What's new

Greencrack

VT_Fire

Cush/ Green Crack...whatever...shit gets me stoned. I agree cush just sounds like kush and 10/10 times ppl will just assume you meant kush. GC is what I been calling it but not growing it just because of a name....c'mon

G

Greyskull

here's a late shot of my green crack/cush donor plant a few days (5) after having all but 2 of its shoots sliced off

picture.php

not bad, considering on 9/16 (5 days ago) i said
i just sliced off 21 shoots fo that donor plant... crazy growth!

vegging animal.
it looks like they are all rooted for me, too... not going to shamelessly plug the EZ Cloner though hehe

numberguy

There is too much confusion over such a well documented clone. The h is silent it was cus, it is cus, what you have is a cus hybred, the original was one hit and you say out loud damn if you can still speak that is.

zenoonez

Veteran
So this is a clone only strain? If I happened to be in the Athens area at some point in the future, how hard would it be to find a cut? I am not talking about some kid's bagseed beauty growing in his dorm closet but the real thing... Anyone know?

bterzz

Veteran
Hey guys. As far as SnoopDogg labeling GC "GreenCrack" because he cant stop smokin it, I find it kinda interesting and funny because two people I know, who dont ever (have, but dont) smoked some GC my friend grew outdoors this year.

Believe it or not, my father, who doesnt smoke "dope" as he calls it, for whatever reason got the urge to hit the pipe when me and a couple friends were shootin pool with him and smoking bowls. He hit the pipe, coughed, said "this is why i dont smoke this shit", (even though he took a huge fucking hit, and i let him know this lol), and 30 minutes later he asked "anything left in that pipe?" lol. This never ever ever ever happens.

Also, the same plant that I smoked with my pops, is the same plant my buddy grew. As it was labeled Headband, it surely was Greencrack come week 7 of flower. I know GC, and this was GC. As its entire veg time, it was always known as "headband". My friend would often ask his mom to water the "headband" etc. Well since he harvested, she keeps referring to the headband (we're not gonna break it to her its ACTUALLY GREENCRACK<-- LOL!). For the past couple of nights, consistently, she always asks my friend "Can I wear the headband" insisting that we smoke some which she thinks, Headband with her.

I am high as a kite off OG Kush right now and I may not be making sense, but basically this strain is so good it can get people who dont like smoking pot to smoke pot daily.

I like the name,
very nice pictures Greyskull and Jack!

I got a new grow going, 28 Chronic, 1 LA confidential. Strictly for yield. The good news is the Chronic have been hand chosen phenos by somebody who knows the strain very well.

its a skunk#1/indica hybrid
i just started 6 rooted clones in dwc. too bad theres a fucking heat wave now.
i really dont give a shit what people call it. its herb. :nanana:

FML: i shut down this summer because of the heat. eagerly waiting for fall.
it was 75degrees the day i got the clones. it has been 100 degrees almost
everyday since. so hot today that my portable a/c wont cool and my ballast
felt so hot i turned it off and put 1 cfl on in its place.

next year i wait for october 1st instead of september 14
cool weather expected monday:woohoo:

despite the heat in room (i use 1 gallon jugs frozen in res in afternoon)
these green cracks are healthy and producing many nodes. *finger crossed*
i hope they can hold on just a few more days.

greencrack:dueling:heat

SKUNK420

can anybody predict how 12 green cracks would do in a dwc setup vegged for 10 days @ 600w mh then finished up under 3K hps?

bterzz

Veteran
Skunk, I would assume you would need more veg time to get the most out of your 3k worth of HPS.

Filling up the space of 1 600 in veg will not fill in the space that 3k will cover.

Where did you get the 600w mh?

She yields average+ Skunk, if that gives you any idea on a "prediction" :)

I

idoreallytry

nice man the green crack father i believe came from a few hours from me ot the ou campus,,would love to try it someday,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

right back atcha brother,,,stop by anytime i just harvested two of my grows and posted pics this weekend,,,cause idoreallytry lol,,,peace

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
then it wouldnt be greencrack it would be Greencrack Crossed with what ever the male was .... greencrack is a specific pheno type of the original parents ,......

B

bordercollie

i just got 50 GC clones and 50 blue dream from berkly...mmm they look goood!

Latest posts

Latest posts