What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

RobFromTX

Mountain Gold is ripening a little already. Smells heavenly and I'm pumping the BioBiz bloom and molasses right now in each watering.

View attachment 18769912 View attachment 18769913
Excellent work! How much molasses do you add to your feedings? I use to give mine one tablespoon per gallon but folks on a different forum were saying it complicates nutrient absorption? That hawaiian sativa looks stellar too

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Green Mountain Grape feminized tester seeds. Thank you VM! Super stoked for these and I hope to have a bonsai tester plant going soon. :)

PXL_20221016_141617192.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Excellent work! How much molasses do you add to your feedings? I use to give mine one tablespoon per gallon but folks on a different forum were saying it complicates nutrient absorption? That hawaiian sativa looks stellar too
I give about a tablespoon per gallon, but I always eyeball it. If your soil is sufficiently diverse in many different organic components it seems to buffer very well and I don't think it causes a problem. At least, that's my take on it so far. Under LEDs the key for me seems to be Cal Mag as I can never get enough into the basic mix it seems like. And letting the plants dry out between waterings really helps too.

RobFromTX

I give about a tablespoon per gallon, but I always eyeball it. If your soil is sufficiently diverse in many different organic components it seems to buffer very well and I don't think it causes a problem. At least, that's my take on it so far. Under LEDs the key for me seems to be Cal Mag as I can never get enough into the basic mix it seems like. And letting the plants dry out between waterings really helps too.
Yeah letting the soil dry properly is something i definitely had to learn the hard way. Thats why i love fabric pots. Much better for monitering how dry the soil gets

RobFromTX

Has anyone from the states ordered from Mandala yet? Good experience? As a seedbank they have great reviews. Im not that type that likes having my seeds taken out of the breeders packs but im getting tired of dealing with real gorilla

kathmandu

mouth watering sativa structure and colors. so mandala won't ship in original breeder packs? are there actually any documented cases currently of hemp seed confiscations from US customs without photosanitary certificate?

RobFromTX

Its been 3 days since i placed my order with Mandala and ive gotten no updates. Is this a normal occurrence with these guys? I think my purple satellites from real gorilla got seized in Chicago. I really wish Ace would just start delivering to the states again. I understand his reasons for stopping. But dealing with these middleman seedbanks is a hassle coupled with a burden :cautious:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts