green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
That last one was the BBK in hydro 1week into flower and this is the other BBK

SU1HMDAzNDguanBn.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
Well took some cuttings tonight bout 40 total consist of BBK(cut from hydro and soil),ice,arcata TW,seed from the arcata TW,BBK seed,blueberry misty,stank ass need to hook a few buddies up here soon too also wanted to give some away at the next patcient meeting too

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice bush ya have there. That should put out some good weight. Clones look great as well. Nice grow

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks one love,its only gonna bet better too plan to just grow all this out and get a UC 8XL and have 4 in each tent with the epicenter outside and flippin 1k over 4 lil bushes or scrogg overkill!!! Can't wait!!!

green_thumb...

Veteran
Here's my jungle of a plant in a 4x4 tent under 600W hps its BBK very dank and bout 2 weeks into bloom

green_thumb...

Veteran
Lol thanks EOOE,I'm gettin excited bout the dually tents too,I'm tryin on what 2 strains to run I'm thinkin of runnin 2 seperate rezes one for each tent also thinkin runnin 2 buckets from each tent to the same rez so I can scrog and gro tree each strain I choose? Sound like fun to yall?

green_thumb...

Veteran
Well here's another pic of the scrogged BBK a lil closer tho will also throw up a pic of the other tent and youl see the BBK I have in hydro,its in a 10 gal rubbermaid vegged for 60days or so

SU1HMDAzODMuanBn.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
So here's my rough draft layout for my next 2 tent set up,I'll be vegging under T5's and bloomin flipflop 1k over 4 rdwc 5gal buckets in each tent, I'll start one tent before for the veg time to scrog then the other tent will have somewhat trees,plan to run 2 different strains in each tent and as you can sorta see there will be 2 rez one for each strain to cater to each ones needs of nutes,so I'll end up with tree weed and scrogged weed oh and there will be Co2 in the mix too

SU1HMDA0MDMuanBn.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
Hey yall,been a while here's a pic of my blackberry kush in hydro,I nute burnt her a few weeks back but she's groin nice and dank

SU1HMDA1MzQuanBn.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
Also I recently figured that my scrog wasn't BBK its urkle and its dank as fuck not as the BBK tho,she's bout 36days into flower and iv never grown her so don't know how much longer I'll let her go.

SU1HMDA1MTYuanBn.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
HEY ALL!!! finally back on my lappy, havnt been very active on here lately and iv got some pix to show off check em out...

here we have my blackberry kush,i love this strain, super frosty and rock hard and very very potent
CIMG7340.jpg

CIMG7345.jpg

CIMG7346.jpg

CIMG7387.jpg

CIMG7409.jpg

CIMG7440.jpg

next we have close to harvest pix of the above urkle scrog,have most of her hangin/dryin right now left some lower sites on to maybe fill in a bit more.
CIMG7469.jpg

CIMG7455.jpg

CIMG7473.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
also i just ordered some beans,some greenhouse seed indica/sativa mix A: Arjan's strawberry haze,Hawaiian snow,Lemon skunk,Great white shark and the church also got a 10 pack of godberry from seedbay. man O man this years going to be crazy cuz i also was gifted:bubba kush x purp indica,detroit lean?,pwidxleb 27/bubblegum,purp indica,alien chem dawg x butter kush,auto AK-47 x diesel ryder,blue god x jellybean/skunk#1,ppp x NYCD,NL#5 x Aura indica,G-13 x purp indica,purp ryno x purp kush. wheeew i think im a strain whore eh? those are all fem too. so also in my stash are blue god1,2 and 3,OG kush,masterlow G west,white widow x elvis,trainwreck,jack frost,a random super dank sativa and fem amsterdam kush. wow im gonna be busy, im very excited to see all these different ladys form into sticky icky icky smooth tasty smoke. now im back on a comp il prolly start a diary on my next mission..