What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

BumSplodgeBrownPants

🥳
What soil and ferts / amendments are you going with?

Undecided yet, but so far they're in coir and have a feed of A+B at about 0.3 EC to get them going.

But possibly, Coir, then coir and Royal Mix from Plagron mixed together for the next potting up as the straight Royal Mix is a bit hot for young ones, then just Royal Mix for the final pot up and flowering.

Algae bloom from Plagron too if needed, but it will have a splash of Green Sensation during flower.

Keep it simple I think, less for me to muck up. :smoky:

jroadytoady

Well, I've decided to squeeze in an indoor grow of Mountain Gold before summer time - this'll allow me to grow another grape outside (one green and one purple)

These will be 5 weeks old in a few days and so far 3 females and one 'not sure yet' -hopefully it's male since I have 3 Durban Poisons that were female (old Nirvana regular stock) and have a 6 plant limit.

Was planning on flipping to 12/12 on the 20th but something tells me I should flip sooner... tent is 4x4 with 600w HPS.

Attachments

• 20240204_095358.jpg
    20240204_095358.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 54

sgka

Veteran
Mountain gold, various females. Two solid phenos

Attachments

• IMG_6795.jpeg
    IMG_6795.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_6794.jpeg
    IMG_6794.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_6793.jpeg
    IMG_6793.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_6915.jpeg
    IMG_6915.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_6914.jpeg
    IMG_6914.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_6913.jpeg
    IMG_6913.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 126

vermontman

Well, I've decided to squeeze in an indoor grow of Mountain Gold before summer time - this'll allow me to grow another grape outside (one green and one purple)

These will be 5 weeks old in a few days and so far 3 females and one 'not sure yet' -hopefully it's male since I have 3 Durban Poisons that were female (old Nirvana regular stock) and have a 6 plant limit.

Was planning on flipping to 12/12 on the 20th but something tells me I should flip sooner... tent is 4x4 with 600w HPS.
Hello @jroadytoady!
Off to a great start there!
Looks like your off to a great start and yes Spring is just around the corner, time to start planning outdoor flower. I'll be running a couple Grapes and a couple Zacatecas T. outdoors this up and coming. Please keep us all in the loop!
CHEERS!

jroadytoady

Hello @jroadytoady!
Off to a great start there!
Looks like your off to a great start and yes Spring is just around the corner, time to start planning outdoor flower. I'll be running a couple Grapes and a couple Zacatecas T. outdoors this up and coming. Please keep us all in the loop!
CHEERS!

Thanks @vermontman - I got the babies starting and will be running Zac's, Grape, PS, Superlicious Sativa (Mt. gold x Satori) and maybe a Caprichosa Thai (haven't decided on #6 yet)

Attachments

• 20240207_100256.jpg
    20240207_100256.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 35

HarleyJammer

Veteran
My 3 MG are looking great and healthy; almost 7 nodes. Stem rub is already getting sticky. I cant decipher any particular scents besides it smells like its going to be some 'good weed'.

I will pinch the top to induce branching and then cut clones. One plant whispered in my ear and said, "I'm gonna be a boy".

I was at the orange big box store the other day. I saw they had lava soil. I wondered how HA strains would like it.. if not straight but even mixed in with FFOF.

vermontman

Hello @StrongTree!
Dammnnnn! Looking sweeet! I have not seen people post Purple Satellite in a while. Curious what light regime have you followed? And of course I am assuming you are indoors. In any case looking pretty AbFab! What kind of smells are you getting off her?
Thank you so much for sharing!
CHEERS
Thank you for sharing please keep us posted

vermontman

My 3 MG are looking great and healthy; almost 7 nodes. Stem rub is already getting sticky. I cant decipher any particular scents besides it smells like its going to be some 'good weed'.

I will pinch the top to induce branching and then cut clones. One plant whispered in my ear and said, "I'm gonna be a boy".

I was at the orange big box store the other day. I saw they had lava soil. I wondered how HA strains would like it.. if not straight but even mixed in with FFOF.
Hello @HarleyJammer!
Please show us some pics!

StrongTree

Hello @StrongTree!
Dammnnnn! Looking sweeet! I have not seen people post Purple Satellite in a while. Curious what light regime have you followed? And of course I am assuming you are indoors. In any case looking pretty AbFab! What kind of smells are you getting off her?
Thank you so much for sharing!
CHEERS
Thank you for sharing please keep us posted
Hi @vermontman .... the lights are a mix .... mostly lit by Timber COB daisies that are individually height adjustable so i can keep a few at the top of the tent and few hung lower ....then 2 -315 cmh for the rest of the tent....there are also some cheapo led tubes hanging around as well
smell is cherry-ish
been on 12 / 12 since the start...so yes the nanners broke out from week 4-5...not too bad but next one i will be sure to follow the recommended lighting schedule
am i correct in understanding it is:
14 on, then 13 on, then 12 on, at 3 week intervals? ( mimicking high lattitude long days of summer)?

btw here is the Green Mountain Grape from fem seed at week 5.... did the claw very early in flower but healthy and chugging along....covered in gooey resins smelling grapey
IMG_1314.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1317.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1315.JPG

also Mountain Gold getting prepped.... potted them up today...getting big....soon clones... looks like they might need a pinch back to control height
IMG_1321.JPG