What's new

Greencrack

Hash Man

Said it before,,, shall say it again,,, t'is a STUPID name for a clone of Jack Herer (least we think that's what it was / is)...

The morons that call a clone of cannabis "crack" anything are dickheads (thats being polite),,, they give cannabis a bad name!! frigging idiots! Obviously a marketing name :wallbash:

Hope this helps

DocLeaf,
actually that rant doenst really help at all... all it is is a judgemental statement that has no historial validity or place comng out of any type of mentors mouth... umm, for the record, the history of green crack is well known, and while there may be some speculation about how the name green crack came up, it still has NOTHING to do with the quality of this sativa/indica hybrid... Sorry its not Jack Herer... lol ... lol... The guy who accidentally made it, Cecil C i believe, called it Cush...which is still where it is called if you have the need for PC in your circle... But who really cares. call it green crack, call it Cush, but at least think before spewing of crap like this. Its not a marketing name bro, it spread all over the USA cause its good herb... really good herb...

BTW- its so frosty its looks like its sprinkled with a white powdery substance...hence the name...

bterzz, sucks about your crop bro... Sulfer is great shit you just have to know how to use it and its not something to take lightly, im sure you learned it already... FYI, the caligreen attatches itself to the potassium inside of pm and is curative at best, but for sure a great controller of pm, at worst... and i have yet to burn my stuff... you just have to spray a bit before the lights come on, or before you turn your lights off, providing ventilation is set properly...

my friend has some of this going... almost done... tested a nug and holy fuck, turns you into a crack head... that shit is amazing.... makes you be like... can i have some more? I got these cheese burgers?....

pretty popular strain in the lower mainland of BC... i wanna try it soon.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
HOLY SHIT !!!!!! ..>>>> ive never seen sulfur do that ....that's crazy !!!!!!that was definitely to much ..WOW !!.....more then likely your right it wasn't the burning sulfur ..it was the rate at which it burned or the method Sulfur burners dont use open flame they use a heating element so that flame may have been to much heat ......stay strong ....and green ..let us know when you get shit straighten out

bterzz

Veteran
Well things look 10x worst today, so I am going to pull everything I got. I am broke, so I wont have any money for soil and cuts for awhile. I dont have a mother and I am SOL. You live and you learn. Better luck next time.

Take care everyone, thanks to all who have tried to help its much appreciated.

Peace&Love&Green.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
man that sucks man i feel for ya i lost many o crops learning the hard way .....

mostly from heat issues ..or from bugs (damn spider mite) .... this is a first for me ive never seen something like that ..

looking forward to a new grow from ya in the future !!!!!

zenoonez

Veteran
Well things look 10x worst today, so I am going to pull everything I got. I am broke, so I wont have any money for soil and cuts for awhile. I dont have a mother and I am SOL. You live and you learn. Better luck next time.

Take care everyone, thanks to all who have tried to help its much appreciated.

Peace&Love&Green.

Shit man, I am sorry I suggested the sulfur burner. Sounds to me like you burned too much. I also wouldn't put water on my leaves unless I was going to rinse them right after with some baking soda and water because that will make the sulfur stick to the leaves and if you burn enough of it, could burn the bejesus out of them. If they look like they could be saved I would rinse those babies down, if they don't look like they can be saved I would cut the losses and chop em down to reveg size and see if you can't get a mother out of em. Sucks man, I really am sorry about that. Again, I would recommend Pirate's DIY sulfur burner though just make sure you do it regularly as a preventative and use small amounts. Also, make sure you ventilate after burning sulfur because in high concentrations it could be dangerous. Again, I would see if you can save anything, always a better option than ripping it all. Post a few big pics of the room and some close ups so we can see better, and please don't thumbnail them, I can't seem to see any pics that are thumbnailed anyone know why?

Peace.

Hash Man

"i'm smokey like a dragon in it's cave bro".. tis a silly name.. nuff said :no:

I am all for agreeing to disagree, but come on man, where are you? get over the name and stop posting like a troll... Do you have any info on how she grows?? Any helpful info at all? So you dont like the name, well dont smoke it.. This is an information forum, not a misinformation forum, which is what you border on with you posts in this thread....

Like I said, the original name for this hybrid is CUSH... so what you say means absolutely nothing... It was a customer of the herb that gave it the crack nickname, so why dont you boycott him, not the CUSH.... Don't dig yourself any deeper bro, your almost too far down to get out.:noway:

Just a quick note: While I am spraying BT to kill caterpillars and have 30,000 trichogamma wasps eating their eggs, i still find a small part of a nug here iand there where a caterpillar hatched and created bud mold... While they cats love my purple strains... GDP, MENDO PURP, and UltraViolet, they cant penetrate my green crack, i keep finding them dead on the outside of the nug, where with the purps i am finding them dead, inside the nug... The Cush is more resistant to caterpillars and IMO bud mold as well than lots of the choics out there.

MrDank

Veteran
bterzz - I feel real bad for you. I have lost some stuff due to not knowing how to properly burn sulfur.

I hope you bounce right back! Keep your head up, live and learn

Hash Man

keep the negative rep coming... I am not here for a popularity contest.. only to talk about the truth about strains and hybrids, and further my grow skills... Still waiting for the trolls to produce some good info about cush/aka green crack thats not filled with misinformation or total bs... Doc Leaf?? Dutz?? anything helpful to add to the scientific community about CUSH?? If not, go ahead and keep the immature route and lets get this negative rep party started... Normally i dont get involved in arguments like this, but when there is NO VALIDITY to a statement, I take notice, and while a good forum is full of grow tips and knowlege building, its up to members here to call out BS statements. So prove me wrong... before you act self rightous in handong out negative rep to me. Still Waiting for valid info... HM

dwtc

CUSH aka GREEN CRACK is an 89 superskunk x unknown indica.

it was done in ATHENS GA. by a guy named CECIL on OG.

it started out being called CUSH, but some friends of cecil's got back stage with SNOOP and they where smokin out, and SNOOP said man thats shits like green crack cause you just keep wanting to smoke it, and so the name stuck.

i was on OG when cecil was there and remember this fondly, not to mention i'm an our away from athens.:woohoo:

hope this helps out and maby clears the air

stay safe and free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

G

Greyskull

yeah man fuck snoop for tagging the buds as 'crack'.
the same guy that got helped the term 'chronic' get mainstream.
what a jerk. total marketing scam.
lol

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hash Man : i n i nah here to rain on anyones parade... if the cultigen grows nice flowers , praise bless :canabis:

- - -

The problem is the name ! There's enough confusion surrounding cannabis without word associating narcotics and natural plant materials together... this name for Cush doesnt help promote cannabis in a favourable image IMO :no: The snoop dog story just adds further to the bs ... generating hype ... so end of road folks are buying low weight bags at maximum pricess from un-helpful dealers :no:

Besides...

"See the little kids will listen , what you tell them in your lyrics,,
If you aint selling drugs , Then why you selling them the images?
It's something where you feel responsibilities diminished blood,,
Something you should think about before your lyrics finish up!" [Chester P]

All the best Cush growers :yes:
Peace dL :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah , totally understand that,, like Cheese (Skunk #1) in UK. GC sounds better IMO :D Sorry if we sounded like a scratched record.. lol :biglaugh:

Peace all

G

guest5703

This thread looks like its going off in a change the name direction lol.

Hash Man

Doc Leaf- i hear you man, and of course everyone is entitled to their opinion... i have some friends who refused to grow it because of its name... i did not understand, so I grew it out lol.... Anywho, I will roll out tonight or tomorrow and snap some outdoor macros of the frostiness going on on the cush... Man i cant wait til shes done, its like waiting for the ice to break in that episode of Northern Exposure... I cant wait til this season is over and I can smoke the GC instead of protect her from various foes... I will be back soon. HM