously got some serious 'underground' shit goin on and need to bring it out to public by marketing it more. Word of mouth is spreading though that is for sure...Glad you've been busy actually breeding and not just marketing ;)

Yeah I have my own forum, but wanted to show folks that don't come my way, what they're missing out on. Another way of drumming up more business. Tha fuck is it to you?

And keep doin it, you need to market this stuff. I research like hell before I purchase anything since I do nothing but grow from seed and do reports on here and I have seen nothing but solid reports on your gear through and through. I am one of the ones pissed I did not discover your gear before I did. Bobby's grow and smoke reports are what turned my head and made me start digging into your forum and seeing whats up. I have no explanation for not being there when I first joined up here, other than I simply did not know...

Everyone can expect some traditional 40amp style grow reports on all these...Everything I have seen has full loaded colas coated in trichs and people braggin about the smell. Not just a coincidence imo :)

Not to mention 60$ for your beans is a steal...

hopleaf

And keep doin it, you need to market this stuff. I research like hell before I purchase anything since I do nothing but grow from seed and do reports on here and I have seen nothing but solid reports on your gear through and through. I am one of the ones pissed I did not discover your gear before I did. Bobby's grow and smoke reports are what turned my head and made me start digging into your forum and seeing whats up. I have no explanation for not being there when I first joined up here, other than I simply did not know...

ok i think i'm starting to understand that making threads all over for a breeder is the complete opposite of being unorganized. it makes perfect sense. i mean i would have never decided to look at the grindhouse breeder forum unless i was already growing the gear. i understand that there is an actual reason behind it. sorry for being a dick guys.

G

guest3854

Hopleaf, no harm, no foul. Just that I've been at this fer a while, though took a year off to care give to my late father-in-law, R.I.P. As you are now seeing, most folks hadn't even thought to check us out an' felt it necessary fer my custys to display their findings in another sub forum, gaining more attention. And me sounding my own horn ain't as loud as a whole squad of GrindHouse growers. Glad you now have had tha opportunity to check us out Hop.

All tha best, regardless of what company, variety or slip you cultivate,
Steele

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I was confused there Steele...lol. PTB does the ordering, I don't cruise the beans. We'll get US picked up here soon, I want that one. Kind of waiting for a couple more people to chime in with their pics...