Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

OAXACAN GOLD
New start.

127_1907.JPG
127_1910.JPG
127_1915.JPG

vermontman

VTman would it be possible to one day create seeds of pure Oaxacan Gold? I dont know the first thing about breeding cannabis. It sure seems to bring out the best of any cross
Hey Rob!
There are a few pure Oaxacans around I cannot release mine in pure form simply because it is my breeding ace card so to speak, and it seperates my work from all the other breeders.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Yeah, this one had 18/6 veg and then switched to 11/13 at about 4 weeks. No issues, and I didn't try to restrict roots too much so that it would get larger...I tried to take cuttings but not sure if they have taken or not as I am terrible at cloning.

vermontman

Yeah, this one had 18/6 veg and then switched to 11/13 at about 4 weeks. No issues, and I didn't try to restrict roots too much so that it would get larger...I tried to take cuttings but not sure if they have taken or not as I am terrible at cloning.
Well looking forward to seeing your results, Also would love to see you both again!
Hugs buddy

JCG

Looks great!
Just wondering if The Purple Satellite sped up the flower time?
It seems like it, it got thicker, more dense buds from the Zamaldelica (as well as the Malawi aromas). The Purple Satellite seems like it will cut a week or so off the flowering time, as well as contributing it's own aroma profile. All in all, it looks like a nice problem to have... choosing between the two plants I have. 20230515_030233.jpg 20230514_033745.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your amazing feedback and pictures on Green Mountain Seeds genetics 🥰

We have just received a re stock on Purple Satellite and Grape :yes:

If everything goes well @vermontman expects Mountain Gold and Zacateca Tribute will be back in stock in October. Last 2 Mountain Gold packs available in Europe are listed on our website in case someone don't want to miss this one for this outdoor season.

vermontman

It seems like it, it got thicker, more dense buds from the Zamaldelica (as well as the Malawi aromas). The Purple Satellite seems like it will cut a week or so off the flowering time, as well as contributing it's own aroma profile. All in all, it looks like a nice problem to have... choosing between the two plants I have. View attachment 18842398 View attachment 18842399
Terrific JCG
I would love to hear how that turns out for you, please keep us posted and a smoke report would be cool.
Also thank you @dubi
HAPPY SPRING PLANTING!!!

Last edited:

Osiris_genetics

Thanks everyone for your amazing feedback and pictures on Green Mountain Seeds genetics 🥰

We have just received a re stock on Purple Satellite and Grape :yes:

If everything goes well @vermontman expects Mountain Gold and Zacateca Tribute will be back in stock in October. Last 2 Mountain Gold packs available in Europe are listed on our website in case someone don't want to miss this one for this outdoor season.
When can we expect the US vendors to stock Purple Satellite again?

sirScottALot

@vermontman It is wonderful to see you are still out here in the message boards. I've been following your work for a while and this season decided to grow some Purple Satellite, Zacateca Tribute, and Green Mountain Grape.
I've been working on a line for the past 5 years that is based on a cross between Burnt Tangerine (Sprout Seeds) and Nanda Devi Nepalese Landrace (Real Seed Co.) I love this plant and find that every pheno is a keeper. Last year I crossed it with Bodhi Razberry Hashplant which improved the bud structure at the cost of height & internodal tightness.

Now I am very excited to cross it with your strains, especially that purple satellite.

I did have a question, I learned a little too late about some of the Purple Satellite's sensitivities to transition outdoors. I sent her from my indoor space out to my PNW outdoor space in the latter half of April and it has begun to flower already.
Should I just hope that it goes back to veg well enough to make it through the season or should I hit the plants with a flood light in the evening for a few weeks?

Attachments

• purpSat.jpg
    purpSat.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 19

JCG

Terrific JCG
I would love to hear how that turns out for you, please keep us posted and a smoke report would be cool.
Also thank you @dubi
HAPPY SPRING PLANTING!!!
I have stash of three Purple Satellite plants, and of Zamaldelica, so to have an idea of how the two blend, I ground up a bit of Purple Satellite with a bit more of Zamaldelica and made a nice cone to sample the cocktail. It was fantastic! A rich floral/fuel aroma and flavor with a crisp, energetic, long lasting high. 👌
Terrific JCG
Also thank you @dubi
HAPPY SPRING PLANTING!!!
I have stash of both the Purple Satellite and the Zamaldelica so I ground up a 40/60 blend to get an idea of what is coming... if that was any indication, WOW! A great combination. 20230515_135851.jpg 👍

JCG

I have stash of three Purple Satellite plants, and of Zamaldelica, so to have an idea of how the two blend, I ground up a bit of Purple Satellite with a bit more of Zamaldelica and made a nice cone to sample the cocktail. It was fantastic! A rich floral/fuel aroma and flavor with a crisp, energetic, long lasting high. 👌

I have stash of both the Purple Satellite and the Zamaldelica so I ground up a 40/60 blend to get an idea of what is coming... if that was any indication, WOW! A great combination. View attachment 18842517 👍
Fifty P.S.xZ. beans
20230515_143506.jpg