What's new

Grims Grown

GRIMS

Thanks for joining the show, folks! Your presence is appreciated.

A couple days back I went and grabbed the Forum Cut from a buddy. As soon as she's confirmed healthy, she will be joining the ladies in veg. Super stoked to get some Cookie smoke back into my lungs, its been too long!

Flower tent is doing it's thing (today is day 35). Got the canopy evened out by propping the short Doughzer plant on top of a 5 gallon pot. Lots of overpowering sweet berry terps right now collectively coming from the canopy. Chemistry is either gonna put on a late show or is somewhat of a dud. I've got a couple packs of it so no worries if this particular one doesn't make the team.

Veg got cleaned up yesterday. One of the two Doughzer moms got topped, should be able to take quite a few cuttings in a couple weeks. I've got all the seedlings backed up and the back ups have back ups LOL.

day 35.jpg

forum cut cook.jpg

back ups.jpg

d moms.jpg

Cheers, GRIMS.

GRIMS

Today was the day 42 deleaf! Got rid of majority of the fan leaves and things are looking better already. Hit the veg with the weekly IPM (alternate LC Plant Therapy & Pure Crop1) and have been looking into some foliar recipes. Need to up my long term veg game, and always looking for ways to improve overall plant health. I used to foliar compost teas, maybe I'll rework that into the regiment.

Emerald Cup this weekend. Always a good vibe when everyone is all in town at the same time. Hopefully get my hands on some unique genetics, muahahahahahaa!

Pictures for the people!

IMG-3477.jpg

IMG-3478.jpg
IMG-3460.jpg
IMG-3474.jpg
lower closeup.jpg

Cheers, GRIMS.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think, NorCal-icmag (ogkb fame) - is going to be there. He has a new release line where he partnered with Compound...

Eh. I don't really know the details much - but - given what you are currently running, it might be an improvement upon the same style of flower. If you miss everything else, take time to hunt that down.

dank.Frank

GRIMS

I think, NorCal-icmag (ogkb fame) - is going to be there. He has a new release line where he partnered with Compound...

Eh. I don't really know the details much - but - given what you are currently running, it might be an improvement upon the same style of flower. If you miss everything else, take time to hunt that down.

dank.Frank

Just spoke with him on IG a few days ago actually. Most likely be linking up over the weekend to grab some gear. The Dosi pheno he found back in the day is absolutely legendary in my area! My boy just got her back a few months ago, I was actually gonna offer NorCal a cut but the homie SmokeFX got him one first! That strain is in my top 5 all time.
For sure grabbing beans from the homie Farming Stoned as well. He's got some crazy collabs this year.

Cheers, GRIMS.

GRIMS

Doughzer momma plants veggin' out & looking like they'll produce some nice cuttings. The lady on the left was just transplanted from a solo cup yesterday, and should be taking off shortly! Almost time to pop some beans for next run, decisions decisions...
3 doughzer.jpg

A couple lights-off shots I forgot to post yesterday. This was right before their day 42 de-leaf. (1st pic: Hunter Smoke # 1, 2nd pic: Hylife x Trix)

IMG-3450.jpg

IMG-3451.jpg

Cheers, GRIMS.

GRIMS

Here are some pictures I took yesterday (48). Should get some colors poppin here soon due to colder temps coming through. The best smelling plant IMO is Hunter Smoke # 2. The best visually & most vigorous growth throughout has been Hylife x Trix. The Chemistry F2 is starting to put out some nice lemony gas terps, although right now she's the least impressive of the group due to her terrible leaf to bud ratio. I'll definitely be popping more in the future to get a better representation.

Also, yesterday I germinated some beans for the upcoming run. (4) Peanut Butter Belts and (4) OGKB 2.1 x Candy Fumez - exciting times!

Hylife x GB6 Trix
IMG-3782.jpg

Hunter Smoke # 2
IMG-3785.jpg

Hunter Smoke # 1
IMG-3771.jpg

Doughzer
IMG-3776.jpg

Chemistry F2
IMG-3775.jpg

continued...

GRIMS

Humidity got a little higher than I'd like during lights off the past two days (57%) but we should be good *fingers crossed*. Starting to taper off nutes to prepare the ladies for their plain ph water diet.

IMG-3839.jpg
IMG-3836.jpg
IMG-3827.jpg
IMG-3846.jpg

Cheers, GRIMS.

GRIMS

Today is day 52 for the ladies! Just water now... Should be a nice headstash harvest with a variety of different terpene profiles, color hues, bud structures and highs. This is why I'm always prone towards popping seeds and running a variety of crosses, versus doing mono crop clone runs. I like to have options, damnit!

Hunter Smoke #2 has some pungent raspberry forward notes blending nicely with classic Cookies

IMG-3978.jpg
IMG-3979.jpg
IMG-3981.jpg
IMG-3972.jpg

Continued on next post...

Latest posts

Latest posts