What's new

Grims Grown

Plookerkingjon

So that E420 has got some great Spectrum and coverage area considering the distance you've had from what I can see from your pictures were hung above the canopy I have an individual locally who has two of those for sale that he's trying to sell and it's at a phenomenal price range my first question to you would be how long have you own these lights and time frame wise what would you say would be a lifespan on them from your experience I'm just trying to figure out whether or not the investment he's I'm going to need to make on these would be worthwhile if he's already had them for two grows three girls Etc. Sincerely appreciate your input and feedback, I really enjoy your pictures but I'm even more enamored with how well your light performed

GRIMS

So that E420 has got some great Spectrum and coverage area considering the distance you've had from what I can see from your pictures were hung above the canopy I have an individual locally who has two of those for sale that he's trying to sell and it's at a phenomenal price range my first question to you would be how long have you own these lights and time frame wise what would you say would be a lifespan on them from your experience I'm just trying to figure out whether or not the investment he's I'm going to need to make on these would be worthwhile if he's already had them for two grows three girls Etc. Sincerely appreciate your input and feedback, I really enjoy your pictures but I'm even more enamored with how well your light performed

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I've had this particular E420 for a little over two years. The plants seem to like it, and I rarely turn it up past 75%
Growers Choice puts out some really good products IMO!

Cheers, GRIMS.

GRIMS

Don't mind the lil dog hair... I regularly clean this whole space meticulously, vacuum multiple times a week, and even remove individual hairs via tweezers - however.... I always miss a couple here and there and find them in photos. Extremely irritating!
My pup likes to watch while I garden and I don't have the heart to kick her out of he room, so it is what it is haha. Besides, I get all of the hairs off at harvest.

Hylife x GB6 Trix

IMG-3983.jpg
IMG-3982.jpg

Hunter Smoke #1

IMG-4001.jpg

Cheers, GRIMS.

GRIMS

All the beans I popped have germinated and are now in soil. The two at the bottom were put into soil a day after the rest, which is why they're noticeably smaller right now.

OGKB 2.1 x Candy Fumez (4) & Peanut Butter Belts (4)

unnamed.jpg

Cheers, GRIMS.

GRIMS

Day 54

Hunter Smoke #1 - raspberry dominant fruit smoothie aroma, plus some earthy kush hints. Think - walking into a Jamba Juice with a 1/4 ounce of earthy OG in a ziplock bag - type terps. (Genetics = Sureshot x Zookies) (Sureshot = GSC x (Raspberry Kush x Sunset Sherb)

IMG-4068.jpg

Hunter Smoke #2 - This one has serious potential to make the roster (fingers crossed). Classic gassy Girl Scout Cookie notes with candy raspberry. Really enjoyable smell!

IMG-4063.jpg

IMG-4052.jpg

More on the next post...

GRIMS

Doughzer - Sweet, gassy, nutty, dough! Really excited to smoke this batch since the last one dealt with some major heat issues that resulted in severe lack of terps. Genetics = Dosi f2 x (Gelato 41 x Sunset Sherb bx)

IMG-4045.jpg

Hylife x GB6 Trix - This plant has been a stunner from the jump! Burnt rubber gas and cherries. Unique terps, indeed. Roots quick, very vigorous, great structure... can't wait to see how she smokes.

IMG-4071.jpg
IMG-4054.jpg

Cheers, GRIMS.

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey man, hope you don't mind a late comer to your party!
Really enjoyable thread. So thank you for sharing! Lovely shots with well informed descriptions!
Some killa flavours you run too! - forum cut fan myself.
Been missing the details (& full plant pics haha) of a good forum post as compared to the lack of on detail on 99% of IG post's.
Anyway enough from me - ima sit bk an enjoy the show :⁠-⁠)

GRIMS

Hey man, hope you don't mind a late comer to your party!
Really enjoyable thread. So thank you for sharing! Lovely shots with well informed descriptions!
Some killa flavours you run too! - forum cut fan myself.
Been missing the details (& full plant pics haha) of a good forum post as compared to the lack of on detail on 99% of IG post's.
Anyway enough from me - ima sit bk an enjoy the show :⁠-⁠)
Welcome to the show, ForTheLove! The more the merrier.
I know what you mean about the lack of detail on Instagram, my posts there are pretty simple as well. Whereas I enjoy the forums for longer form conversations, full sized photos, & elaboration on SOP's etc.
I plan on flowering Forum Cut next run to verify her - should be fun!

Cheers, GRIMS.

GRIMS

Checking in on the seedlings! All are above ground, rockin & rollin. I popped 8 total (4 - OGKB 2.1 x Candy Fumez and 4 - Peanut Butter Belts) with the assumption I'll get a few males in the mix. Males will be culled accordingly (unless they've got very desirable traits - then they will be given to a friend for breeding purposes) and replaced with clones. Most likely Doughzer, Hylife x Trix (? fingers crossed) and DEFINITELY a Forum Cookie cut will join the group of seedlings. I transplanted the Forum cut from her 4x4" container to her new 1 gallon home. She got topped a little late but I'm confident I'll be able to still get a nice shape out of her with some LST.

IMG-4086.jpg

IMG-4093.jpg

Cheers, GRIMS.

ForTheLove

Veteran
Welcome to the show, ForTheLove! The more the merrier.
I know what you mean about the lack of detail on Instagram, my posts there are pretty simple as well. Whereas I enjoy the forums for longer form conversations, full sized photos, & elaboration on SOP's etc.
I plan on flowering Forum Cut next run to verify her - should be fun!

Cheers, GRIMS.
Heeyyy 🍻💨💨😁
Appreciate the warm welcome!
Can I ask if the hylife is a cross of the ylife cut ? . . . She is a photogenic strain too!

Also, love the freedom some of you guys have with canna in the US.
Ridin shotgun with the forum cut - cool ish!
My side of the pond things are alil more low-key but its definitely more relaxed than yrs gone - TF!

I miss the forum cut. Doughy, fuely goodness! Running 4 of rebel grown's - rebel cookies and acouple coastal prolific - cold cookies atm, to see if I can find a forum dom gal, and by the looks the canna gods are on my side 🤞.

Looking forward to your smoke reports and seedlings to come.

GRIMS

Heeyyy 🍻💨💨😁
Appreciate the warm welcome!
Can I ask if the hylife is a cross of the ylife cut ? . . . She is a photogenic strain too!

Also, love the freedom some of you guys have with canna in the US.
Ridin shotgun with the forum cut - cool ish!
My side of the pond things are alil more low-key but its definitely more relaxed than yrs gone - TF!

I miss the forum cut. Doughy, fuely goodness! Running 4 of rebel grown's - rebel cookies and acouple coastal prolific - cold cookies atm, to see if I can find a forum dom gal, and by the looks the canna gods are on my side 🤞.

Looking forward to your smoke reports and seedlings to come.

Hylife is a bagseed Y-life. I believe Delta Boys found it, or possibly Grow Lokey - I'm unsure. I haven't smoked the "Hylife" by itself but I've had a decent amount of Gassy Taffy, which comes from the same cross that I'm running rn (Hylife x Trix). Love the Gassy Taffy!

I think growing up in the midst of it all, I sometimes forget how blessed we are in the states (Cali in particular). Really excited to grow some Forum next run. I wish you luck on your journey to find a Forum dom lady in those Cookie crosses. Rebel Grown and PCS definitely check the boxes for gassy, doughy terps.

Cheers, GRIMS.