What's new

Green Haze x Panama

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ended up with 3 males and one female. I plan to pollinate something with the males, just not sure what yet.
male

female

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
They could have used one more feeding a day when I turned all the lights on but I don't have time for that!

Lean Green - looking great! I like coco and cups too. Have you tried bottom feeding yet? It will save you some waterings. Those plants look like dangerous sats. Good luck!

auch just one? nevermind... she will be beauty im sure...

what about highend x panahaze? just kiddin...

grow on and let her show us her hairy flowers hihi

keep it up!

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3dDream-
Thanks bro!! I have tried bottom feeding, just not with these. The male is just starting to show flowers now so, I should get some pollen in the next week or two.

Kali-
I was thinking PTK x PanaHaze and Highend F3 x Deep Congo F3

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They have grown BIG for such small pots Lean Green :) Take in mind they are quite slow to flower, best wishes with your own crosses!

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indeed my friend. They take 14 to 16 weeks if I remember right. I have 2 other males that are much larger than the one in the picture. The male in the small cup is flowering much faster than the larger ones witch are in 2 gallon bags of soil though. That is why I plan on using the smaller one in my crosses.

purple_man

Veteran
thanks for the updated bro! everything looks good :) makes me wanna pop some more "wild" sativa beans x)

blessss

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took a little sample nug the other day. This stuff is frosty!! the plant is at about 14 weeks now, it is very close to being done.

C

charlie garcia

nice looking nug, frosty indeed
hope she smokes as it looks
best and thx for letting us know

S

sativagrower87

looks frosty Lean Green:) would be great to see pics with this lady:artist:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you friends! The Green Haze x Panama is closer to finishing than my ACE Mix that I still have running. I can get to them now, so I'll try to remember to take a pic.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah, I've got an update!
picture.php

I'm totally satisfied with this purchase, the description was spot on. After toking this stuff, my eyes widen and I'm compelled to bust a move. Blasted and motivated, the perfect combination. Having a hard time keeping my hands off this stuff. Actually I'm having a hard time keeping my hands off of all the recent sativas.
Here is a picture of them.
Ace mix on the left
G.Haze x Pan in the middle
Khmer Gold on the right

The indicas bore me lately.
:wave:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Lol awesome sativa collection man :p
You really know what to get :tiphat:
I was wondering are you thinking of sharing some freebies again ?

F

feral

Oh yeah, I've got an update!
picture.php

I'm totally satisfied with this purchase, the description was spot on. After toking this stuff, my eyes widen and I'm compelled to bust a move. Blasted and motivated, the perfect combination. Having a hard time keeping my hands off this stuff. Actually I'm having a hard time keeping my hands off of all the recent sativas.
Here is a picture of them.
Ace mix on the left
G.Haze x Pan in the middle
Khmer Gold on the right

The indicas bore me lately.
:wave:

Absolutely gorgeous. Very Very well done. Congrats :tiphat:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol awesome sativa collection man :p
You really know what to get :tiphat:
I was wondering are you thinking of sharing some freebies again ?
Thanks bro!
I'm always making seed so it's just a matter of time before I get around to sending some in. Starting a new crop in a week or so. If some of the older seeds I'm planting sprout, I'll make a lot of seed for freebies. Have to roll the dice and see what germinates!

feral- Thank you!:)