What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Greencedar

I'll definitely write a smoke report. Is there a magic cure time for these. More than three months?

The Green pheno has bigger buds and I get a bit of lemon candy smell and grape with a bit of pine in the background. Really nice smelling stuff. The purple is definitely louder with lots of grape juice smells. It has that strong funky/fermenting smell that I always associate with good weed and normally shows up in sativas that have a soaring lift off kind of high in my experience.

vermontman

I'll definitely write a smoke report. Is there a magic cure time for these. More than three months?

The Green pheno has bigger buds and I get a bit of lemon candy smell and grape with a bit of pine in the background. Really nice smelling stuff. The purple is definitely louder with lots of grape juice smells. It has that strong funky/fermenting smell that I always associate with good weed and normally shows up in sativas that have a soaring lift off kind of high in my experience.
Awesome!
I find it is quite nice after just about a month of a good sweat but of coarse be aware to watch daily for mold. I cure my nugs in half pound batches in gallon sized ziploc bags checking them daily. Six month cure is best longer cure at a lot drier but not bone in vacuum seal bags. I have buds from last year that are vacuum sealed and are still terrific. I heard that potency may drop off after this but at this point they can be put in the freezer and last for decades.
Some may disagree but that's just the way I do it and have for years. I don't have room for pounds of jars. I will be curious to see which holds greater potency Purple or Green? Looking forward to your assessment.
CHEERS!

MIGreenman

Pineapple banana bud number one just over 8 weeks. A few weeks to go on this one for sure. I am all in on a mountain gold release!
PXL_20220925_214146921.PORTRAIT.jpg

MIGreenman

PXL_20220928_140549807.PORTRAIT.jpg

Here is a very immature green banana on an 8 and 1/2 week old PBB. Everything will finish just fine. There's no time for any real pollination to take place and there's nothing else in the room. I'm sure the smoke will be good, but it may not be one of my keepers. The other two seem clean.

vermontman

Yesterday my area was hit buy Hurricane Ian. In fact the Eye esentually went right over my house. A day later now and I still do not know if I have a house there. There is no power or water, I did get to talk to a buddy of mine who lives a couple blocks away and he and his mom lost their homes. I know this is not a cannabis post, but I felt like I have to write it down. :dunno:
🤞

vermontman

Thank you all kindly!
Looks like my house is still standing minus a carport, shed all of a 6 ft privacy fence, and many uprooted massive trees with no electricity or water or foreseeable future. But at least we will have a place to land next month. Many of my neighbors and people I know lost everything, so I am counting my lucky stars!

vermontman

Holy moly...I was wondering about that. Hope it didn't flood...
Hello Hamstring and Tex, it seems I may have a bit of luck. but no flooding mostly severe wind damage. Waiting for further news but so far it looks like I lost the my carport off my house, a storage shed, the six foot privacy fence surrounding the whole yard and all my massive oak trees seem to be uprooted and leaning.
But it sounds like the main part of my house is still standing.
I learned to today of two more of my that brings it up to 5 good friends and neighbors who lost everything right around me. I still cannot get in touch with some of my other neighbors
There is very little communication in or out of the area due to the devestation and lack of power lines and cell phone services.

MIGreenman

Yesterday my area was hit buy Hurricane Ian. In fact the Eye esentually went right over my house. A day later now and I still do not know if I have a house there. There is no power or water, I did get to talk to a buddy of mine who lives a couple blocks away and he and his mom lost their homes. I know this is not a cannabis post, but I felt like I have to write it down. :dunno:
🤞
As a former Florida resident, I still have several friends in the fort Myers area and Naples. One is okay the other I have not heard from. What a f****** mess. I'll be thinking about you brother.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hello Hamstring and Tex, it seems I may have a bit of luck. but no flooding mostly severe wind damage. Waiting for further news but so far it looks like I lost the my carport off my house, a storage shed, the six foot privacy fence surrounding the whole yard and all my massive oak trees seem to be uprooted and leaning.
But it sounds like the main part of my house is still standing.
I learned to today of two more of my that brings it up to 5 good friends and neighbors who lost everything right around me. I still cannot get in touch with some of my other neighbors
There is very little communication in or out of the area due to the devestation and lack of power lines and cell phone services.
It's good to hear that your safe.