What's new

Greek Landraces exposed

R

red23

Very true, hmmmmmm :)

I think that article was about ABC bud or Australian bastard cannabis :)
Back in the 80s ,red would look for a way, to get to you my friend
Drag you out of your thoughts, and, up in your blue mountains ,you'll find yourself,30 years after, talking to me about how nice of a smoke that pre something Bubba is
Went to Jamaica instead, caught her before she got pollinated
:)

R

red23

Drag you out of your thoughts, and, up in your blue mountains ,you'll find yourself,30 years after, talking to me about how nice of a smoke that pre something Bubba is
In our first visit to Jamaica,Negril Beach,had my ex wife with, told her not to braid her hair first day!X degree stripped skull sunburn the next day, kept her moaning, indoors, for a couple of days, got the chance and off into the mountains with one of the locals:)
Spacecakes we ended up eating, smoking to the max,rastaman gave me a bag full of ganja because he felt sorry for my ex:),with two Canadian girls we met on holiday, under the stars one night.Tripping
Ended up spending the rest of the holiday with the two most lovely people we have ever met, travelled a lot with my ex, laughing, tripping having an amazing time
I was about to get into a taxi with the ex, catch the return flight back to London,when one of the Canadian girls pulled me over,she had something to say to me
She thanked me for the great time we all had, the smokes, the space cakes,Rick's Cafe the Red Stripes shared the laughter
A big thank you, for her friend, our friend!, that had only a few months to live
She was on her last holiday.She was dying of cancer
Sharing

R

red23

In our first visit to Jamaica,Negril Beach,had my ex wife with, told her not to braid her hair first day!X degree stripped skull sunburn the next day, kept her moaning, indoors, for a couple of days, got the chance and off into the mountains with one of the locals:)
Spacecakes we ended up eating, smoking to the max,rastaman gave me a bag full of ganja because he felt sorry for my ex:),with two Canadian girls we met on holiday, under the stars one night.Tripping
Ended up spending the rest of the holiday with the two most lovely people we have ever met, travelled a lot with my ex, laughing, tripping having an amazing time
I was about to get into a taxi with the ex, catch the return flight back to London,when one of the Canadian girls pulled me over,she had something to say to me
She thanked me for the great time we all had, the smokes, the space cakes,Rick's Cafe the Red Stripes shared the laughter
A big thank you, for her friend, our friend!, that had only a few months to live
Sharing
Rastaman even offered to pack me some hash/oil in Suntan Oil bottles, so I can take back home to London,No
But when in Senegal, got a litre of fermented palm tree juice?,back home.Took a local two days to get permission by the village elders, tried it, tripping? that's another story.Involves the ex again

R

red23

She just woke up
Strange thing, my lack of growing experience?Haven't really stressed her.Are we going to get seeds?
The good thing is that seeds of the"Pythia pheno" I do have, and,I can get a few more...

R

red23

She just woke up
Strange thing, my lack of growing experience?Haven't really stressed her.Are we going to get seeds?
The good thing is that seeds of the"Pythia pheno" I do have, and,I can get a few more...

Attachments

• IMG_1364.jpg
    IMG_1364.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 40

Night4wings20

Red as in you? It can't be that hard to get to Australia from where you are, age/money could be a factor though. I'll get to the blueys eventually. Probably a 8-12 hour drive and I'm there :) I'll hopefully be talking to you about it soon enough my friend, I've been excited to grow it out ever since I got the strain. What plant are you talking about now sorry? Lol

In our first visit to Jamaica,Negril Beach,had my ex wife with, told her not to braid her hair first day!X degree stripped skull sunburn the next day, kept her moaning, indoors, for a couple of days, got the chance and off into the mountains with one of the locals
Spacecakes we ended up eating, smoking to the max,rastaman gave me a bag full of ganja because he felt sorry for my ex,with two Canadian girls we met on holiday, under the stars one night.Tripping
Sharing

This sounds like a very pleasant holiday, apart from the sunburned head everything seems positive and happy :)

Rastaman even offered to pack me some hash/oil in Suntan Oil bottles, so I can take back home to London,No
But when in Senegal, got a litre of fermented palm tree juice?,back home.Took a local two days to get permission by the village elders, tried it, tripping? that's another story.Involves the ex again

It's weird how customs work aye, oh well at least you got to take the palm tree juice :)

She just woke up

Does she have sacs forming or is that just my imagination? Have you got pollen to make seeds my friend?

The pythia pheno is still the highland greek sativa yes? I'm starting to get a little confused on who is who and what is what haha.

Pistol setting then swell, swell swell :)

R

red23

Red as in you? It can't be that hard to get to Australia from where you are, age/money could be a factor though. I'll get to the blueys eventually. Probably a 8-12 hour drive and I'm there :) I'll hopefully be talking to you about it soon enough my friend, I've been excited to grow it out ever since I got the strain. What plant are you talking about now sorry? Lol

This sounds like a very pleasant holiday, apart from the sunburned head everything seems positive and happy :)

It's weird how customs work aye, oh well at least you got to take the palm tree juice :)

Does she have sacs forming or is that just my imagination? Have you got pollen to make seeds my friend?

The pythia pheno is still the highland greek sativa yes? I'm starting to get a little confused on who is who and what is what haha.

Pythia is Highland red:)Don't think she has sacks,she is for speeding purposes anyway

R

red23

It's an 80s memory, that event with those two girls
I didn't realise what an important sweet social lesson that was
Just recently remembered that

Night4wings20

Pythia is Highland red:)Don't think she has sacks,she is for speeding purposes anyway

Oh good then it's just my eyes playing tricks on me :) Speeding as in drug speed or speeding as in driving speeding ;)

It's an 80s memory, that event with those two girls
I didn't realise what an important sweet social lesson that was
Just recently remembered that

Sweet memories of days past :)

Night4wings20

What seeds do you currently have in your stocks? I'll try and name them from memory;

Greek highland Sativa (pythia pheno and red pheno?)
ACE's Kali Mist, Golden Tiger, Kali China and ?
Bubba Kush (ACE?)

I think that's it from memory but you can add to this list if you want to (including future seed hunt endeavors perhaps?) :)

R

red23

Delicorganic's sweet appearance,yesterday, has cleared up a lot of strain "placing" in my mind map
The highland has a red pheno(need seeds),so does Kalamata
Was lucky with BK day, to meet a guy that probably will give me access to a Spartan strain, red,red,red.....,but, need to organise the trip for that island strain that might, might have some indica
A few nicely cured buds, and man isn't nice to drive into the unknown
You come back empty handed, you have memories to share N.
:) That's the one, isn't N.?

Attachments

• 4292-abc_leaves.jpg
    4292-abc_leaves.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 42
R

red23

What seeds do you currently have in your stocks? I'll try and name them from memory;

Greek highland Sativa (pythia pheno and red pheno?)
ACE's Kali Mist, Golden Tiger, Kali China and ?
Bubba Kush (ACE?)

I think that's it from memory but you can add to this list if you want to (including future seed hunt endeavors perhaps?) :)
I have Highland seeds, was promised some more, and the female will seed her(highland red strain has two phenotypes.One green and a red one, for those that will try the strain)
Kalamata red seeds, when Deli's come out, we all have
Have access to two other strains, fingers crossed
A spartan and that island one
Room still has KM,GT,Kali China,and Highland red still growing

Night4wings20

Delicorganic's sweet appearance,yesterday, has cleared up a lot of strain "placing" in my mind map
The highland has a red pheno(need seeds),so does Kalamata
Was lucky with BK day, to meet a guy that probably will give me access to a Spartan strain, red,red,red.....,but, need to organise the trip for that island strain that might, might have some indica
A few nicely cured buds, and man isn't nice to drive into the unknown
You come back empty handed, you have memories to share N.
That's the one, isn't N.?

Input from others that have grown strains from the same or around the same location can share a lot of valuable information for sure :)

Couldn't you or someone else theoretically get a red pheno from the Highland seeds you already have or are those seeds only from the green pheno?

Spartan Red, I'll name it now :p Sounds interesting my friend, as you said if you don't manage to come back with anything physical at least you will have memories to talk about for years to come :)

That plant is ABC bud for sure, I recognize the odd leaf structure :)

I have Highland seeds, was promised some more, and the female will seed her(highland red strain has two phenotypes.One green and a red one, for those that will try the strain)
Kalamata red seeds, when Deli's come out, we all have
Have access to two other strains, fingers crossed
A spartan and that island one
Room still has KM,GT,Kali China,and Highland red still growing

Have you noticed a lot of biological variation within the Highland sativa?

I don't know Deli at all, hopefully someone else can pass them onto someone on my side of the earth :)
Spartan Red and Greek Island landrace....This should be very interesting if all goes to plan.
Thank you for clarifying Red :)

R

red23

Input from others that have grown strains from the same or around the same location can share a lot of valuable information for sure :)

Couldn't you or someone else theoretically get a red pheno from the Highland seeds you already have or are those seeds only from the green pheno?

Spartan Red, I'll name it now :p Sounds interesting my friend, as you said if you don't manage to come back with anything physical at least you will have memories to talk about for years to come :)

I don't know Deli at all, hopefully someone else can pass them onto someone on my side of the earth :)
Spartan Red and Greek Island landrace....This should be very interesting if all goes to plan.
Delicorganic, sorry me abbreviating names
Seeds from Highland,will have a red pheno,for the lucky one

Night4wings20

Delicorganic, sorry me abbreviating names
Seeds from Highland,will have a red pheno,for the lucky one

I meant I don't know Deli/Delicorganic well enough to get the Kalamata Red seeds he has. I've only recently joined ICmag so I have some time to get to know people around here :)

Very nice, hopefully I can produce something interesting :)

R

red23

I meant I don't know Deli/Delicorganic well enough to get the Kalamata Red seeds he has. I've only recently joined ICmag so I have some time to get to know people around here :)

Very nice, hopefully I can produce something interesting :)
At the end of the day N.,the highs and long term medicinal value of greek sativas,are unique which ever seed, strain you pop
Let's get that going,somehow soon with good seeds, and then with plants in grows,we can exchange the experience

R

red23

The ABC leaf has that "eucalyptus" structure
?

Night4wings20

At the end of the day N.,the highs and long term medicinal value of greek sativas,are unique which ever seed, strain you pop
Let's get that going,somehow soon with good seeds, and then with plants in grows,we can exchange the experience

Good point to make :)
I'm excited to see how Greek landraces produce/grow in my country' blazing ozzie sun, most00000000 sativa based strains love it here :)

The ABC leaf has that "eucalyptus" structure
?

Yes if you want to call it that. That is what that quote you posted meant by it doesn't look like cannabis. ABC plants exhibit low amount of THC/CBD and has that strange bush like appearance with more rounded leaves than serrated/pointed leaves :)

R

red23

Quite mellow that BK can be, is.... helped.....
Did some work.Cleaning, getting rid of that frame,LST etc
Having a nice,I'm on pacific time, joint right now

G'day

Attachments

• IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 42
R

red23

Quite mellow that BK can be, is.... helped.....
Did some work.Cleaning, getting rid of that frame,LST etc
Having a nice,I'm on pacific time, joint right now

G'day
She like stopped, propably nutrient feed,leaves gone darker.Will continue for a while with just H2O.
I think it's called, nutrient lockdown
Buds will start swelling in a week or two.@2 spliffs out of her now, and seeds.Mustn't forget

Latest posts

Latest posts