What's new

GrindHouse Customers Posting Their Findings

G

guest3854

I'm gonna leave this area open to all GrindHouse growers to post their pics, descriptions and reports......

Thanks fer all yer support fellas (an' ladies), let's showcase these special combinations we've created......

Come see what all tha noise is all about,
http://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65591

Stay healthy an' grow HARD,
Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo, what's up Steele. Got some Ultra SOnja (thanks man!) beans back in Nov, and been running her since. I kept 2 phenos for a bit, but narrowed it down to one recently. Anyway... on w/ the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more to come...

Tierra Rojo

Sorry man, but the wife said I can't name the next kid Steele Savage. I do however owe you a solid. These plants are far and away some of the finest hybrids around. Vigorous, resinous, potent as cobra venom, smoooooth as shit, and they got taste for days. Hands down champions.

Prophet

Mob Boss

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Wow, killer!

That Mob Boss looks Amazing Tierra Rojo! Is that from seed or clone? How is the variation on that strain?

G

guest3854

Thanks fer participating fellas, if I didn't know those were GrindHouse, I'd wanna grow some myself, lol.

Cob, are tha dry pics of the pheno you kept?

TR, I'd be pretty hard pressed if I had to choose between one er tha other. Good thang you don;t have that problem, lol. "Potent as cobra venom, smooth as shit", yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Nicely done, bud.

Be well y'all,
Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Steele, the top pics are the one I held onto. A more balanced and potent high IMO, not too 'stoney' and not too 'racy' said goldilocks/.

The Baphomet

Veteran
I grew out the ultra sonja and got a killer keeper out of four girls . Top notch smoke , really beautiful in flower very similar to cobcoop's photos .

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Nice thread....I like it Steele. Can't wait for our finish with the Prophet. Really can't wait for the Ultra Sonja to be available. We'll add some further-along flower pics here in the next few weeks:)

Latest posts

Latest posts