What's new

Great Lakes Genetics?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're definitely a sweepstakes winner!!! Can only imagine the bags of mail sent for the promo!!! Glad it was retrieved ....and you'll be getting your goods soon! ;o)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Little bird told me a very special Pac of Darlins Thunder will be up for the auction to show Philty some support.. Darlins Net x Gorilla Fuck...

Yo guys. Got my seeds from glg, great packaging! Stealth as fuck, never got a stealthier packaging!

From USA to Germany in 3 Weeks, Customs opened it, only see a little letter and partysunglasses. Lol

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little bird told me a very special Pac of Darlins Thunder will be up for the auction to show Philty some support.. Darlins Net x Gorilla Fuck...

I think this 1 will kick off next week. Still waiting on a few packs to land.
DBJ is a helluva fella. :respect:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo guys. Got my seeds from glg, great packaging! Stealth as fuck, never got a stealthier packaging!

From USA to Germany in 3 Weeks, Customs opened it, only see a little letter and partysunglasses. Lol

Glad you finally received the contents!!! YAY! Hope all is well.....

Grow on!!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I order from them because they are U.S based it doesn't make sense for me to send money to the u.k to get seeds that are in the U.S.

The have fast shipping and are good people I have never had a problem.I didn't have to send a id pic if I had to I would I know it's just to make sure I'm or 21 that it.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I order from them because they are U.S based it doesn't make sense for me to send money to the u.k to get seeds that are in the U.S.

The have fast shipping and are good people I have never had a problem.I didn't have to send a id pic if I had to I would I know it's just to make sure I'm or 21 that it.

Yep, great selections, top notch mailing/$$ handling and US based....what could be any better???!!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Ha! Got my seeds this week. Ordered on the first day of the Bodhi 4/20 promo.

Thanks to the post office, my payment was waay late, yet DBJ still hooked me up with the freebies from Bodhi I requested, plus 10 more!

Even though the last thing I need is another pack of seeds, I can't wait to order again!

I'd buy a case/flat, of those Bodhi lighters.

Big thanks to GLG and crew.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have several I started from the 420 Promo ....all look great. Glad "the word" is getting out!!!

I am very happy with this seedbank. GLG got my order to me quick and hooked me up with a bunch of freebies. It's nice to get more than you paid for.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Sounds like a pretty nice lineaup for the Cup.. Ninefold Genetics Atonic is entered in the CBD category.. should be samples of some strains like Darlins Net n Chaos ;)~... GLG goodies galore.. a few auctions to help out our vets... White Noise to help end prohibition with Abrogate Michigan