What's new

Green Haze x Panama

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are a few buds from the Cambodian x PTK. I'm known for being a lazy trimmer;)
The bud on the left has same structure as Cambodian mother but with bigger calyxes and larger more abundant trich's. Smells like the Khmer Gold turned up to 11.
Bud on the right shows better density and aroma is more of an even blend of both lines. Potency is good to great on the 3 plants I flowered. They finished up much quicker than I anticipated and I'm thinking of putting a few outdoors next year.

picture.php

I've only run the PTK indoors. From my experience, there is a some room for selection in the PTK. The plants are very similar but, with minor differences. Never had much problem with mold and yield definitely varies with the individual plants. I thoroughly enjoy having PTK around, when I plant it I know what to expect but I'm also surprised buy the things I find... It seems to shine in hybrids.

I'll get a few pics of the GHxP this evening.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Green Haze x Panama
Female on the left, two males on the right. The largest plant is unsexed.
picture.php

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gracias my friend! I checked on them this morning and the largest plant has shown female. That makes 2 males and 2 females, I'm stoked!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all! :tiphat:

Lean Green, the Cambodian x PTK F1 looks very cambodian influenced, im glad the indica influence lower down a bit the long flowering time and that the hybrid vigour boosts the aromas.

Ok, back on topic ... 2 Green haze x Panama females and 2 males ;) They are very healthy even growing in such small cups, but is better not to give them too much soil before the flowering or they will grow too big for an indoor grow ... btw looks like they are ready to flower! Thanks friend for the update. Enjoy!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Pangolin,

Yes, we released Green Haze x Panama and Purple Haze x Panama limited editions 2 years ago ... i think it was a real nice sativa F1 hybrid, probably one of the best haze hybrids released till now ....

Now the main priority is to release pure oldtimer's haze again, but we want the haze x panama hybrids back as soon as possible ;)Thanks for your interest! Good vibes.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubi, I hope to flower them in the next week or 2. Waiting on a shipment of Coco for transplanting. Glad to hear GH x P will be back in the future.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking awesome Lean :artist: Looks like you will get lots of nice buds :tiphat:
Hey bro:wave: I think I will get a good haul from these gals, check them out.

THey aren't even stretching yet, if it get's too bad in there I can add another lamp. Just hang it bare-bulb if need be.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks like they are going to be giants :D Super vigorous for such small pots!

Hey bro:wave: I think I will get a good haul from these gals, check them out.

THey aren't even stretching yet, if it get's too bad in there I can add another lamp. Just hang it bare-bulb if need be.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like they are going to be giants :D Super vigorous for such small pots!

I'm very excited about these plants! I put them both into 2 gallon bags of coco last nite and they are sitting under a 1K HPS. They are also cathing some side light from a 600w HPS but once it cools down a bit more I'll bump that up to 1K.
The males are starting to show flowers a little. They are about a meter tall in those little red cups that I started the seeds in.:tiphat:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know it!!
Good to see you bro,How's it HL?
I just put them into larger bags yesterday and I'm seeing a little bit of claw coming on. Must have let my pH get a little too high, makes me think that I used tap water to hydrate the new coco bricks.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
The males are starting to show flowers a little. They are about a meter tall in those little red cups that I started the seeds in.:tiphat:

So you have males too. Great ! What are you planing to pollinate?
I think they can mate great with PTK cross or maybe some of Deep Congo selections :tiphat:

S

sativagrower87

Beautiful plants, LG :good: I see you are growing in coco... wondering what kind of fertilizers are you using and how much per liter?
best vibes :tiphat:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you have males too. Great ! What are you planing to pollinate?
I think they can mate great with PTK cross or maybe some of Deep Congo selections :tiphat:
I'm not sure yet really. I will definitely make F2's with them. I have a few possible x's to make, in the room I have Deep Congo F3's, Casey Jones F3, ChemDD F2 and G13/Burmese x Highend. The DCong F3, CJ F3 and ChemDD F2 will all get hit with a pair of DCong F3 males so that leaves us with the G13/BxHE. I have 3 or 4 of them in the room and one of them is taller than the Hazes! I might dust them with the GHxP males, nothing set in stone yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts