What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

sgka

Veteran
Agreed, my ex wife had to have IV antibiotics every day for a month to knock hers back. It became Lyme meningitis.

Lyme disease is no joke. Thankfully it takes 24 hours of a latched tick to transmit. It lives in their gut so they have to do their thing for a while. Honestly Lyme is one if the least scary tick borne diseases. If you want to torture yourself look up powassan. Something like 30% chance of death -forget the 24 hour latching too. I hate using bug sprays but when I know I'm in high tick areas I use permethrin on my pants. Kills on contact. Works very well

vermontman

Agreed, my ex wife had to have IV antibiotics every day for a month to knock hers back. It became Lyme meningitis.

Lyme disease is no joke. Thankfully it takes 24 hours of a latched tick to transmit. It lives in their gut so they have to do their thing for a while. Honestly Lyme is one if the least scary tick borne diseases. If you want to torture yourself look up powassan. Something like 30% chance of death -forget the 24 hour latching too. I hate using bug sprays but when I know I'm in high tick areas I use permethrin on my pants. Kills on contact. Works very well
Hey all thank you for the regards,
I think I might just live in a bubble suit HAHA

blondie

Or... ask Mrs. or MR.vermontman do what Mrs. Blondie and I do. Very important after a hike outside or working in the MJ patch. You need to strip down to your birthday suites and examine each other closely for ticks..... Closer is better. At times, exploration into openings in the human body is mandatory... hehehehehhe

Jay-Jay Genetics

Not my credits guys... thanx to @Jay-Jay Genetics that i can grow these beauties, he made them. 🙏 :rasta: And thanks vermontman of course. :biggrin:

Let's see if they can stretch my windows. 🙈
High
the cross is golden tiger f5 x purple satalite f3 male

a friend has selected the tigers from f3 to f5, have from the f5 a great splendor female grown and that with PS f3 pollen from outdoor male taken and the tigers pollinated with it. It should give very strong and vigorous plants.

OntologicalTurn

Zacatecas Tribute returning to MX
Let see how it goes.
By the way, I read somewhere, Kagyu says the Big Sur holy weed comes from Nayarit, so why Zacatecas?
They have some nice enchiladas there anyway

IMG_20230522_111543_526.jpg

vermontman

Let see how it goes.
By the way, I read somewhere, Kagyu says the Big Sur holy weed comes from Nayarit, so why Zacatecas?

View attachment 18845624
Hello @OntologicalTurn
That's really cool returning to the Mother land!
I would really be keen to see how she plays out, mostly Mexican in her genes but years of adaptation in the northern Lats. If I may what is your longest daytime light period?
Thank you for posting!!

OntologicalTurn

Hello @OntologicalTurn
That's really cool returning to the Mother land!
I would really be keen to see how she plays out, mostly Mexican in her genes but years of adaptation in the northern Lats. If I may what is your longest daytime light period?
Thank you for posting!!
Longest, something like 13:15 hrs, in winter is like 11, so is good for a sativa, not so much for indicas and hybrids

I'm kind of worry since this year is a El Niño year, so it will be really heavy and unpredictable rains in the subtropics, and big volcano here has decide going active, so he is throwing a lot volcanic ashes some cities near, not yet here but possible

They have some trichoderma but I spect some losses from botritys by the end of the season, how she performs with a lot of humidity in late flowering, is she resilent?

Last edited:

vermontman

Longest, something like 13:15 hrs, in winter is like 11, so is good for a sativa, not so much for indicas and hybrids

I'm kind of worry since this year is a El Niño year, so it will be really heavy and unpredictable rains in the subtropics, and big volcano here has decide going active, so he is throwing a lot volcanic ashes some cities near, not yet here but possible

They have some trichoderma but I spect some losses from botritys by the end of the season, how she performs with a lot of humidity in late flowering, is she resilent?
Like I said they are very adapted to the Northern parallel, I am kind of surprised they have not started flowering already. Here are longest day is 16 hours? Here on a rainy season medium on botritys and Septoria. Please keep us posted!

goingrey

Let see how it goes.

View attachment 18845624
More common theory is that BSHW is something called Zacatecas Purple

RobFromTX

More common theory is that BSHW is something called Zacatecas Purple

I didnt even know BSHW was a pure sativa until VTman released it, i had always thought it was a hybrid. I know i hope to get those beautiful purple colas everyone else has posted

MIGreenman

The ticks are terrible in Michigan this year so we all have to watch out. I have a quick smoke report for you on my two Zac tribute plants that came down last month. The deep purple shorter plant came down at 9 weeks and finished first and the other more spear structure plant the week after. The one with the spears is more an upright and active creative type buzz and the shorter deep purple plant was much more relaxing. I prefer the more sativa like expression. Puts a smile on my face just like the old Mexicans and is a very friendly, happy buzz. Stony and fairly long lasting. I'm hoping to find a little more potency but only because I want more of what this plant has to offer. Lol. I'm continuing to search through the Green mountain catalog, but there's no doubt this is the type of buzz I am chasing. Love the Perma-grin happy Mexicans of my youth.

vermontman

Vermontman, your Grape Nepalese are among my favorite all time for here in North Dakota. They finish well and have great production for hash and salves.
Great work my friend thank you 😊
Peace farmerlion
You are welcome and THANK YOU!
I am very pleased to here from you, and great respect to all your posts on here and other threads brother lion!