What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Lotto

Mountain Gold at 7 weeks. Grown to 3 laterals. Bottom buds for the most part were left on the plant. I was away for 10 days a month ago. The plant didn't see enough water and suffered. It sprung back quickly and is starting to ripen. Looks like another 3 weeks. Just threw a clone under 12 and showed it's first pistil today.

Had another boy and girl in small pots outside. A few seed on the M.Gold female and also lightly dusted a Panama. This Panama cut was also used several months ago with a different M. Gold male. Plenty of seed , not enough time.
20221012_081520.jpg
20221012_081501.jpg
20221012_150713.jpg

RobFromTX

Well, this heirloom Michoacan that VM gifted me is certainly pretty stuff! :D The buds are nearly black in color, just amazing looking weed. They have a sweet piney fragrance with some dark fruit mixed in. The high is typically sativa, clear and heady, with very little body component to it, and it's nice for working outside on a lovely fall day. I can't wait to try growing it mixed with the Oaxacan.

View attachment 18768497
Beautiful work man 😎

drosera420

Premium user
I’m excited to see how these pair with your Purple Oaxacan Gold line. Viva la Mexico.
I'll second that, excited is an understatement. The Big Sur Holy Weed x Purp. Satellite ended up with a great clear headed work effect. It sounds like TexasTea has similar observations with this Michoacan smoke report. Combining the Purp. Oaxacan Gold and this heirloom Michoacan would be just double happiness.

Pineboy212

Id really like to cross the mountain gold with Honduras sativa from Ace down the road. I think that would be the ultimate sativa. Both have such great effects and imagine the smell from an orgy of some of the best oldschool mexican sativas :rasta:
I was just looking at Honduras from ace as I am looking into the sativa side of things,just one question is there any sedation,ceiling,and is it trippy ?

RobFromTX

I was just looking at Honduras from ace as I am looking into the sativa side of things,just one question is there any sedation,ceiling,and is it trippy ?
I really dont think it meets any of those qualities. More of a gentler uplifting buzz that lasts an hour or two. Perfect get up and go kind of weed. Theres an active thread for the strain on here. Its pretty popular. Fat yields!

Last edited: